PDA

View Full Version : The Aaron Rodgers Thread

Chevelle2
09-04-2009, 09:27 AM
This is a thread to appreciate Aaron Rodgers throughout the 2009 season. I wanted to make it because of how maligned he has been before last season (As if he would ever read this, lol)

This guy is the man. He showed class and grace last summer through the F-word fiasco, and performed well on the field. He even played with a separated shoulder. Ive been fortunate enough to meet him a few times, and he is a really nice guy. I am really happy that he is starting to get the credit he deserves, nationwide, because he came into last season under immense pressure. Guy can make all the throws, can take off a run, and has incredible work ethic. I heard that he has been back home to Cali only once since MARCH. He sounds to be a great teammate too, taking his receivers to the KY Derby and all.

Come, let us adore him

His home in SD:

http://unscriptedclothing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/p1010440-767x1024.jpg

http://www.ebsports.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/aaronrogers.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/04/0405_aaron_rodgers_vegas.jpg

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/4409-hillary-scottaaron-rodgers-588.jpg

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/aaron-rodgers-julie-henderson-dating-packers.jpg

^The girl he was/is dating

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/41/spbiggame0818krcopy.jpg

Feel free to further discuss his greatness as you see fit

Scott Campbell
09-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Dear Aaron,

You are no doubt reading this thread. Please kick the crap out of the Bears next week.

Your pal,

Scott

sheepshead
09-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Dear Aaron,

May you continue your scoring ways on and off the field. God speed.

Me

RashanGary
09-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Dear Aaron,

It's been a long, 12 year drought here in titletown. Packer Nation is ready for another Lombardi Trophy and we know you're the guy to end the drought!!

pbmax
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Does Aaron Rodgers like Mount Rushmore that much to live in South Dakota?

Or is it Wall Drug? Proximity to Yellowstone?

Freak Out
09-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Dear Aaron,

Please release that scratch and sniff poster you promised.

Thanks and have a great season.

Chevelle2
09-04-2009, 10:06 AM

Sorry, San Diego.

Tony Oday
09-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Dear AR,

Please win the North and beat the Vikes.

Tony

denverYooper
09-04-2009, 10:17 AM

Black Hills.

Or working up that Outlaw Moj, hiding out in the badlands.

Tarlam!
09-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Dear Aaron,

kudos to the way you have handled all the nonsense caused by your predecessor's unceremonious exit.

Kudos on how you won over the team. Kudos how you've finally been given the public respect you deserve. Kudos on your good taste in women, but also, drinking water and not looking wasted on those photos. It aint that hard, but others get it wrong and disgrace their franchises and themselves.

Dear Aaron, Kudos! May you lead the team to glory in this season, and many more.

Tar.

CaptainKickass
09-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Dear Aaron,

kudos to the way you have handled all the nonsense caused by your predecessor's unceremonious exit.

Kudos on how you won over the team. Kudos how you've finally been given the public respect you deserve. Kudos on your good taste in women, but also, drinking water and not looking wasted on those photos. It aint that hard, but others get it wrong and disgrace their franchises and themselves.

Dear Aaron, Kudos! May you lead the team to glory in this season, and many more.

Tar.

Kudos? Really Tar?

-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FpZ5Vwb5cBs/SXrbWpjMOqI/AAAAAAAABTU/gTxQvFsQ7tY/s320/kudos.jpg

-

After all the compliments you've paid him, not to mention his statistics from last season, and you want to give him Kudos?

Kudos?

:)

SMACKTALKIE
09-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Dear Aaron,

I drafted Greg Jennings in my fantasy football draft last night. Please dial him up often and always go for him in the redzone.

Thanks, Smack.

P.S. 0 and 2 against the Vikings is fine.

Cheesehead Craig
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
What the hell? Did this turn into some wierd version of Dear Abby? Fine, I'll play along.

Dear Aaron,

Please pass along some of that fine booty you have no more use for to me.

CC

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 01:51 PM
What the hell? Did this turn into some wierd version of Dear Abby? Fine, I'll play along.

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

Chevelle2
09-04-2009, 01:55 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

Hardly. More like they have been graced by Aaron's....

BallHawk
09-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Dear Aaron,

Don't be creeped out by all of us writing imaginary letters to you. We're just lonely.

MadtownPacker
09-04-2009, 02:27 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

Hardly. More like they have been graced by Aaron's....ARod,

If you ever get tired of hot chicks and decide you need some man love chevelly will be more than happy to stop, drop and blow.

But other then that Im glad to see you representing that North Cali toughness to all those Wisco rednecks.

Freak Out
09-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Dear Aaron,
Is that a Blackberry you're using in the first glorious photo Chevelle2 posted? If it is please switch to the iphone because you need to live life without barriers.

xoxoxo

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-04-2009, 02:53 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

What girl over the age of 16 isn't someones leftovers anymore.

Tony Oday
09-04-2009, 02:57 PM
AR,

Please stop playing bejeweled by the pool...it is dangerous addiction!

HowardRoark
09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Dear Aaron;

If the Grapefruit Gal needs extra work, my sons need a babysitter for the weekend because my wife will be gone. We have a pool, so tell her to pack light.

Howard

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 03:17 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

Good point. Excuse me while I get my tire iron out of the car and go check on my daughter and her boyfriend.

Cheesehead Craig
09-04-2009, 03:23 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

Good point. Excuse me while I get my tire iron out of the car and go check on my daughter and her boyfriend.

Make sure her pad level is good.

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

BOMNF!

Cheesehead Craig
09-04-2009, 03:28 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

BOMNF!

Sorry, what does that mean exactly?

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 03:29 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

BOMNF!

I believe that was coined by Tarlam - Beer out my nose funny

CaptainKickass
09-04-2009, 03:32 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

BOMNF!

Kudos to you for the akronym definition!

http://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/var/sciencelearn/storage/images/media/images/kudos_logo/80640-1-eng-NZ/kudos_logo_full_size_landscape.jpg

Fritz
09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Dear Aaron -

While others on this site, which you undoubtedly frequent as you sit pooside, clamor for favors from you, I write this to offer you my help.

I understand that it would be best for your earning power for you to have a superb season (future contract!) and for you to lead the Packers to a Super Bowl victory this year (endorsements!). However, the young women with whom you are posing must be terribly distracting as you pursue your career goals.

Therefore, I am offering to fly one of them out to Detroit, so I can keep her out of your hair. The last one in Chevelle's post looks like the most trouble, so do yourself a favor and send her.

I see my friend Howard is also attempting to be of help while also giving employment to one of the young women. He, too, is a devoted Packer/Aaron Rodgers fan.

You can see we are only looking out for your welfare.

Sincerely,

Fritz

PS - Uh, you ever run into Drew Barrymore out there?

packerbacker1234
09-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Dear AR,

Come clean about your seperated shoulder would you? According to the doctors in my area, you can't throw a football, let alone as hard as you did, with a seperated shoulder. Bruised, maybe. Just would be nice, as it seems it was one of the most overplayed aspects of season to make you appear, like Favre was, an Iron Man. I apologize friend, for bringing the F word up. I just want this finally layed to rest.

Also, could you send me a signed jersey? I need it to start my new AR wall in my sports room, to sit tidely next to my Favre wall and Donald Driver wall. PS, call me some time when your in the area.

Thanks,

Your Fan, PackBack

Scott Campbell
09-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Somebody always has to screw it up.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2009, 06:03 PM

I was thinking Sturgis based on this photo:

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/aaron-rodgers-julie-henderson-dating-packers.jpg

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 06:10 PM

I was thinking Sturgis based on this photo:

You'd like a do-rag and Harley to complete that picture.

mraynrand
09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
P.S. by 'Do-rag' I meant the thing you wear on the head, not something that happens with a less than attractive - uh, never mind.

LP
09-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Dear Aaron -

While others on this site, which you undoubtedly frequent as you sit pooside, clamor for favors from you, I write this to offer you my help.

I understand that it would be best for your earning power for you to have a superb season (future contract!) and for you to lead the Packers to a Super Bowl victory this year (endorsements!). However, the young women with whom you are posing must be terribly distracting as you pursue your career goals.

Therefore, I am offering to fly one of them out to Detroit, so I can keep her out of your hair. The last one in Chevelle's post looks like the most trouble, so do yourself a favor and send her.

I see my friend Howard is also attempting to be of help while also giving employment to one of the young women. He, too, is a devoted Packer/Aaron Rodgers fan.

Sincerely,

Fritz

Dear Fritz,

I can't believe you have thrown me under the bus for the first shameless young hussy in a bikini that comes around. I thought I was your one and only! :cry:

Please excuse me now while I go to cancel the press release anouncing my retirement from acting so that I could dedicate myself to keeping my pad level low and being your full time love slave.

Regrets,

Drew

pbmax
09-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Dear Aaron -

Sincerely,

Fritz

Dear Fritz,

I can't believe you have thrown me under the bus for the first shameless young hussy in a bikini that comes around. I thought I was your one and only! :cry:

Please excuse me now while I go to cancel the press release anouncing my retirement from acting so that I could dedicate myself to keeping my pad level low and being your full time love slave.

Regrets,

Drew
Boy, I think this might put Fritz on the IR.

Tarlam!
09-05-2009, 12:15 AM

Actually, Harlan once wrote it and I stole it. JSO days long ago.

But, rand was dead right - that was BOMNF!!

MOBB DEEP
09-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Dear Aaron,

May you continue your scoring ways on and off the field. God speed.

Me

lol...yeah, pretty easy to get broads when you're a millionaire; shoot, Notorious BIG (r.i.p.) had hotties for crying out loud....

God speed tho??

Im more impressed with his beast athletic skills and continue to think he's right behind Brees as best in conference

Fritz
09-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Dear Aaron -

Sincerely,

Fritz

Dear Fritz,

Regrets,

Drew
Boy, I think this might put Fritz on the IR.

If only I had known that Drew Barrymore frequented this site! If only I'd known!

"Full time love slave"? Be still, my beating heart/other body parts!

I blew it.

I'm going to go throw myself off a building now.

Tarlam!
09-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I don't know how to stop myself laughing. My sides are hurting!!

Fritz
09-05-2009, 12:10 PM
I don't know how to stop myself laughing. My sides are hurting!!

You're laughing because in one instant, in one fleeting second of one poor decision, I've lost Drew Barrymore forever?

I'm off to find that window ledge.

Tarlam!
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
OK, I'm not ready to be your love slave forever, Fritz, or not even for a second, but, I adore your humor!!

gbgary
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM

Dear Aaron,

CC

Ewww....Leftovers.

i bet the boyfriend already has.

pbmax
09-05-2009, 12:48 PM
P.S. by 'Do-rag' I meant the thing you wear on the head, not something that happens with a less than attractive - uh, never mind.
Also, important to check pad level even if you are using a 'Do-Rag'.

MJZiggy
09-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Also, important to check pad level even if you are using a 'Do-Rag'.

In that case you'll want to check your protection and coverages as well.

Fritz
09-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Is this turning into a State Farm thread?

pbmax
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Is this turning into a State Farm thread?
Umbrella insurance as protection could be a good backup to pad level.

easy cheesy
04-03-2011, 06:02 PM
http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/bump.jpg

RashanGary
04-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Dear Aaron,

It's been a long, 12 year drought here in titletown. Packer Nation is ready for another Lombardi Trophy and we know you're the guy to end the drought!!

Thanks, AR.