PDA

View Full Version : Betfair

RashanGary
08-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Anyone know how to get around their no USA policy? I love their setup (betting against other people instead of betting against the house). They have great odds.

The only problem is I cannot use them because they make me enter in my address and all of that and it doesn't work for the USA.

sheepshead
08-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Are you serious? Maybe we need a room dedicated to "advice for criminal activity".

RashanGary
08-30-2009, 12:02 PM
I follow the laws I believe in. The ones I don't believe in, well, those I do just enough not to get caught.

Am I a law breaker? Sure, and because I don't believe in the laws I break, I feel good about it.

Do I hurt people? Nope, and because I am good to others I feel good about it.

Scott Campbell
08-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Anyone know how to get around their no USA policy?

Buy a 2nd home in Mozambique.

Scott Campbell
08-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Are you serious? Maybe we need a room dedicated to "advice for criminal activity".

It's called FYI.

MJZiggy
08-30-2009, 12:38 PM

It's called FYI. :lol: :lol:

packers11
08-30-2009, 12:44 PM
check your pm, i mean i've never done anything illegal before but I can help :lol: :wink:

mraynrand
08-30-2009, 01:20 PM
check your pm, i mean i've never done anything illegal before but I can help :lol: :wink:

Oh yes you have - you're just not aware of it!

sheepshead
08-30-2009, 01:54 PM

It's called FYI.

:rs:

retailguy
08-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I follow the laws I believe in. The ones I don't believe in, well, those I do just enough not to get caught.

Am I a law breaker? Sure, and because I don't believe in the laws I break, I feel good about it.

:shock:

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2009, 03:54 PM

Will you be there since you openly advocate stealing.

RashanGary
08-30-2009, 07:35 PM

:shock:

Why does that shock you? Do you thiink breaking laws is morally wrong?