pbmax
08-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Practicing: Thompson and Collins

Jog Through: Matthews, Thompson, Collins

Rehabbing: Matthews, Lee, Harrell, Rouse

Brooks is visible but not punting.

O Line #1: Clifton, Colledge, Spitz, Man Mountain Sitton, Officer Barbre

#2: Moll, Lang, Wells, Preston, Giacomini

Jolly is both practicing and out according to two different people at GBPG (the Internet at work!) Latest report is he is practicing.

Both JSO and GBPG say this must be the starting lineup, but other than McCarthy's postgame wish, its not clear anything is confirmed or set in stone.

pbmax
08-24-2009, 07:39 PM
AJ Hawk not traded yet. Also not retrieving water. He is on punt unit.

Barnett and Hawk in middle. Popps and AK on the outside.

pbmax
08-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Barnett and Chillar in nickel. Hawk stock trading down an 1/8th.

Woodson just intercepted Cutler while still in Green Bay. He's that good. :D

Partial
08-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Are you at the practice?

BallHawk
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Are you at the practice?

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/54608602.html

pbmax
08-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Are you at the practice?
Nope. I am summarizing material I am reading elsewhere.

I was curious about the O Line starting 5. Also about Collins, Peprah, Matthews and Thompson.

bobblehead
08-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Woodson just intercepted Cutler while still in Green Bay. He's that good. :D

I read he then punked the entire chicago team and ran a wind sprint back to green bay....is that true?

denverYooper
08-24-2009, 09:05 PM
the starting oline is Clifton, Colledge, Spitz, Sitton, Barbre according to gbpg live update.

pittstang5
08-24-2009, 09:25 PM
the starting oline is Clifton, Colledge, Spitz, Sitton, Barbre according to gbpg live update.

Well, I respect the coaches decision...but that sucks for Wells. He's gotta know that he ain't making this roster, unless he can play guard. I know he's done it before, but not in this scheme.

pbmax
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Yep, JSO has McCarthy naming the same five previously mentioned. Said he talked one on one to Wells about it. Said Wells still grades out as one of their top 3 or 4 lineman.

Breno making good progress in camp, closed the gap, but Barbre still ahead. Sitton starting cause he is physical.

Flynn questionable for the week. Matthews not available this week but possible versus Titans.

Bedard says expect Poppinga to start at ROLB, but doesn't specify if this is his read or McCarthy's statement. He makes a cockroach joke instead. :roll:

pbmax
08-24-2009, 09:42 PM
GBPG has TE Devin Frihavenoideaneicht with season ending surgery to repair broken tibia and fibula. Will Blackmon questionable for week with a quad.

]{ilr]3
08-25-2009, 04:22 AM
GBPG has TE Devin Frihavenoideaneicht with season ending surgery to repair broken tibia and fibula.

Ouch! :shock:

Fritz
08-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Poppinga is the Lazarus of the team. He keeps rising from the dead - but then he dies again during the regular season...

pbmax
08-25-2009, 08:08 AM
McGinn's article clarifies Poppinga versus Thompson and Matthews. Popps has earned the #1 spot at ROLB.