PDA

View Full Version : BJ Raji and Packers reach a deal...finally!

Brando19
08-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Just saw it on a live update of twitter from the packers practice! Yay! Now he can get caught up and get ready for the season.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/53167877.html

Partial
08-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Second best news I've heard today. With Harrell's back jacked up, this guy is a starter at end and will be on the field a lot. Here's hoping he's an impact player. If he is and Jenkins stays healthy, our line is scary good.

Brando19
08-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Second best news I've heard today. With Harrell's back jacked up, this guy is a starter at end and will be on the field a lot. Here's hoping he's an impact player. If he is and Jenkins stays healthy, our line is scary good.

Agreed! Jenkins is a beast and Raji will take alot of pressure off him...can you imagine? Scary.

Partial
08-13-2009, 07:30 PM

Agreed! Jenkins is a beast and Raji will take alot of pressure off him...can you imagine? Scary.

Jenkins staying healthy is #1 issue for the DL this year imo. Then Raji being a solid starter. That will really help us out. The fat boy had better be able to at the very least swallow a blocker whole.

Brando19
08-13-2009, 07:58 PM

Jenkins staying healthy is #1 issue for the DL this year imo. Then Raji being a solid starter. That will really help us out. The fat boy had better be able to at the very least swallow a blocker whole.

You can say that again. He best live up to the hype.

Brando19
08-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Looks like the deal is worth $28.5 million with $18 guaranteed.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/53185617.html