PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap Family Night!!! on the NFL network!!!

Tony Oday
07-22-2006, 11:39 AM
10 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage
2006 Preseason Scrimmage: Green Bay Packers Family Night - The Green Bay Packers face off in an intra-squad scrimmage at Lambeau Field on Green Packers Family Night in front of their home crowd.

That is awesome!!!! its on the NFL network this year!!!!!!! This makes me happy!

4and12to12and4
07-22-2006, 10:30 PM
So, are you saying the NFL Network is televising the scrimmage? That would be awesome. I'm going to it, but I'd love to tvo it and watch it on tv also!

HarveyWallbangers
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
They had it on last year also.

Harlan Huckleby
07-23-2006, 10:54 PM
I wish Brian Noble still did broadcasting, he used to do TV for the scrimmage, and some preseason games. Guess he's just out of the business, too bad. Does he still coach arena football, or whatever that was?

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 11:20 PM
I wish Brian Noble still did broadcasting, he used to do TV for the scrimmage, and some preseason games. Guess he's just out of the business, too bad. Does he still coach arena football, or whatever that was?

My neighbor babysat his kids back in the day - a real standup guy.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=402184

Posted: Feb. 16, 2006
Milwaukee has not had an Arena Football League franchise since 2001, but there is talk of new efforts to land a team that would play at the Bradley Center.

One group working to bring an AFL franchise back to Milwaukee is led by former Green Bay Packers linebacker Brian Noble. Noble, a part-owner of the Green Bay Blizzard, a team in the smaller Arena Football League 2, said Thursday that his group had been in preliminary talks with Arena Football League officials.

Harlan Huckleby
07-24-2006, 10:01 AM
There's something called "Arena Football League 2"!? You gotta love playing football to play in the minor leagues of Arena football.

woodbuck27
07-24-2006, 12:10 PM
There's something called "Arena Football League 2"!? You gotta love playing football to play in the minor leagues of Arena football.

I'm going through this reality kick in my posts today - just four days away from TC. Maybe - so any decent news will lift my sagging doubts about OUR team this season.

Dam I 'm upset that TT didn't get us an impact player or two on "O". Managing a team to the basement of the NFL doesn't ripen my cherries.

MJZiggy
07-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Woodbuck, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Did Ron Wolf complain about how TT screwed up in GB when he scouted here? No. Is Seattle sucking wind as a team right now as a result of his recommendations (most of which were heeded)? No. Did Seattle want to let him go? No. Did TT screw up this years cap? No. Will we be in cap hell next year? No.

Have I ever heard anything but praise for him from professional football people? No. Give the guy a break. Sherman put his heart and soul into trying to get that SB win, but it didn't leave us with much left in the tank. It's gonna take more than a week to realign for the long haul. Relax, my friend. It will all be ok.