PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall

Brando19
08-27-2009, 08:49 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

PFT posted this story. After watching this video...I am glad he's not a Packer. What a clown.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Lets get him!

BobDobbs
08-28-2009, 01:50 AM
If there was a championship trophy for most dysfunctional organization I think the Raiders would face the Broncos in the conference championship and the winner would crush whoever they faced in the Super Bowl. We could call it the Forrest Gregg trophy.

Jimx29
08-28-2009, 02:48 AM
how manny of him

Tyrone Bigguns
08-28-2009, 03:07 AM
If there was a championship trophy for most dysfunctional organization I think the Raiders would face the Broncos in the conference championship and the winner would crush whoever they faced in the Super Bowl. We could call it the Forrest Gregg trophy.

Let's just remember one thing, that dysfunctional org has been to more superbowls this decade than we have. :oops:

Scott Campbell
08-28-2009, 06:03 AM
The Broncos are getting played again, just like with Cutler.

packrulz
08-28-2009, 06:22 AM
I took him on one of my fantasy teams, now I'm scrambling trying to find WR's.

Fritz
08-28-2009, 06:35 AM

Let's just remember one thing, that dysfunctional org has been to more superbowls this decade than we have. :oops:

I thought Bob was talking about more recent history - the new GM/coach situation, which has been a mess from the get-go.

You've got to stop living in the past, Tyrone. The Broncos used to suck at not being dysfunctional, but they've made big changes and are now moving backward, full speed. Just because Denver didn't used to suck doesn't mean they can not suck now. I think.

On the other hand, the Lions seems to actually know what they're doing now. They still have very little talent, but they no longer wear clown outfits to games.

So who will represent the NFC in the Dysfunction Bowl this year?

Scott Campbell
08-28-2009, 06:53 AM
I took him on one of my fantasy teams, now I'm scrambling trying to find WR's.

I wouldn't drop him. Wait to see where he ends up.

Guiness
08-28-2009, 02:49 PM

I thought Bob was talking about more recent history - the new GM/coach situation, which has been a mess from the get-go.

You've got to stop living in the past, Tyrone. The Broncos used to suck at not being dysfunctional, but they've made big changes and are now moving backward, full speed. Just because Denver didn't used to suck doesn't mean they can not suck now. I think.

On the other hand, the Lions seems to actually know what they're doing now. They still have very little talent, but they no longer wear clown outfits to games.

So who will represent the NFC in the Dysfunction Bowl this year?

Whoever has a QB being dated by Jessica Simpson.

packerbacker1234
08-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I mean, that is just purely pathetic, and a pure embarassment to the entire NFL. To me, what he is doing trumps all the drama shit that TO has ever done. At least TO practices, and will show up sunday even if by the end of the year he causes locker room decent.

Marshall is just am embarassment.

packers11
08-28-2009, 03:05 PM
that video is hilarious... he is acting like the biggest clown...

SnakeLH2006
08-29-2009, 02:20 AM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

PFT posted this story. After watching this video...I am glad he's not a Packer. What a clown.

Oh man...He just gotta learn to kick like Ocho Cinco....then he's earned his spot (anyone watch HBO's Hard Knocks)..."Child Please.."...then he can be a diva.... :shock:

Wow, Snake is plenty pleased we have such hardworking playmakers at WR up and down our roster that aren't such Divas. So sad.