PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre

Administrator
08-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Now that the "shock" and "disappointment" or "exuberance" has passed (whichever flavor you prefer), I thought I'd weigh in a little bit about how we're going to conduct Brett talk for a while.

I certainly don't want to say we can't talk about him, he's too much a part of Packer history for that. But, having the whole Packer board with various Favre threads isn't productive either. There has to be a happy medium that we can all follow.

So, here goes my first shot at it.

You can talk about Favre all you want, but, don't start a new thread for each and every revelation that you have. I understand you think your new thought is unique, however, it probably isn't. Find the most appropriate thread and put your comment there.

DO NOT continually bump old dead threads. (This includes YOU, Mobb Deep).

Settling into a single thread might be best, but I really don't want to go that far with mandates (but I will if I have to so police yourself).

If there are a few threads here and there, I certainly won't care, but if there are a bunch of them, I may move or delete them.

For those of you who take it upon yourselves to tell us all exactly how we should or shouldn't post about Brett Favre, please refrain. I suggest that instead of reminding us that Favre isn't a Packer anymore, that you start a thread talking about the current Packers.