PDA

View Full Version : Merriman arrested for battery/false imprisonment

digitaldean
09-06-2009, 01:01 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/06/shawne-merriman-busted-for-battery-false-imprisonment/

Mr. Lights-Out got arrested at 3:45 am this morning for choking and restraining some D-List celeb chick at his SD home.

Oh, and nice do....
http://media.nbcsandiego.com/images/410*307/000fsdjkjk.jpg

gbgary
09-06-2009, 01:13 PM
and he was coming back from that injury last year. geesh. that'll kill tv gigs too.

KYPack
09-06-2009, 01:15 PM
and he was coming back from that injury last year. geesh.

Evidently, he's all healed up.

Lurker64
09-06-2009, 01:17 PM
"False imprisonment" is such a strange term. It sounds like you could deny it by saying "Nope, I really imprisoned 'em... It was actual imprisonment, no false imprisonment here."

]{ilr]3
09-06-2009, 01:23 PM
With a name like Tila Tequila she just as well name herself Big Twat Thunder Humper.

I mean really, what kind of guy did you think you were going to get?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-06-2009, 02:33 PM
She is a bisexual.

Brando19
09-06-2009, 04:14 PM
She is a bisexual.

She's had a few shows on MTV. I think it's called A Shot at Love. She's a skanky ho. I read that she was really drunk and tried to leave but Merriman grabbed her by the arm and wouldn't let her....maybe she's a drama queen and he did nothing wrong?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-06-2009, 04:21 PM
She is a bisexual.

She's had a few shows on MTV. I think it's called A Shot at Love. She's a skanky ho. I read that she was really drunk and tried to leave but Merriman grabbed her by the arm and wouldn't let her....maybe she's a drama queen and he did nothing wrong?

I read differently. Apparently, Ms. Tequila and her chaperone were at Mr. Merriman's house and were appalled by the selection of petit fours when he presented high tea. Shocked at this uncouth display of vulgarity, Mr. Tequila and her chaperone politely requested to leave as "ms. tequila has a spell, and wanted to retire."

Mr. Merriman, beseeched them to stay....

]{ilr]3
09-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Who knows. Maybe this was planned out by both of them. He gets his rocks off, she crys wolf and later drops the charges and moves up from the Hollywood D-list to a C-list. :lol:

Kiwon
09-06-2009, 04:54 PM
What is it with these millionaires that they just can't stay out of trouble?

“During the evening Ms. Tequila was extremely intoxicated, inebriated and Mr. Merriman did everything he could to assist her in arranging for transportation to leave his home. At no time did Mr. Merriman assault her; at no time did Mr. Merriman keep her against her will. His intentions were nothing but good,” Merriman’s attorney Todd Macaluso said. - Was that before or after? :)

Tila Tequila, huh? Her Net nation will make sure Merriman has Facebook hell to pay.

pack4to84
09-06-2009, 05:15 PM
As we understand it, Merriman will indeed contend that she was intoxicated, and that he was trying to prevent her from driving in that condition, as she attempted to leave her home.
He was trying to save a LIFE. If this is true he is a hero for doing what he did.

Guiness
09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
{ilr]3]With a name like Tila Tequila she just as well name herself Big Twat Thunder Humper.

BOMNF!

mraynrand
09-07-2009, 01:05 AM
She is a bisexual.

I read differently. Apparently, Ms. Tequila and her chaperone were at Mr. Merriman's house and were appalled by the selection of petit fours when he presented high tea. Shocked at this uncouth display of vulgarity, Mr. Tequila and her chaperone politely requested to leave as "ms. tequila has a spell, and wanted to retire."

Really, Miss Honeychurch, the manners of this bourgeoisie footballer are appalling. I had understood you were to join me for an engaging afternoon of poetry reading and cucumber sandwiches.

http://mural.uv.es/maruo/roomview.gif

Jimx29
09-07-2009, 01:56 AM
She is a bisexual.

God darnit, Ty, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore

gbgary
09-07-2009, 09:34 AM
She is a bisexual.

Really, Miss Honeychurch, the manners of this bourgeoisie footballer are appalling. I had understood you were to join me for an engaging afternoon of poetry reading and cucumber sandwiches.

funny stuff.
yup he's saying she's not his girlfriend, she was drunk, wouldn't let her leave, medical personel agreed she was drunk and they found no injuries. maybe a lot of noise over nothing.

Fritz
09-07-2009, 10:27 AM
I've seen her show, A Shot of Love.

Normally, Tila gets to decide who stays and who goes, and of course, since it's "real" life, all the contestants are simultaneously in love with her. For real.

So she'll let them take turns pandering to her and then she'll have sex with most of them - male and female.

I love the "D-list." Man, that's low. I thought all they had were "B" list and "C" list. This is like old-school minor league baseball, when they used to have Class C and Class D teams...

Scott Campbell
09-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Sounds wholesome.

Freak Out
09-07-2009, 12:15 PM
So she'll let them take turns pandering to her and then she'll have sex with most of them - male and female.

..damn.....and I gave up cable.

Fritz
09-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Sounds wholesome.

Very holesome. :rs: Sometimes two holesome.

MOBB DEEP
09-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Hopefully he didnt really put his hands around her neck; only cowards get physical with women. And I'm not judging because I did it some years ago and admit I was a coward. Generational curse that Ive been delivered from.

Now, if he was trying to prevent her from driving drunk then I agree with the poster who called him a hero of sorts

Something about him rubs me wrong way tho; sorta like jerry porter....

Tyrone Bigguns
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Let's all pray the Merriman and Porter aren't Mobb's frat brothers!!!

KYPack
09-07-2009, 05:40 PM

Omega's forever!

Mobb.

I bet Mobb was really a TKE or a SAMMY.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-07-2009, 05:43 PM

Omega's forever!

Mobb.

Ky,

You display a shocking lack of knowledge about the greek system. And, about the profile of Jews in america. Somehow, i don't see Mobb as a Falasha.

wist43
09-07-2009, 05:52 PM
{ilr]3]With a name like Tila Tequila she just as well name herself Big Twat Thunder Humper.

First thing I thought when I saw the name was "Velveeta" from Idiocracy :lol:

]{ilr]3
09-07-2009, 06:07 PM

LOL, one of my favorite movies! 8-)

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho :tup:

MOBB DEEP
09-08-2009, 09:11 AM

Omega's forever!

Mobb.

he he.,..I like the TKEs; we actually did some community service with them. They were the biggest white fraternity at my undergrad.

MOBB DEEP
09-08-2009, 09:12 AM

:evil:

Scott Campbell
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM

Omega's forever!

Mobb.

he he.,..I like the TKEs; we actually did some community service with them. They were the biggest white fraternity at my undergrad.

Do they allow other races? You make them sound like the KKK.

MOBB DEEP
09-09-2009, 09:53 PM

Omega's forever!

Mobb.

Do they allow other races? You make them sound like the KKK.

didnt mean to; i know some other campuses had black members

packrulz
09-10-2009, 06:14 AM
All I can say is wow, they must've been hammered!
Chargers | Jealousy led to altercation between Merriman, Tequila

Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:06:29 -0700

10News' Juliette Vara reports Tila "Tequila" Nguyen was unhappy that she was not the only woman getting attention from San Diego Chargers LB Shawne Merriman, and jealousy played a role in the altercation between the two Sunday, Sept. 6, according to sources close to the story. Sources claim that witnesses at Merriman's home said Merriman went to his bedroom with two women. Tequila walked into the room and Merriman asked her to join them, but she reacted angrily. Tequila was intoxicated, and she got naked and attempted to leave the house, according to sources. Merriman tried stopping Tequila from leaving, and that is when she called police. Sources told Vara that Tequila faked a neck injury, and when paramedics arrived they determined that she was OK. However, Tequila insisted on going to the hospital.

Zool
09-10-2009, 10:24 AM
{ilr]3]

LOL, one of my favorite movies! 8-)

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho :tup:

Brought to you by Carls Jr

MOBB DEEP
09-12-2009, 03:33 PM
See Partial's signature.... :evil:

Fritz
09-12-2009, 03:40 PM
All I can say is wow, they must've been hammered!
Chargers | Jealousy led to altercation between Merriman, Tequila

Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:06:29 -0700

10News' Juliette Vara reports Tila "Tequila" Nguyen was unhappy that she was not the only woman getting attention from San Diego Chargers LB Shawne Merriman, and jealousy played a role in the altercation between the two Sunday, Sept. 6, according to sources close to the story. Sources claim that witnesses at Merriman's home said Merriman went to his bedroom with two women. Tequila walked into the room and Merriman asked her to join them, but she reacted angrily. Tequila was intoxicated, and she got naked and attempted to leave the house, according to sources. Merriman tried stopping Tequila from leaving, and that is when she called police. Sources told Vara that Tequila faked a neck injury, and when paramedics arrived they determined that she was OK. However, Tequila insisted on going to the hospital.

Golly gee, on her "reality" show Tila would've jumped at the chance for an orgy. Guess real life's different, huh Tila?