PDA

View Full Version : The world according to Brett

bobblehead
08-19-2009, 11:28 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9956006/The-world-according-to-Favre

This pretty much sums it all up. Go pack, sack him, intercept him, beat the vikings and win the north.

gbgary
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
This pretty much sums it all up. Go pack, sack him, intercept him, beat the vikings and win the north.

yup. kick the viking's asses...everyone of them.

packinpatland
08-19-2009, 12:57 PM

Somehow that has a Shakespeare sound to it......oh no......that was lawyers :lol: ..............

MadScientist
08-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Quotes and translations on this saga:

Vikings coach Brad Childress called Favre on Monday to give him one more chance to change his mind. "When Brad called yesterday, it was kind of like, this is it, it’s now or never.
"Chilly begged and pleaded with extreme desire and desperation (showing me the proper respect) after seeing the crappy state of the Vikings' QB's. It was truly a pathetic display for a grown man, and I loved every second of it."

People can believe what they want to believe. I’m in it for the right reasons. If people can’t understand that, I’m sorry.
"Chilly knows that the thing to do after kissing my ass is to slide over and suck my balls for a while. I've finally found someone who understands that the job of a head coach is to give me head. I still can't understand why TT and MM didn't know that."

MOBB DEEP
08-19-2009, 09:03 PM

Somehow that has a Shakespeare sound to it......oh no......that was lawyers :lol: ..............

LOL....