PDA

View Full Version : Send Prayers

Deputy Nutz
08-20-2009, 09:37 AM
The Skinbasket had to go under the knife today. It is not my place to say why. Please have him in your thoughts and prayers today.

Thank you.

Partial
08-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Positive thoughts to the basket have just bee sent.

Zool
08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Skin...i'll be thinking of you during my "me" time tonight.

Scott Campbell
08-20-2009, 09:49 AM
The Skinbasket had to go under the knife today. It is not my place to say why. Please have him in your thoughts and prayers today.

Thank you.

On the off chance that this isn't a ruse, my thoughts are with him and his family.

GrnBay007
08-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Take care skin!!

swede
08-20-2009, 10:54 AM
If you scramble and unscramble the letters in Skin Basket you get the phrase "skank bites".

Once bitten twice shy, Skin.

mraynrand
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
I'll say a prayer if he promises not to post pictures of the removed tissues or organs.

MadScientist
08-20-2009, 01:35 PM
So he's finally going to become the hermaphrodite that he so wants to be?

Get well skin.

Deputy Nutz
08-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Well Skin is out of surgery, he is resting, his breathing is uncomfortable at best, and his throat is very, very raw. He has yet to be able to speak.

MadtownPacker
08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Fuck, he didnt die?

Scott Campbell
08-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Fuck, he didnt die?

Not yet. Harlan's dead though.

Cheesehead Craig
08-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Well Skin is out of surgery, he is resting, his breathing is uncomfortable at best, and his throat is very, very raw. He has yet to be able to speak.
Tonsils?

SkinBasket
08-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Tonsils?

They had to surgically remove madtown's mother's penis from my throat after she drugged and raped me in San Pedro. I have a small throat. But now I have liquid roxicet. Wash.

Scott Campbell
08-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Tonsils?

They had to surgically remove madtown's mother's penis from my throat after she drugged and raped me in San Pedro. I have a small throat. But now I have liquid roxicet. Wash.

I'm glad they didn't remove your toxic sense of humor. Good to see you, you big homo.

Nutz, sorry for assuming you were making crap up.

Kiwon
08-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Tonsils?

Proof positive that at least his fingers still work. :)

Get better, my friend.

MJZiggy
08-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Tonsils?

Shot o' whiskey will remove any feeling you might have left...

pasquale
08-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Dude...totally glad you made it out alright. Any surgery is a big deal and isn't something you mess around with.

Wish you and your family well and hope this is the last.

That being said, there's always a beer or 12 with your name on it. Surgery = free beer. At least in my family? haha

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2009, 10:55 PM
I guess Skinbasket made it through the surgery OK.

What a relief.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Tonsils?

They had to surgically remove madtown's mother's penis from my throat after she drugged and raped me in San Pedro. I have a small throat. But now I have liquid roxicet. Wash.My Mom dont post on this board so keep her out of your post. I wouldnt want to have to cry like a lil bitch about it

But as for the thread, what a pussy. Whining about a same day outpatient surgery then you post the same day.

Zool
08-21-2009, 01:34 AM
I for one am glad skin sent me those exotic pics of himself. They help immensely.

SkinBasket
08-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Tonsils?

They had to surgically remove madtown's mother's penis from my throat after she drugged and raped me in San Pedro. I have a small throat. But now I have liquid roxicet. Wash.My Mom dont post on this board so keep her out of your post. I wouldnt want to have to cry like a lil bitch about it

But as for the thread, what a pussy. Whining about a same day outpatient surgery then you post the same day.

Maybe you should try being a little nicer then. I'm assuming you'll have to play by the rules like the rest of us now, not stomping around like an asshat flinging insults then hiding behind threats of banning when someone replies.

Things have been nice and civil without you and a couple others around. I think we would like to keep them that way.

Scott Campbell
08-21-2009, 08:12 AM
My Mom dont post on this board so keep her out of your post.

My Mom did that one time. 8-)

Scott Campbell
08-21-2009, 08:13 AM
I guess Skinbasket made it through the surgery OK.

What a relief.

HARLAN, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Maybe you should try being a little nicer then. I'm assuming you'll have to play by the rules like the rest of us now, not stomping around like an asshat flinging insults then hiding behind threats of banning when someone replies.

Things have been nice and civil without you and a couple others around. I think we would like to keep them that way.I dont have to be anything I dont choose to. So yes I GET to play by the same rules. That means I can really let you know what I think of your attention whore tactics.

Keep your thoughts any way you want. Who and what is actually post is out of your control.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 10:48 AM
My Mom dont post on this board so keep her out of your post.

My Mom did that one time. 8-)I cant lie, that LOL type shit.

SkinBasket
08-21-2009, 02:06 PM

Things have been nice and civil without you and a couple others around. I think we would like to keep them that way.I dont have to be anything I dont choose to. So yes I GET to play by the same rules. That means I can really let you know what I think of your attention whore tactics.

Keep your thoughts any way you want. Who and what is actually post is out of your control.

You're free to be a dick... again. Congrats I guess, if that's what you came crawling back here for. Who's the attention whore? Some us of have moved on. I would have thought you would have done the same and used your "time away" to mature a little and resolve your issues.

My thanks to nutz and the rest of you who are able to act like adults.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 05:02 PM
You're free to be a dick... again. Congrats I guess, if that's what you came crawling back here for. Who's the attention whore? Some us of have moved on. I would have thought you would have done the same and used your "time away" to mature a little and resolve your issues.

My thanks to nutz and the rest of you who are able to act like adults.Seeing that you have always had a great time being one I figure why not give it a try. Gots to be good. So what have you moved on from? You sound like the same napoleon complex having MFer as always.

Nice trying to tow the company line. Im sure the respect of these assholes does wonders for your ego. If not hopefully the big bad MMA training does.

SkinBasket
08-21-2009, 05:11 PM

My thanks to nutz and the rest of you who are able to act like adults.Seeing that you have always had a great time being one I figure why not give it a try. Gots to be good. So what have you moved on from? You sound like the same napoleon complex having MFer as always.

Nice trying to tow the company line. Im sure the respect of these assholes does wonders for your ego. If not hopefully the big bad MMA training does.

You are a sad little fella aren't you? You still seem to think everyone here owes you something and that somehow you're more important than everyone else. I guess throwing a temper tantrum and running away like a child only magnified that egomaniacal delusion. Welcome back. I'm sure you'll fit in well.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
You are a sad little fella aren't you? You still seem to think everyone here owes you something and that somehow you're more important than everyone else. I guess throwing a temper tantrum and running away like a child only magnified that egomaniacal delusion. Welcome back. I'm sure you'll fit in well.No one here owes me shit. Check all my post and find one that says so. I dont think I am more important and deserve special treament. I leave that to spoiled lil whiner bitches like you. I may fucking hate Nutz but I can least respect that he came from a humble background. Strange how you are such good friends with your self-entitlement mentality. I swear I thought I was going back and forth with Harlan if it were not for the shit looking avatar.

Deputy Nutz
08-21-2009, 05:23 PM
You have both been warned.

This is being reported.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2009, 05:25 PM
You have both been warned.

This is being reported.Please no!! I dont want to go back to Mexico!!

Oh, you said reported, thought you said deported. All is bueno.

SkinBasket
08-21-2009, 05:33 PM
You are a sad little fella aren't you? You still seem to think everyone here owes you something and that somehow you're more important than everyone else. I guess throwing a temper tantrum and running away like a child only magnified that egomaniacal delusion. Welcome back. I'm sure you'll fit in well.No one here owes me shit. Check all my post and find one that says so. I dont think I am more important and deserve special treament. I leave that to spoiled lil whiner bitches like you. I may fucking hate Nutz but I can least respect that he came from a humble background. Strange how you are such good friends with your self-entitlement mentality. I swear I thought I was going back and forth with Harlan if it were not for the shit looking avatar.

What are you even talking about? Entitlement? Humble background? Did you bump your little head while you was out "cappin' fools" this summer? As usual you want to stomp around here like some fake ass gangsta but the second someone calls you on it, you flip out like a teenage beauty queen. I'm not interested in that story anymore. Got old a couple years ago. If it makes you feel important and powerful or funny and clever, then have at it, I guess. Interweb abuse me all you want. Don't bother none. Welcome back.

Deputy Nutz
08-21-2009, 05:38 PM
:cry:

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Nutz didn't come from a humble background, he came from Hudson.

HE's from Hudson, couldn't be prouder
if you don't believe it, he;ll yell a little louder!

Scott Campbell
08-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Harlan's gay again.

MadtownPacker
08-22-2009, 09:54 PM
What are you even talking about? Entitlement? Humble background? Did you bump your little head while you was out "cappin' fools" this summer? As usual you want to stomp around here like some fake ass gangsta but the second someone calls you on it, you flip out like a teenage beauty queen. I'm not interested in that story anymore. Got old a couple years ago. If it makes you feel important and powerful or funny and clever, then have at it, I guess. Interweb abuse me all you want. Don't bother none. Welcome back.Wahh, wahh, wahhh. What else is new? Whats wrong, cant take a little shit pussy? You sure like to give it out. Do I need to conform? I think I understand now. It is OK to do whatever you want if it is what skinbasket thinks is cool. Of course, what a fucking dumbass I am. In fact anyone who doesnt like everything you do is wrong.

MadtownPacker
08-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Harlan's gay again.Never wasn't. That old bullqueer is the reason people started using the word for homosexual.

Scott Campbell
08-22-2009, 10:33 PM
I think the time away has mellowed the Mexican.

SkinBasket
08-23-2009, 07:35 AM
What are you even talking about? Entitlement? Humble background? Did you bump your little head while you was out "cappin' fools" this summer? As usual you want to stomp around here like some fake ass gangsta but the second someone calls you on it, you flip out like a teenage beauty queen. I'm not interested in that story anymore. Got old a couple years ago. If it makes you feel important and powerful or funny and clever, then have at it, I guess. Interweb abuse me all you want. Don't bother none. Welcome back.Wahh, wahh, wahhh. What else is new? Whats wrong, cant take a little shit pussy? You sure like to give it out. Do I need to conform? I think I understand now. It is OK to do whatever you want if it is what skinbasket thinks is cool. Of course, what a fucking dumbass I am. In fact anyone who doesnt like everything you do is wrong.

Hey bra, you're the only one flipping out here. The only one complaining. The only one who still thinks being an internet tough guy is awesome. Good luck with that.

Tarlam!
08-23-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm an internet tough guy. Who says he's the last? I'm gonna climb down this IP address and beat the cyber garbage outta ya!!

Freak Out
08-23-2009, 12:18 PM
So Basket...is the new one bigger?

Brando19
08-23-2009, 03:37 PM
I think the time away has mellowed the Mexican.

:lol:

MadtownPacker
08-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey bra, you're the only one flipping out here. The only one complaining. The only one who still thinks being an internet tough guy is awesome. Good luck with that.I have always found it funny that when 35 and under white males attempt to talk shit they say "hey bra". Supopse to be "hey bro" yet they always say "bra". Why you trying to sound black for cracka-lack? :lol:

Who's trying to be a tough guy? I aint the one on here bragging about my judo classes. :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker
08-24-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm an internet tough guy. Who says he's the last? I'm gonna climb down this IP address and beat the cyber garbage outta ya!!You are wrong. You are an Internet fuck up. Anything crazy/bad you will do it. :P

SkinBasket
08-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey bra, you're the only one flipping out here. The only one complaining. The only one who still thinks being an internet tough guy is awesome. Good luck with that.I have always found it funny that when 35 and under white males attempt to talk shit they say "hey bra". Supopse to be "hey bro" yet they always say "bra". Why you trying to sound black for cracka-lack? :lol:

Who's trying to be a tough guy? I aint the one on here bragging about my judo classes. :lol: :lol:

As far as the bra comment goes, you've never been one for subtlety, so I won't hold it against you. It's my fault for not taking your intellectual limitations into consideration when responding.

The only one talking about how tough I am is you. No one's "complaining" or "bragging" about anything. You thought you would be clever and try to be an over-reactive asshole in a thread someone was considerate enough to make about me. How's that working out? Because it reads pretty pathetic and desperate, not to mention just plain stupid.

Harlan Huckleby
08-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Skinbasket, you are off your game. Say something funny or shower up.

Partial
08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Skin is funny? He's like Jim Carey.

SkinBasket
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Skinbasket, you are off your game. Say something funny or shower up.

Go fuck yourself. Que shower scene. You satisfied?

SkinBasket
09-12-2009, 04:31 PM
When you throw up like a cup of blood and clots, it makes quite an impressive splatter. Like I just scored a head shot in the toilet. Fortunately I only lost the blood and managed to keep most of the Tazino's Pizza I ate just before then.

Little Whiskey
09-12-2009, 04:36 PM
When you throw up like a cup of blood and clots, it makes quite an impressive splatter. Like I just scored a head shot in the toilet. Fortunately I only lost the blood and managed to keep most of the Tazino's Pizza I ate just before then.

might want to get that shit checked out.

GrnBay007
09-12-2009, 06:48 PM
When you throw up like a cup of blood and clots,

:shock:

SkinBasket
09-12-2009, 08:12 PM

They jammed what was alternatively referred to as the "nasal rocket" and a "nose tampon" in my nostril. Just a gauze covered balloon they inflate to apply pressure from your nostril back to your throat. It was bleeding from too far back to apply pressure so all I could do was drink it, whether I liked it or not. My stomach reacted rather negatively. Yesterday I was at a final check-up where I was told everything was perfect. Today I was vomiting copious amounts of blood. I have to say, however, that my first emergency room experience was nothing like the television show.

GrnBay007
09-12-2009, 08:29 PM

They jammed what was alternatively referred to as the "nasal rocket" and a "nose tampon" in my nostril.

This is a result of that surgery you had? What did you do, get a nose job gone wrong?

SkinBasket
09-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Some fucker straightened my septum and microwaved some of those folds in the nose that filter the air (see rf turbinate reduction for a youtube example). I haven't been able to breathe out my nose well for years, so this was the correction. They also cut off my uvula to remedy problems snoring.

Things were going quite well until yesterday when apparently some blood vessel probably not used to the increased air flow and changed landscape in my nose erupted. Now I've been nose-raped.

GrnBay007
09-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Ouch!! I don't know, injuries and surgery to the face just seem to "hurt" more it seems. Guess it just interferes more with the simple things in life....like eating and breathing...lol I suppose this sounds bad for a female, but I had 3 teeth knocked back into the roof of my mouth and also a broken nose. One was a sports injury and the other was just a freak accident (no domestic violence, btw....lol) Luckily the docs were able to put everything back where it belonged with success. My son reminds me of this when I freak out when he gets his sports injuries. It's a whole different ball game when it's your kids though.

Little Whiskey
09-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I almost cut the tip of my thumb off today trying to slice a bagel today. is that about the same?

GrnBay007
09-13-2009, 08:28 AM
I almost cut the tip of my thumb off today trying to slice a bagel today. is that about the same?

I've slowed down....now I just hate those darn paper cuts!! :D

SkinBasket
09-13-2009, 09:19 AM
injuries and surgery to the face just seem to "hurt" more it seems. Guess it just interferes more with the simple things in life....like eating and breathing...lol

That is exactly the problem. Not to mention the mental fatigue of wearing a leaky tampon in my nose and a tube taped to my face for 3 days.

GrnBay007
09-13-2009, 09:25 AM
mental fatigue of wearing a leaky tampon

.....and you now understand PMS and all that goes with it a lil better! lol :P

GrnBay007
09-13-2009, 09:27 AM
But seriously, hope you heal well....and fast!

Little Whiskey
09-13-2009, 12:24 PM
That is exactly the problem. Not to mention the mental fatigue of wearing a leaky tampon in my nose and a tube taped to my face for 3 days.

bet your wife thinks you're pretty sexy!

SkinBasket
09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
They took out the tampon today and cauterized the inside of my nose with silver nitrate. That stuff is stingy. I'm missing a fancy football date with nutz tonight because of this horseshit. I don't know if he'll forgive me.

Kiwon
09-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Where is the YouTube of all this fun?

Get better, fast :)

Deputy Nutz
09-15-2009, 07:42 AM
They took out the tampon today and cauterized the inside of my nose with silver nitrate. That stuff is stingy. I'm missing a fancy football date with nutz tonight because of this horseshit. I don't know if he'll forgive me.

I had to put the kids to bed last night.

SkinBasket
09-15-2009, 01:18 PM
I started oozing again last night. Now I have some sort of cardboard sponge in my fucking nose. I guess It's a step up from a tampon, but for fuck's sake it is rather uncomfortable to have some guy stuffing shit into your nose back to your throat, then pulling it out and sticking some other shit in there.

If this doesn't work by Friday, they want to put me to sleep. Not for good though. Just to cauterize the motherfuck out of my nostril. Bet that'll feel good.

Zool
09-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Wonder how long you'll smell burnt flesh after that?

Freak Out
09-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Nose job gone bad?

retailguy
09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Sounds like sinus surgery to me, though I really don't understand why it is important that we all know about it..

Zool
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
It really is cumbersome when Skin comes to my desk and makes me click on this link. I wouldn't mind so much except that he rubs my shoulders while I read it.

Scott Campbell
09-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Sounds like sinus surgery to me, though I really don't understand why it is important that we all know about it..

Because the Nutz's dad finished the bathroom remodel and we needed a new subject.

That reminds me - Skin, how did the car crash episode play out?

Little Whiskey
09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
skin, is pepper allowed in your house? got to imagine sneezing is a bitch!!

SkinBasket
09-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Because the Nutz's dad finished the bathroom remodel and we needed a new subject.

Thanks for your concern Mr. Campbell. Only took a few days for those hispanic fellas to fix it up right. Of course now it'll have a rear end collision on it's record, but since it'll be our son's car in 11 years (assuming Obama's agents don't seize it), that doesn't matter.

SkinBasket
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Some fucker straightened my septum and microwaved some of those folds in the nose that filter the air (see rf turbinate reduction for a youtube example). I haven't been able to breathe out my nose well for years, so this was the correction. They also cut off my uvula to remedy problems snoring.

Things were going quite well until yesterday when apparently some blood vessel probably not used to the increased air flow and changed landscape in my nose erupted. Now I've been nose-raped.

Freak Out
09-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Nose job gone bad?

My bad for not reading back through this epic.

Thanks.......

Scott Campbell
09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Thanks for your concern Mr. Campbell. Only took a few days for those hispanic fellas to fix it up right. Of course now it'll have a rear end collision on it's record, but since it'll be our son's car in 11 years (assuming Obama's agents don't seize it), that doesn't matter.

My daughter is about to get our 3rd car next year. Scary stuff.

SkinBasket
09-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Thanks.......

Not nearly as exciting as you'd hoped is it?

retailguy
09-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Nose job gone bad?

Thanks.......

Not nearly as exciting as you'd hoped is it?

Riveting. I have a hunch it'll be even more popular in syndication.

Hope you feel better soon. Sincerely.

SkinBasket
09-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Riveting. I have a hunch it'll be even more popular in syndication.

Hope you feel better soon. Sincerely.

Well don't cry for me Argentina. My cock still works.

Partial
09-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Is that covered by insurance? I breath horribly throguh my nose as well.

Freak Out
09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I'll do it for a $100.....with this.

http://www.rjmcompany.com/plumbing-pipe-cleaning-equipment-GO50.jpg

SnakeLH2006
09-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too. Glad Skin is ok. Snake loves the Skin....

Much prayer's to my mom. I'm scared (Snake fears nothing of himself). Thanks.

SkinBasket
09-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Is that covered by insurance? I breath horribly throguh my nose as well.

You'd have to check with your own insurance since they're probably different. Our "covers" it, but last year we also had a yearly individual/family deductible for surgery and whatnot added to our plan, so we'll probably have to pay anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand or so.

If only there were a better option... A simpler option... a government - errr, sorry I mean public - option! We're actually perfect candidates for the public option. Still kind of young, mostly healthy, and in a year or so will be paying 100% of our health insurance costs. Obama! Obama! Obama!

As far as the procedure, I would recommend it, as the result was quite noticeable and I have been informed that this whole bleeding out thing 3 weeks after surgery is quite rare, like 2-5% for this particular method. You'd just need about 4-5 days off, as sleeping and eating during that time is difficult at best. If you don't cut off your uvula, I'm assuming eating would be easier though.

SkinBasket
09-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too. Glad Skin is ok. Snake loves the Skin....

I wish you the best, snake. My wife's family has had a lot of trouble with cancer, so we know the whole process, not just surgery, is long, hard, and takes a lot of strength and support to get through.

Deputy Nutz
09-16-2009, 07:34 AM

I wish you the best, snake. My wife's family has had a lot of trouble with cancer, so we know the whole process, not just surgery, is long, hard, and takes a lot of strength and support to get through.

That might be the nicest thing I ever heard you say to anybody.

SkinBasket
09-16-2009, 07:35 AM

This experience has really changed my life. Until I'm well enough to go to the strip club anyway.

mraynrand
09-16-2009, 10:14 AM

Best wishes.

Scott Campbell
09-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Harlan's fun and easy home colonoscopy.

I'll do it for a $100.....with this.

http://www.rjmcompany.com/plumbing-pipe-cleaning-equipment-GO50.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-16-2009, 12:31 PM

Best wishes to your family Snake.

Deputy Nutz
09-16-2009, 01:48 PM

This experience has really changed my life. Until I'm well enough to go to the strip club anyway.

Are you going to be well enough to go watch the fights on Saturday? I know they are not much, no titles on the line, but I am beginning to really wonder about you.

MJZiggy
09-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey, if his face is all screwed up, they'll think he's one of the fighters. He might even get punched.

Freak Out
09-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Is your voice much different since the operation? How much of the uvula did they hack off?

hoosier
09-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Can you even still say "uvula"?

SkinBasket
09-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Is your voice much different since the operation? How much of the uvula did they hack off?

No. And all of it. Or 90% anyway.

I don't think I'm making a last minute appearance this time nutz. My biorhythm is all over the place.

Harlan Huckleby
09-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Sounds like a lot of trouble to go through just to lessen your gag reflex.

What people won't do for love.....

Freak Out
09-16-2009, 07:50 PM

Get well soon to Mama Snake.

Deputy Nutz
09-16-2009, 08:38 PM

I don't think I'm making a last minute appearance this time nutz. My biorhythm is all over the place.

The fight is this Saturday. Today was only Wednesday, it now seems that you are worse off than a week after the surgery. What kind of hack did you go to?

Cornolio and I are now becoming better friends due to your absence

GrnBay007
09-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too.

Good luck to your Mom Snake! Keep the faith!

We've had 4 family members in 4 years battle it.

SkinBasket
09-17-2009, 07:39 AM

The fight is this Saturday. Today was only Wednesday, it now seems that you are worse off than a week after the surgery. What kind of hack did you go to?

Cornolio and I are now becoming better friends due to your absence

The good news is that my nose is no longer filled with blood, but with thick brown snot. Either I got sick at the same time I had this thing put in my head, or it's a over reaction to it.

I'm glad to hear about you and Cornholio. There's a silver lining to every cloud if you look hard enough.

SnakeLH2006
09-18-2009, 02:02 AM
Are you healthy enough to hit up the stripclubs yet, Skin? That is what is important. :D