PDA

View Full Version : 10 People You Wish Would Go Away From Sports

oregonpackfan
08-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Fox.com listed 10 people they wished would go away from sports.

Yep, our own Brett Favre was on top of that list. :roll:

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/sports-10cango/1/

Packnut
08-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Your just the man I'm looking for. How's that opening game against Boise looking from your point of view. I love the revenge angle but still a little gun-shy of pulling the trigger on this one.

oregonpackfan
08-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Your just the man I'm looking for. How's that opening game against Boise looking from your point of view. I love the revenge angle but still a little gun-shy of pulling the trigger on this one.

Though I am an avid Ducks fan, I think they are going to lose against Boise State. At home, Boise St. is something like 30-1 on their blue "Smurf Turf" field. In addition, the Ducks have a new head coach in Skip Kelly who used to be their Offensive Coordinator. Often, new head coaches tend to make mistakes in their first few games.

Last year, BSU's QB Kellen Moore, picked apart the Ducks' secondary. He just might repeat his performance this year.

Jimx29
08-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Shit, don't kid yourself. FAUX.com loves this kind of shit to speculate over and over and over.......so much that people start to believe that every speculation actually came from the actual participants involved.

Packnut
08-18-2009, 12:19 PM

Though I am an avid Ducks fan, I think they are going to lose against Boise State. At home, Boise St. is something like 30-1 on their blue "Smurf Turf" field. In addition, the Ducks have a new head coach in Skip Kelly who used to be their Offensive Coordinator. Often, new head coaches tend to make mistakes in their first few games.

Last year, BSU's QB Kellen Moore, picked apart the Ducks' secondary. He just might repeat his performance this year.

Much appreciated.