PDA

View Full Version : A plea for justinharrell (the forum poster)

MadtownPacker
08-26-2009, 11:42 PM
This is not about the player Justin Harrell so I know this is not Pack related but I want to make sure JH the poster sees it if he is reading.

Joe,

I am asking you to please reconsider activating justinharrell's account. I KNOW (and you know I KNOW), he is a major pain in the ass at times but above and beyond all that he was a good football poster when he took his meds. I am willing to vouch for him and put up my account for banishment if you allow him back and he screws up. I met him last year and he aint a bad guy so I do this with the belief he will follow the rules if the fate of others is at stake. He has always been a contributing member of this community and is needed here.

With that said, anyone else willing to do the same respond in this thread.

Chevelle2
08-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Good man, Madtown. I agree.

Why was JH banned, anyways?

Harlan Huckleby
08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
ban Madtown, he's just back to cause trouble

MadtownPacker
08-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Good man, Madtown. I agree.

Why was JH banned, anyways?Because he was being a fucking idiot I imagine. Homeboy gets on here drunk and fucks up bigtime.

So you dont know why he is gonw yet you are vouching your account for him?

mraynrand
08-26-2009, 11:55 PM
I agree. JH should be allowed to return and Madtown should be banned if JH acts up.

MadtownPacker
08-26-2009, 11:56 PM
ban Madtown, he's just back to cause troubleNo one is causing trouble. Unlike you with your self-righteous, self-entitlement bullshit I am PLEADING for this. I fully understand if Joe does not want to. I can promise I wont do the same when you get cut from the roster.

Bretsky
08-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Not sure if this is true as somebody else mentioned it...but I think there were a very offensive post or two toward the oppositie gender and/or Deanna Favre. That and possibly some other stuff; he goes off the deep end once in a while and then manages to come back after.

MadtownPacker
08-26-2009, 11:58 PM
I agree. JH should be allowed to return and Madtown should be banned if JH acts up.Asshole, I said anyone willing to do the same respond tpo this thread so you, Chevelle, HH and me are riding this shit until the wheels fall off.

Partial
08-27-2009, 12:01 AM
I'll vouch for him. He seems like a good guy in person. I jammed with him and Harv. PartialandthePackerrats are hopefully going to have a reunion this fall.

DannoMac21
08-27-2009, 12:03 AM
I'll vouch for him. He seems like a good guy in person. I jammed with him and Harv. PartialandthePackerrats are hopefully going to have a reunion this fall.

Jam? When? Where?

MadtownPacker
08-27-2009, 12:05 AM

Jam? When? Where?Dont make this a fucking conversation thread. It has a topic and you are fucking up by posting about something else.

Bretsky
08-27-2009, 12:06 AM
He'd need to change his moj a bit if he came back though. Coming in with an this is how I am and I'm not going to change for anything or anybody is the wrong way to go about things when he sometimes does take things so far.

I do miss his content though and would welcome him back if he would come back in a refreshed manner

mraynrand
08-27-2009, 12:08 AM
I agree. JH should be allowed to return and Madtown should be banned if JH acts up.Asshole, I said anyone willing to do the same respond tpo this thread so you, Chevelle, HH and me are riding this shit until the wheels fall off.

good to see you haven't lost that trademark sense of humor.

Lurker64
08-27-2009, 12:23 AM
I already sent a private message to Joe asking if we could get JH back on a short leash if necessary, I never got a response. But obviously, I'm in favor.

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 12:30 AM
I vote "yes" for what it's worth. He had good football content mostly, especially during games where I disagreed with him a bunch.

I'll take the ban for him if he misbehaves.

MadtownPacker
08-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Look this isnt to point a finger at Joe and cry because he didnt do what you said so save that BS. JH was a mess at times and that cant be denied. I am actually asking for JH to understand he is wanted back and people are willing to give him a 2nd chance. Just like michael vick, if he screws up then all bets are off.

Harlan Huckleby
08-27-2009, 12:35 AM
Did Justinharrell electrocute dogs?

Freak Out
08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
I met the guy.....he had braces...it was loud and we were drinking. That's all I remember. Let him back in please.

Rastak
08-27-2009, 05:51 AM
Not sure if this is true as somebody else mentioned it...but I think there were a very offensive post or two toward the oppositie gender and/or Deanna Favre. That and possibly some other stuff; he goes off the deep end once in a while and then manages to come back after.

Too many offensive posts to count. I enjoyed many of his posts but I got the impression he would skip his meds once in a while. I worry about that dude somewhat, he ain't quite all there.

Patler
08-27-2009, 06:45 AM

Too many offensive posts to count. I enjoyed many of his posts but I got the impression he would skip his meds once in a while. I worry about that dude somewhat, he ain't quite all there.

Yup, and when given an opportunity to repent, he essentially spit in Admin's face, and vowed to continue doing what he was asked to refrain from doing. To be honest, I felt very bad for him as I saw him self-destruct with respect to his presence here. Some tried to stop him, but he would not listen. He gave Admin no choice.

Training camp was not the same without him this year. He provided a lot of valuable commentary in the past. I missed his input a lot this past month, and I think the lack of meaningful player discussion during TC can be attributed to his absence. But, again, he really gave Admin no choice.

We can debate at length where the line should have been drawn, but in the end it was Admin's call, and he was very clear about where it was. JH was on the wrong side of that line, was told he was on the wrong side, and was given the chance to change. He refused, knowing full well what would happen, and even challenged Admin to ban him. Whether he deserves clemency is a tough call without hearing from him. He would have to reform his ways substantially. When banished, he gave absolutely no hint of being willing to do that. In fact, he promised he would never change.

MJZiggy
08-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Has anyone heard from him since he's been gone?

Patler
08-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Has anyone heard from him since he's been gone?

An excellent question. Does he even want to be here? It didn't sound like it when he sealed his fate and was banished.

Mad; Is this request coming from him through you? That would influence my feelings and perhaps others.

sheepshead
08-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe not a third-bring him back.

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 07:43 AM
I totally understand the banning. That said, I'd prefer to have JH back here contributing the way I know he can.

But aren't there more conventional ways to lobby Joe on this? This feels like were publicly pressuring him for reinstatement, rather than just asking respectfully.

HarveyWallbangers
08-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Yup, and when given an opportunity to repent, he essentially spit in Admin's face, and vowed to continue doing what he was asked to refrain from doing. To be honest, I felt very bad for him as I saw him self-destruct with respect to his presence here. Some tried to stop him, but he would not listen. He gave Admin no choice.

Training camp was not the same without him this year. He provided a lot of valuable commentary in the past. I missed his input a lot this past month, and I think the lack of meaningful player discussion during TC can be attributed to his absence. But, again, he really gave Admin no choice.

We can debate at length where the line should have been drawn, but in the end it was Admin's call, and he was very clear about where it was. JH was on the wrong side of that line, was told he was on the wrong side, and was given the chance to change. He refused, knowing full well what would happen, and even challenged Admin to ban him. Whether he deserves clemency is a tough call without hearing from him. He would have to reform his ways substantially. When banished, he gave absolutely no hint of being willing to do that. In fact, he promised he would never change.

I agree with this, and I'm somebody who enjoyed meeting him in person and agreed with him most of the time.

TheRaven
08-27-2009, 08:15 AM

Jam? When? Where?Dont make this a fucking conversation thread. It has a topic and you are fucking up by posting about something else.

There was absolutely no cause for this. Edited post - Admin

Administrator
08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Ziggy - I have been in touch with him since the banning. I'll email him and get his thoughts.

Madtown - Coming from anyone else, I probably wouldn't have regarded this seriously. I've received a couple of pleas on his behalf, and Lurker, yours was one. I didn't respond because I really didn't have anything to say.

Patler - As usual you nailed it. That's exactly what happened. The defiance continued into our emails, but in fairness to Justin, it tempered a bit by the end of the email exchange.

My take on this, is that I have concerns, but realistically, I can just ban him again. My concerns center around losing the really good discussions we've had the last few months. Almost all the bullshit is gone, even through yet another Favre retirement. There was just a small dustup, and it could have been much worse with provocation.

If we do this and he screws up again, it'll be a small forum.... :wink:

I'll sticky this for now and get back to you all after I've heard from Justin Harrell. Feel free to continue to weigh in with your thoughts.

MichiganPackerFan
08-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Did Justinharrell electrocute dogs?

Hopefully just the Blue Cartoon ones : D

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Bringing him back is a really bad idea, especially with Favre back in the NFL. He can't resist an argument, and in the end he will take the whole forum down the drain again. I thought this forum has worked pretty well over the past month or two. Thoughtful conversation about the Packers, even some interesting conversations about Favre, nothing I would consider problematic.

Bringing him back will change all that.

Sure you can ban him again Joe. But then it will just go around and around again, never ending.

Partial has been a pip, well a backhanded sort of way, but really I only recall maybe one snooty comment by him and that was in the romper room when he felt all powerful again because his mexican lover returned.

Harrell? He has had his chances, and his second chances and he doesn't get it. He will get "drunk" again and act like a d-bag.

Merlin
08-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't get along with the guy at all but that doesn't mean that sometimes it wasn't enjoyable to see that his head was screwed on more crooked than mine. Also, outside of his normal personal attacks on others, I obviously wasn't privy to the conversations he had with the Admin so I can't say he should be excused for his actions, that isn't my call.

However, this is a chat forum after all, an open exchange of ideas. If we all agreed all of the time, it would be a very boring place to be. I leave the decision up to the Admin because I don't know just how personal and how bad it got. Setting that part aside, I would give him a second chance, if he blows that, or anyone for that matter, a ban for life would be in order. I am not as compassionate Bill Clinton, you make the same mistake twice, you're out.

hoosier
08-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Merlin is sounding eerily reasonable and coherent today. :lol:

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 10:52 AM
I always enjoyed his training camp reports.

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 11:02 AM
This thread is now a sticky?

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Partial has been a pip

What the fuck is a pip?

I don't care if Harrell comes back and I doubt that anyone cares that I don't care. I always glossed over his posts when it was clear the road he was headed down. Obviously his biggest flaw was not being able to resist an argument, even those which were started solely to get him riled up.

Honestly I would rather have a link to the forum on the main page than JH back, not that the two are mutually exclusive. No offense Joe - but when it says click to enter, you should be able to click to enter.

MadtownPacker
08-27-2009, 11:12 AM
I totally understand the banning. That said, I'd prefer to have JH back here contributing the way I know he can.

But aren't there more conventional ways to lobby Joe on this? This feels like were publicly pressuring him for reinstatement, rather than just asking respectfully.Patler - No it is not from him through me. I just consider him a part of this community that is missing.

SC - This is not public pressure on Joe. He did what was best for the forum. This is public pressure on JH. IF he accepts coming back he does so knowing that the instant he acts up everyone will turn on him. I think he will do good enough to not take it that far.

MadtownPacker
08-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Honestly I would rather have a link to the forum on the main page than JH back, not that the two are mutually exclusive. No offense Joe - but when it says click to enter, you should be able to click to enter.Joe - Contact me so I can help you fix the link that way the little crybaby can move on to his next great cause.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Honestly I would rather have a link to the forum on the main page than JH back, not that the two are mutually exclusive. No offense Joe - but when it says click to enter, you should be able to click to enter.Joe - Contact me so I can help you fix the link that way the little crybaby can move on to his next great cause.

Deep down, you're only hurting yourself when you try to hurt others. You need to take better care of yourself, Madtown. We need your strength now more than ever.

Harlan Huckleby
08-27-2009, 11:44 AM
My God. The sorority sisters have gathered to decide whether Betty Sue should be allowed back in the club. She is so uncooth, really, but should we give her another chance?

Madtown formed this place with the announcement that there would be minimal censorship. A freewheeling atmosphere. Now nobody blinks a mascaraed eyelash when Tyrone or JustinHArrell get run out for conduct unbecoming a lady.

TheRaven evidently said something deeply offensive about Madtown in this thread that the censor removed because it was "uncalled for." What was it? Damn it, I come here specifically to read deeply offensive remarks about Madtown.

Ahhh, you girls have gotten so intolerant. I understand having some boundaries, but why do you get upset when somebody acts a little foolish or rude? Order, veee must have zee order.

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Skin, you're being a prick and you know it. I love you J., but just stop it. This thread is about JH and not about you and Mad.

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
And fuck you for stirring the pot, Harlan.

Harlan Huckleby
08-27-2009, 11:53 AM
That remark wasn't very lady like. I think you need a little time away.

Spaulding
08-27-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm torn, on one hand I enjoyed many of his posts and ignored the other rants. But it appears since he changed from Woodson to Harrell that he's cursed him as player in a way only Bretsky seems to be able to.

I'm wondering if he stays banished if Harrell (the player) becomes a bono-fide started and budding star?

Seriously though, all things said I'd definitely up for him coming back to post as I believe his contributions outweigh the negative.

Zool
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Holy shit...The very idea of JH being reinstated has caused a juvenile argument to break out. I think I gotta vote on the no side.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Skin, you're being a prick and you know it. I love you J., but just stop it. This thread is about JH and not about you and Mad.

I don't know what you're talking about. I can't stop Madtown from insulting me every chance he gets, but I can hope that his soul heals enough for him to be a stronger person. Just because you doubt my sincerity doesn't make me a prick. He was a fun guy before his anger started consuming his wit. I think with a little rest and some self-help, he can be useful again. I think he's trying. This thread is a great example. Maybe if I, too, can lead by example, he won't be so afraid to walk the more brightly lit path in life. I hope to be his Michael Landon.

http://www.mylifetime.com/files/imagecache/photo_gallery_featured/files/images/e-gall-jonathansmith-superheroes.jpg
Come with me Madtown. We'll walk hand in hand on the Highway to Heaven.

Harlan Huckleby
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Come with me Madtown. We'll walk hand in hand on the Highway to Heaven.

Is that anything like the Hersey Highway?

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 12:07 PM
You're baiting Skin. You're the best I've ever seen at it. You're the person that I admire the most on any forum, because you have a command of the English language like nobody I've ever read. And, you can draw. And your wit is incredible. You're gifted. There, I said it. I'll stand by what I wrote, always. And you know me personally, so, you know I mean it.

Now, leave the Mexican alone. The thread is about JH.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 12:26 PM
You're baiting Skin. You're the best I've ever seen at it. You're the person that I admire the most on any forum, because you have a command of the English language like nobody I've ever read. And, you can draw. And your wit is incredible. You're gifted. There, I said it. I'll stand by what I wrote, always. And you know me personally, so, you know I mean it.

Now, leave the Mexican alone. The thread is about JH.

Well, I mean it. I think Madtown needs to move past this. I don't care that he wants to snipe me every chance he gets. That's nothing new. But it's not healthy for him to carry so much darkness inside him centered around an internet forum.

Honestly, Tarlam, I don't see anything in my posts that baits him. I guess maybe the word choice of "useful" was a poor one. "Enjoyable" would have been better. Lots of us have had public rows here before. The important thing is that I think most of us have moved past them now. Even Partial and I co-exist, and I believe that took some measure of strength on his part given how much venom he had for me and how many times he called for my banning. If Madtown can be as strong as Partial, I think he has a great chance of being a happier person that doesn't feel the need to randomly insult other posters, and that's a good thing for any forum.

Like I said, I cannot make him do anything. But I can hope and give an example of being a more positive person that he can follow if he so chooses. Despite his previous actions, he's an important part of the history of this community and he deserves our support and well wishes.

sheepshead
08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
And fuck you for stirring the pot, Harlan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, ...so what's this called?

Unbelievable.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Leave tarlam alone. He and I speak frankly because we love each other.

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks J. You're a big man. Now that the Latino is free what about Nick? And forget Sheepdip, he's a ban waiting to happen.

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Holy shit...The very idea of JH being reinstated has caused a juvenile argument to break out. I think I gotta vote on the no side.

It's not JH's fault that were a bunch of morons.

This is why I questioned it being public in the Packers forum. I'm paraphrasing, but Joe told us early on that he didn't mind the scuffles, but don't let them screw up the Packer forum. And here we are, screwing up the Packer forum. And he stickied it! :lol:

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 12:54 PM

And you would know about needing time away.

Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.

Partial
08-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Dude... did Harlan add me on Facebook one time?

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 12:57 PM
SC, your wives need to occupy you better. You have far too much time to stalk HH.

Freak Out
08-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Do we have a resident shrink posting here? Anyone? If not we need one......what a crybaby, running mascara fest this is becoming.

Administrator
08-27-2009, 01:15 PM

It's not JH's fault that were a bunch of morons.

This is why I questioned it being public in the Packers forum. I'm paraphrasing, but Joe told us early on that he didn't mind the scuffles, but don't let them screw up the Packer forum. And here we are, screwing up the Packer forum. And he stickied it! :lol:

What a mess this is becoming! Scott, I left it in the packers room so Justin could see the note. It is the only place an unregistered user can see threads. Otherwise, I'd have moved it to the Romper Room. I have emailed him, but have yet to hear from him.

You all are making it difficult to leave it here... If the mere talk of Justin Harrell elicits this response, well...

Maybe Madtown & Skin, Tarlam! & Sheepshead, and anybody else could take their frustrations to a different thread? I'm not even going to comment on the man love. :roll:

Tarlam!
08-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Joe, you suck. Ban me.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 01:35 PM
This thread is nothing to be afraid of. People love these threads. 500 views in 2 hours? Human interaction is what reels em in and makes them fall in love with all of us. Visitors get a hint of the special spice that lays right under the surface of Packerrats.com and makes it better than most of those other places that read like a hospital chart.

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 01:44 PM
SC, your wives need to occupy you better. You have far too much time to stalk HH.

It's not stalking - it's tradition! I like Harlan.

God I feel dirty saying that.

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
What a mess this is becoming! Scott, I left it in the packers room so Justin could see the note. It is the only place an unregistered user can see threads. Otherwise, I'd have moved it to the Romper Room. I have emailed him, but have yet to hear from him.

I know why you did it. And I think it's great that JH is getting some love. He made a lot of contributions here over the years, and that sometimes gets lost in the crazy stuff.

On the bright side, I think Skinbasket is probably right. This stuff draws viewers. It'd turn people off it it went on constantly, but I don't think any damage is being done here in this little thread.

Don't sweat it.

Freak Out
08-27-2009, 01:51 PM
:lol:

It is threads like this that make Packerrats the place to be.....ratebeer has a far better porn forum though.

mraynrand
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
This thread is nothing to be afraid of. People love these threads. 500 views in 2 hours? Human interaction is what reels em in and makes them fall in love with all of us.

The TMZ aspect of Packerrats. More entertaining than figuring out whether it is Jordy or James who dips his shoulder better on a an out pattern fake.

mraynrand
08-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Do we have a resident shrink posting here? Anyone?

If the administrator would allow Tank back, we would have Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D. at our disposal. Until then, we will just have to get by with extra doses of Xanax.

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Until then, we will just have to get by with extra doses of Xanax.

Speaking of which, why does Harlan get all the suppositories?

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Do we have a resident shrink posting here? Anyone? If not we need one......what a crybaby, running mascara fest this is becoming.

Doctor Nutz does have office hours available, I am willing to see anyone for anything.

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2009, 02:35 PM

And you would know about needing time away.

Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.

The funny thing is Scott, I haven't missed Harlan since he has left.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Doctor Nutz does have office hours available, I am willing to see anyone for anything.

You still haven't told me what a pip is. Doctor.

Freak Out
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM

You still haven't told me what a pip is. Doctor.

Herr Doktor?

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Alright, I did some research and here are the possibilities:

1. A pip is something of large entertainment value, however it may not be of much consequence. If something is laugh out loud hilarious, it's not a pip. Pips are smaller forms of hilarity.

2. short for "Pippin" which is a 1920s slang term for a very pretty girl.

3. The Blonde, British boy from South Park. He is constantly made fun of and called "frenchie" by his classmates, and he's a pussy. Pip has legions of adoring fangirls.

4. Well, there are several definitions on this one:
(1) A pain in the ass.
(2) A real character.
(3) Someone who tends to be difficult, but still likeable.

(1) Boy that postal worker was rudely sarcastic - a real fucking pip.
(2) That guy over there is being overly friendly to everyone, asking them all sorts of questions, and just being too social in a weird way. Seems like a real pip.
(3) My wife was acting like a real pip last night, but of course, I still love her.

I hope everyone feels more educated, as I do.

sheepshead
08-27-2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78-ftcqpNw

MichiganPackerFan
08-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Alright, I did some research and here are the possibilities:

1. A pip is something of large entertainment value, however it may not be of much consequence. If something is laugh out loud hilarious, it's not a pip. Pips are smaller forms of hilarity.

2. short for "Pippin" which is a 1920s slang term for a very pretty girl.

3. The Blonde, British boy from South Park. He is constantly made fun of and called "frenchie" by his classmates, and he's a pussy. Pip has legions of adoring fangirls.

4. Well, there are several definitions on this one:
(1) A pain in the ass.
(2) A real character.
(3) Someone who tends to be difficult, but still likeable.

(1) Boy that postal worker was rudely sarcastic - a real fucking pip.
(2) That guy over there is being overly friendly to everyone, asking them all sorts of questions, and just being too social in a weird way. Seems like a real pip.
(3) My wife was acting like a real pip last night, but of course, I still love her.

I hope everyone feels more educated, as I do.

I see urbandictionary works well for you :P

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Where else does one research the internet's vastly diverse language?

Scott Campbell
08-27-2009, 05:00 PM
This thread is losing steam. Somebody punch Harlan in the balls.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Or have Sheep post another youtube clip.

sheepshead
08-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I have to admit, those last two posts made me laugh.

Come you have to see and hear and feel the Pips to get them, Words dont do the brothahs justice.

SkinBasket
08-27-2009, 05:38 PM

No reason to prolong the inevitable. Hand it a copy of "Your Life, Your Choices" and let nature take it's course.

Kiwon
08-27-2009, 07:32 PM

No reason to prolong the inevitable. Hand it a copy of "Your Life, Your Choices" and let nature take it's course.

:D :D :D

Brando19
08-27-2009, 08:51 PM

:lol: That's what 98% of his posts consist of.

Rastak
08-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I'd be in favor of giving the dude a final chance, if he even wants it.

Brando19
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Bring JH back. Give him another shot.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-27-2009, 09:37 PM

:lol: That's what 98% of his posts consist of.

thank god for youtube, otherwise we would be forced to read more of his posts.

TennesseePackerBacker
08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
JH is a more informed poster than most around here, bring him back.

bobblehead
08-27-2009, 11:34 PM
I am big time anti censorship (although I self censor reading stickys so I'm late to this party.) I didn't realize he had been banned just like back when I didn't realize Ty got suspended. Honestly, if people keep being censored because someone doesn't like what they are posting I'll just find a new forum....for fucks sake people grow up and stop being whiny little bitches.

PS...I often don't like what ty or JH say, but I'll defend til the death their right to say it.

bobblehead
08-27-2009, 11:45 PM
My God. The sorority sisters have gathered to decide whether Betty Sue should be allowed back in the club. She is so uncooth, really, but should we give her another chance?

Madtown formed this place with the announcement that there would be minimal censorship. A freewheeling atmosphere. Now nobody blinks a mascaraed eyelash when Tyrone or JustinHArrell get run out for conduct unbecoming a lady.

TheRaven evidently said something deeply offensive about Madtown in this thread that the censor removed because it was "uncalled for." What was it? Damn it, I come here specifically to read deeply offensive remarks about Madtown.

Ahhh, you girls have gotten so intolerant. I understand having some boundaries, but why do you get upset when somebody acts a little foolish or rude? Order, veee must have zee order.

Best post of the thread so far.

bobblehead
08-27-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm torn, on one hand I enjoyed many of his posts and ignored the other rants. But it appears since he changed from Woodson to Harrell that he's cursed him as player in a way only Bretsky seems to be able to.

I'm wondering if he stays banished if Harrell (the player) becomes a bono-fide started and budding star?

Seriously though, all things said I'd definitely up for him coming back to post as I believe his contributions outweigh the negative.

I say we allow him back...but only as JayCutler....or better yet BrettFavre.

MadtownPacker
08-28-2009, 12:22 AM
I am big time anti censorship (although I self censor reading stickys so I'm late to this party.) I didn't realize he had been banned just like back when I didn't realize Ty got suspended. Honestly, if people keep being censored because someone doesn't like what they are posting I'll just find a new forum....for fucks sake people grow up and stop being whiny little bitches.

PS...I often don't like what ty or JH say, but I'll defend til the death their right to say it.Fucking bounce then. What gives him the right to shit in the kitchen sink? Are you going to defend the vast majority's right to say he is welcome back if he straightens up?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-28-2009, 03:05 AM

PS...I often don't like what ty or JH say, but I'll defend til the death their right to say it.

Ty doesn't like what Bobble says, and ty won't defend him. Ty will narc him out to Joe the admin at first chance.

Ty will name names!!

mraynrand
08-28-2009, 07:02 AM

How's the rule book coming along?

Scott Campbell
08-28-2009, 07:45 AM

I had forgot about that.

MichiganPackerFan
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Administrator
08-28-2009, 08:17 AM
All -

I heard from Justin Harrell this morning and he said the following: (Posting it because it seems to be directed more to you guys than to me)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Thanks mad, for starting the thread. Honestly, it means a lot to me that there were even a few people who liked having me around. It was tough to get banned. I’ve really missed you guys and gals. It was a humbling experience.

I'd like to have my account reinstated.

On that basis I've reactivated his account, Madtown, you're on the hook for this one. Justin, I trust that we won't have any more outbursts, and, welcome back for your final chance.

Since, this episode is over, this is headed for the Romper Room. Carry on.

MichiganPackerFan
08-28-2009, 08:25 AM
I guess we've all learned an important lesson on Democracy here today.

When all else fails, let's bitch, moan, insult each other, crack jokes and be general sonsofbitches.

Seriously though, nice to meet ya, JH.

retailguy
08-28-2009, 08:28 AM
Wow. :shock:

Justin Harrell is back? Holeee crap!! :P

Now Joe needs to install a breathalizer on his computer. (Just kidding Justin)

Welcome Back.

Scott Campbell
08-28-2009, 08:52 AM
I think it might be a nice gesture to ban Harlan in celebration.

Harlan Huckleby
08-28-2009, 10:26 AM

The suggestion of having written policies was not to have more restrictions, it was so that people understood exactly what the boundaries were, and people weren't banned or censored arbitrarily.

You supported the proposal. The Admin was uninterested in writing policies or working with me on it.

Scott Campbell
08-28-2009, 10:46 AM
The suggestion of having written policies was not to have more restrictions, it was so that people understood exactly what the boundaries were, and people weren't banned or censored arbitrarily.

I thought is was just suggested to give you some busy work.

Deputy Nutz
08-28-2009, 12:50 PM
When did Harlan get back?

mraynrand
08-28-2009, 01:42 PM

You supported the proposal. The Admin was uninterested in writing policies or working with me on it.

It's good to see that trademark sense of humor in action.

Harlan Huckleby
08-28-2009, 02:02 PM
you think you are safe and secure in your homes. one night in the wee wee hours there will be a loud knock on the door. You'll crack the door open a bit and in will burst Joe the Admin, there to search for and seize any "uncalled for" materials.

Maybe then you will think back to how I tried to stop the madness.

mraynrand
08-28-2009, 02:04 PM
you think you are safe and secure in your homes. one night in the wee wee hours there will be a loud knock on the door. You'll crack the door open a bit and in will burst Joe the Admin, there to search any seize any "uncalled for" materials.

Maybe then you will think back to how I tried to stop the madness.

That's much better. We are watching you, Winston.

"What is left in them is nothing but sorrow for what they have done and love for Joe Admin. It is touching to see how they love Joe Admin."

SnakeLH2006
08-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.

MadtownPacker
08-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest. But just to know that thread was just straight up bullshit attacking and belonged in the GC.

Harlan Huckleby
08-29-2009, 01:35 PM
The story I heard was snake was hanging with models and banging puffy. Did I get that wrong?

MAdtown is very angry.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest. But just to know that thread was just straight up bullshit attacking and belonged in the GC.

Funny, Mad has Snake confused with Mission.

All the wiggers look the same to him.

Scott Campbell
08-29-2009, 03:24 PM

SkinBasket
08-29-2009, 04:23 PM

Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.

MadtownPacker
08-31-2009, 12:41 PM

All the wiggers look the same to him.

Ahahaha, so true, so true..

MadtownPacker
08-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.Shut your mouth you stupid hussy. Best have your man nutz fight your battles. You know you like him in control you cockwurst addict.

SkinBasket
08-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.Shut your mouth you stupid hussy. Best have your man nutz fight your battles. You know you like him in control you cockwurst addict.

No ones fighting any battles. You're just being an asshole. It's kind of a one sided affair.

retailguy
08-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Here - allow me to help. You guys need to settle this...

http://www.aspshop.net/upload/upimg2/Ruler-with-calibration-4322.jpg

Scott Campbell
08-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Shut your mouth you stupid hussy.

I thought Harlan was the only one here allowed to say "hussy".

SnakeLH2006
09-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest.

Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.

Yeppers.

MadtownPacker
09-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Word up.