View Full Version : TOM BRADY...

MOBB DEEP
08-14-2009, 06:16 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

MJZiggy
08-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Is there anyone who actually plays FOR the Packers that you're impressed with?

Rastak
08-14-2009, 06:35 PM
He's no Vick.

packers11
08-14-2009, 07:36 PM
until the creative blitz schemes and 11 starters on defense are against Brady, he still hasn't impressed me...

I thought that was just stupid to start him until the 3rd quarter...

Bretsky
08-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Brady is outstanding; and it doesn't hurt that he's playing for the best coach in the NFL either.

Rastak
08-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Brady is outstanding; and it doesn't hurt that he's playing for the best coach in the NFL either.

What he said.....

packinpatland
08-14-2009, 08:28 PM

From you B., I would expect nothing less. :lol:

Bretsky
08-14-2009, 08:45 PM

Might as well jump on board PIP; last year we heard the "we'll see how he does without Brady" chatter. Not bad at all.

Don't see many arguing against this anymore

Bossman641
08-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Is there anyone who actually plays FOR the Packers that you're impressed with?

I've come to the conclusion the answer is no. I don't believe I've ever seen Mobb say anything positive about the Packers.

Jimx29
08-14-2009, 09:27 PM
.......and it doesn't hurt that he's playing for the best coach in the NFL either......that has access to the best spycams available...

Rastak
08-14-2009, 09:43 PM
.......and it doesn't hurt that he's playing for the best coach in the NFL either......that has access to the best spycams available...

Indeed, everyone has them but he has the best.

MichiganPackerFan
08-15-2009, 08:17 AM
He's no Vick.

That cracked me up!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

packerbacker1234
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah he looked alright in a preseason game, but he looked god aweful on his lone deep ball.

We shall see. He didn't really have to deal with pressure, and when that pressure happens thats when we will know if he is truly back. As it stands, we have yet to see if he will favor that knee when the pressure is there.

Cheesehead Craig
08-15-2009, 05:50 PM
He's got a hot wife.

MJZiggy
08-15-2009, 05:58 PM
That's because he, himself is not only hot but a millionaire.

pbmax
08-15-2009, 06:15 PM

Might as well jump on board PIP; last year we heard the "we'll see how he does without Brady" chatter. Not bad at all.

Don't see many arguing against this anymore
I withhold this distinction because I saw him coach in Cleveland. So much depends on the players. He is definitely the best combo coach-GM in the league.

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
To borrow from Partial, Tom lookn a lil skittish tonight

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
lmao at him adjusting his knee brace practically WHILE sliding

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 08:22 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

are you actually watching the game?

zero tds, 1 int, shaky in pocket, bad timing.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 08:24 PM
That's because he, himself is not only hot but a millionaire.

Yeah, like giselle needs his money. :roll: :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
THis is a 2/3 year injury.

think palmer or mcnabb. ty knows he is handsome and plays for the pats, but he is still human u know.

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 08:33 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Ty, that was my initial post to start thread a WHILE back

Are u actually reading the thread? :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 08:46 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Which part of the incompletion to moss and 6 yard pass to faulk looked like DEF MVP and SB champ on the first drive?

Or was it on the 2nd drive where he passed to maroney for 2 yards, or was it the incomplete to welker, I guess it was the pass to moss for 20...yeah, like the db was on him, or was it the incomplete to maroney, or the incomplete to faulk, or was it the 1 yard pass to welker?

Your act is getting old.

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
PERFECT THROW

Chevelle2
09-14-2009, 09:05 PM
PERFECT THROW

You really piss me off. All you do is trash any player on the Packers, and praise other players.

You are pathetic. A sad excuse for a human being. You deserve to be treated like dirt.

GrnBay007
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
PERFECT THROW

You really piss me off. All you do is trash any player on the Packers, and praise other players.

You are pathetic. A sad excuse for a human being. You deserve to be treated like dirt.

Yep, all Packer fans MUST trash every non-Packer player in the league. :roll:

I don't know what you've been reading but I've read Mobb give lots of praise to Rodgers lately.

Doesn't really matter anyway....no reason for an outburst like that.

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
PERFECT THROW

Yep, all Packer fans MUST trash every non-Packer player in the league. :roll:

I don't know what you've been reading but I've read Mobb give lots of praise to Rodgers lately.

Doesn't really matter anyway....no reason for an outburst like that.

In fact, Ive NEVER trashed a packer player other than Favre (who woulda thunk it?) lol

Mad and I used to get into it about Brett's foolishness ALL the time at JSO

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Which part of the incompletion to moss and 6 yard pass to faulk looked like DEF MVP and SB champ on the first drive?

Or was it on the 2nd drive where he passed to maroney for 2 yards, or was it the incomplete to welker, I guess it was the pass to moss for 20...yeah, like the db was on him, or was it the incomplete to maroney, or the incomplete to faulk, or was it the 1 yard pass to welker?

Your act is getting old.

You have GOT to be a lawyer Ty; can make a case/argument at the drop of a hat about ANYTHING, probably for either side he he.......kudos to you and ur skills

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
PERFECT THROW

Evolve young man (gota be young); dont allow things out of your control to get under your skin SO much...esp on an internet forum!

dayum

Sorry for enjoying the SPORT of pro football and not just the packers

Im a grown man and in case u havnt evolve AT LEAST to understand life let me tell u that your statements say WAY more about you than they do me since you dont know me...duh

Sincerely Prayn for you and those of your ilk; lifes too fragile and short

LOL at treated like dirt..whoa tuff guy

Partial
09-14-2009, 09:49 PM
PERFECT THROW

A bigger man looks the other way. I would encourage the administrator to drop the banstick but I doubt he will.

gex
09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
PERFECT THROW

Totally uncalled for and should be censored :oops:

Bretsky
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
PERFECT THROW

agree...another bush league comment

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 01:41 AM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Your act is getting old.

You have GOT to be a lawyer Ty; can make a case/argument at the drop of a hat about ANYTHING, probably for either side he he.......kudos to you and ur skills

Yeah, let's make it about Ty. Not your ridiculous bullshit assessment.

Please tell us what exactly made you post Def MVP and Superbowl at 5:16.

MOBB DEEP
09-15-2009, 05:27 AM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Your act is getting old.

My "asessment" was made over a month ago after a preseason game (when I started this horrible thread). Which is why I asked if you had read the thread. My question for "Ty" though is why always so antagonistic my mellow?

MOBB DEEP
09-15-2009, 05:56 AM
PERFECT THROW

agree...another bush league comment

Nevr would I advocate censoring but Im confused. The admin allows this kind of tone to be taken but call me out by name when warning against bumping old Favre threads? I dont call people names but god forbid I mention ex or non-packers? redic

Not mad at that cat though, the Queen and I actually got a good laugh out of it ("who does that?" was her response, calln him the kanye west of rats :lol: ). But Im just sayn....

Im sure I will get ghost soon (RIP Swayze) since a few cats refuse to remain lighthearted about this form of ENTERTAINMENT

God Bless us all...have a great day people

Btw, Winfield is WAY tougher than woodson... :P

MOBB DEEP
09-15-2009, 06:19 AM
oops

mraynrand
09-15-2009, 08:22 AM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Your act is getting old.

My "asessment" was made over a month ago after a preseason game (when I started this horrible thread). Which is why I asked if you had read the thread. My question for "Ty" though is why always so antagonistic my mellow?

Welcome to Packerrats, home of the 15th wonder.

Chevelle2
09-15-2009, 08:44 AM
I was having a bad day, Mobb. Im sorry.

Scott Campbell
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
I think Tom should have married both supermodels.

Nice win for them last night, and that had to be devastating for Jauron and Buffalo.

MOBB DEEP
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I was having a bad day, Mobb. Im sorry.

ONE LOVE....

In the words of my fav aussie Angus Young, have a drink on me

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 03:36 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Your act is getting old.

Welcome to Packerrats, home of the 15th wonder.

And your post contributes how. Stop being an ass.

mraynrand
09-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Why respond to a post that 'doesn't contribute?'

Maybe you want to try a repeat of "Yeah, let's make it about Ty. Not your ridiculous bullshit assessment. " Tell me how that contributes... especially when you got the date and circumstances AND the intent of the post by MOBB COMPLETELY WRONG. Mobb wants to know why you're such a tool. Well, that's to be expected from the self-described '15th wonder.'

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 03:45 PM
looking great

DEF mvp and SB champ

thoughts...

Point still remains.

Your act is getting old.

I was going to let this go, but since Rand saw fit to comment i'll comment.

1. So, you made your assessment over a month ago. And, it was stupid then. What determination made you post it. Why post it at all. THIS IS A PACKER FORUM.
2. The thread got not positive traction. Did you read the initial comments.
3. You felt the need to bump it back. Why? What is the point.
4. There is a other games thread. Comment there if you must.
5. This is a packers forum. GET IT? We are here to discuss the packers. Then, packer rivals. Then teams we are playing. Then ex-packers. Then news of significant note....players getting banned, arrested, etc.
6. If you feel like discussing teams and players that don't have any relation to the packers other than being in the NFL..go find a general NFL forum or their team's forum. It ain't hard.
7. It isn't just entertainment for most here. So, stop with your bs about it being so. It might be for you, but then you are outta sync with this forum.

Since you like all players and all teams, why are you here? Perhaps you need to find a board that appreciates your perspective.

Stop pretending that you aren't being passive aggressive and being antagonistic. You are like a child that is poking a wasp's nest and then gets stung. Then you cry to your mommy that you got stung and you don't know why. Either you are stupid or lying. Take your pick.

swede
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
You are like a child that is poking a wasp's nest and then gets stung. Then you cry to your mommy that you got stung and you don't know why. Either you are stupid or lying. Take your pick.

I've never really thought of you as a WASP.

But I do think you contribute good stuff on football.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM

Maybe you want to try a repeat of "Yeah, let's make it about Ty. Not your ridiculous bullshit assessment. " Tell me how that contributes... especially when you got the date and circumstances AND the intent of the post by MOBB COMPLETELY WRONG. Mobb wants to know why you're such a tool. Well, that's to be expected from the self-described '15th wonder.'

And, his assesment,regardless of date was bs.

But, you had to pile on, and bring a thread that was going to die back up. Does Mobb need your help? Stop pretending that your post is impartial or even thoughtful.

And, the 15th wonder...yeah, like that wasn't a joke. Man, you are a piece of work.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 03:55 PM
You are like a child that is poking a wasp's nest and then gets stung. Then you cry to your mommy that you got stung and you don't know why. Either you are stupid or lying. Take your pick.

I've never really thought of you as a WASP.

But I do think you contribute good stuff on football.

The forum is the wasp's nest. You'll notice that the original post was followed by other wasps.

Thanx for the compliment.

mraynrand
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM

But, you had to pile on, and bring a thread that was going to die back up. Does Mobb need your help? Stop pretending that your post is impartial or even thoughtful.

And, the 15th wonder...yeah, like that wasn't a joke. Man, you are a piece of work.

My post isn't impartial. It wasn't meant to be thoughtful about the Brady topic. It was meant to point out that I think you're a tool. Every once in a while I get tired of the constant and consistent obnoxious tone you throw around in almost every thread. Too often Insulting, demeaning, personal and downright nasty. Normally, I keep that to FYI. This time I just got disgusted. I know '15th wonder' was just a 'joke' but like many of your other 'jokes' it follows a pattern of being somehow obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise corrupt. I won't respond to this as this lets out enough bad air, I'll let you get the final word. Cheers.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM

My post isn't impartial. It wasn't meant to be thoughtful about the Brady topic. It was meant to point out that I think you're a tool. Every once in a while I get tired of the constant and consistent obnoxious tone you throw around in almost every thread. Too often Insulting, demeaning, personal and downright nasty. Normally, I keep that to FYI. This time I just got disgusted. I know '15th wonder' was just a 'joke' but like many of your other 'jokes' it follows a pattern of being somehow obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise corrupt. I won't respond to this as this lets out enough bad air, I'll let you get the final word. Cheers.

Right back at you.

Pot meet kettle.

Funny, how my post engendered no responses yet chevelle's did. Perhaps you should save your vitriol for when their appears to be a consensus regarding my posts.

P.S. I thought as a Xian you were suppose to love your brother and turn the other cheek. Guess that doesn't apply to you.

MOBB DEEP
09-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Die thread die

Scott Campbell
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Now back to our regularly scheduled football programming.

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Best ever or product of system?