PDA

View Full Version : Packer Players Comment

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 04:08 PM
http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle/2009/08/packers-lb-nick-barnett-hell-yeah-id-like-to-hit-brett-favre.html

"Would I like to hit him?" Barnett told reporters today "Hell yeah I'd like to hit him. All these damn practices out here and they didn't let us hit him.

Looking into the TV camera, Barnett added, "I want to get a nice little shot on you, Brett.

"I said it. Put it on the bulletin board."

--------------------------

Does the signing present a challenge?
Woodson: "Nah."

----------------

"I don't think its going to change who is going to be at the top of the division" - DD80

Add more as you hear them

GBRulz
08-18-2009, 04:11 PM
someone posted a good Kampman quote before. I don't remember it word for word, but it was something about "the red shirt is off"

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Yup

"The red jersey will be off."

was the quote

PackerTimer
08-18-2009, 04:23 PM
The two meetings this year should be lots of fun.

MOBB DEEP
08-18-2009, 04:24 PM
barnett's not that good

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 04:26 PM
"I'm going to try and take his head off." - AJ Hawk

Scott Campbell
08-18-2009, 04:30 PM
There should be a rule against injured players talking smack.

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 04:31 PM
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/25/packers-ryan-grant-calls-brett-favre-a-traitor-then-retracts/3#comments

Fritz
08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
I'd like to hear one of the Packers say "Fuck Brent Favre."

That would be funny.

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Jermichael Finley's Twitter

Everyone Im glad farve came back now its time to beat his butt..

Chevelle2
08-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Barnett's twitter

Am really excited about this frave thing.. I think he's a great guy.. But once that jersey is put on it is our job to put him DOWN!!!

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3023

“I don’t care,” he said Wednesday after working out with a group of NFL players at the Bierman complex on the University of Minnesota campus. “I’m like, ‘Let him go.’ To each his own. We’re focused on what we’re doing in Green Bay and if he shows up in that purple jersey then he’s the enemy now.”

Packerarcher
08-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Barnett needs to worry about his own shit and getting healthy not talking shit. He isn't the best on the roster at his position,but it's typical of him to run his mouth and not back it up.

BEARMAN
08-18-2009, 07:46 PM

That would be funny.

Lord Faaaaaaaaaave has "Officialy" fallen from grace !

(and this BEARS fan is luving it !) :twisted:

ThunderDan
08-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Barnett needs to worry about his own shit and getting healthy not talking shit. He isn't the best on the roster at his position,but it's typical of him to run his mouth and not back it up.

He isn't the best inside LB we have????

SkinBasket
08-18-2009, 08:31 PM

That would be funny.

Really? That's what you got to be excited about this off season? Good god it's amazing you haven't offed yourself in a closet with a noose around your neck yet.

HarveyWallbangers
08-18-2009, 08:44 PM
Really? That's what you got to be excited about this off season? Good god it's amazing you haven't offed yourself in a closet with a noose around your neck yet.

You didn't see Cutler's first game as a Bear, did you?

Rastak
08-18-2009, 08:48 PM

Confusing, you think Skin is off the mark or a mistake in quoting?

My take is that it's just a tad early to assume Cutler will suck....if you were alluding to that!

pbmax
08-18-2009, 09:07 PM

Confusing, you think Skin is off the mark or a mistake in quoting?

My take is that it's just a tad early to assume Cutler will suck....if you were alluding to that!
Harv is just giving Bearman gruff about Cutlers' not quite glittering start. I am sure its all in good fun.

I heard this idea on Milwaukee radio today (Steve "The Homer" True): Everyone wears an Aaron Rodgers jersey/shirt to Vikings game at Lambeau.

MJZiggy
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Well DUH!! Is there any other course of action?

Lurker64
08-18-2009, 10:16 PM

That would be funny.

I hope Brian Urlacher hits Farve so hard that his helmet rolls off with his head still in it... and that the Vikings and the Bears split the season series ;)

Fritz
08-18-2009, 10:17 PM

That would be funny.

I think Bearman probably does this quite often. It's called autoerotic asphyxiation.

pbmax
08-18-2009, 10:30 PM

That would be funny.

I think Bearman probably does this quite often. It's called autoerotic asphyxiation.

David Carradine says: "Always have a spotter!"