PDA

View Full Version : i know mike lupika's kind of a blow hard but...

gbgary
09-06-2009, 11:52 AM
he just said the it will be another PACKERS/giants nfc championship game this season. he praised AR and said Jennings the best wr nobody's heard of.

pbmax
09-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I am liking our bandwagon less and less. Lupica might as well be the kiss of death. Isn't there a FA that Ted can fail to sign to deflate some of this nonsense?

You would think cutting a 2nd round pick would dampen some enthusiasm.

gbgary
09-06-2009, 12:05 PM
he's only the second i've heard make lofty predictions. with cutler at the bears and minn being so over-hyped i didn't realize our bandwagon was getting crowded.

pbmax
09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
We've been collecting the driftwood of conventional wisdom blowhards. Don Banks has his ticket and Peter King has reserved a space on three bandwagons (Pack, Vikes, Bears). Rich Eisen picked the Pack to go to the Super Bowl.

I much prefer the out of nowhere season in 2007. But, like that year, we may have the schedule on our side.

gbgary
09-06-2009, 12:24 PM
i forgot about king. that makes three i've heard. eisen too huh? well...if we go out and kick the bear's asses on national tv it might turn some more opinions around. people will be hanging off the wagon. i sure hope the defense can hold up their end of the bargain. if so it might be a very exciting year.

Tarlam!
09-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Rich Eisen? Hmmm. I think he's pretty decent.

For you non.German speakers Eisen = Iron.