09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Packers 34
Bears 19

Da Bears with no fur - at all !

The Pack is my call !!

:pack:

The Leaper
09-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Bears defense will be better than usual for opening night under the lights...but it won't be enough.

Pack 23
Bears 13

gbpackfan
09-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Packers 24

Bears 20

NFC North game, season opener, Lambeau Field. I feel a Pack win coming but Jay Cutler will keep it close. But the Packers O is too good to get beat by an injury plagued Bears D.

RashanGary
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Packers - 31
Bears - 23

mission
09-06-2009, 09:12 PM
31-27 Packers

Score is deceptively close despite the Pack dominating for the better part of 4 quarters... Bears get a couple TDs late in the game. MM gets way too predictable in the second half instead of sticking a dagger in the proverbial Bear heart.

Guiness
09-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Sure, I've got homerism as much as the next guy, but I can say in all honesty, I just don't see how the Bears gain much yardage on us - unless the running game can really come through

17-7 would be my guess.

Chevelle2
09-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Packers 38
Beras 20

Cutler is flustered early and often. Rodgers goes nuts. Finley exploits the seam in the Bears Cover 2 defense.

gex
09-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Packers 58
Bears 13

Everyone scores, Defense gets 2 and special teams get 1 8-)

CaptainKickass
09-06-2009, 10:29 PM
69-0

Packers

Jimx29
09-06-2009, 10:54 PM
mini sized one armed Packers 35
full sized bears w/mini ditka 17

oregonpackfan
09-07-2009, 12:13 AM
I predict a close one:

Packers 24

Bears 21

wpony
09-07-2009, 02:08 AM
packers 24
bears 14

Tarlam!
09-07-2009, 04:48 AM
Well, I'm disappointed with many of the cuts. I think the Pack is way too banged up to win against a decent team. Thank God we only need to play the Bears in the first game.

Packers 48
Bears Um, 3? Maybe.

gbpackfan
09-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Well, I'm disappointed with many of the cuts. I think the Pack is way too banged up to win against a decent team. Thank God we only need to play the Bears in the first game.

Packers 48
Bears Um, 3? Maybe.

I think we're going to be fine regarding the injuries. Jackson must be better this week if they cut Sutton. Blackman basically has a bad bruise. He'll play. Jennings is fine, we know that. Raji is good to go according to many reports. We're good. The Pack will roll!

SkinBasket
09-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Packers 17
Bears 24

Scott Campbell
09-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Packers 41
Bears 16

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Packers 35
Bears 13

Headline for the game:

"Mason Crosby kicks five extra points as Packers handle Bears"

Coach will say "we couldn't of done it without Mason today."

sheepshead
09-07-2009, 08:55 AM
27-10 Pack.

This is an interesting one. You know ever since Cutler signed they have been eying this game to make a statement in the Conference. I'm sure they will have 'stuff' ready to go.

bbbffl66
09-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Packers 27
FIBS 16

Rodgers 2 TD passes 279 yds.
Grant 88 yds 1 TD

red
09-07-2009, 09:22 AM
packers 127

bears negative 13

mraynrand
09-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Bears 35, Packers 28. Packers defense is not ready to go. Cutler controls the turnovers and the Packers' rusty players, inexperienced in their system, along with their inability to stop the run,coupled with the ability of Lovie Smith to find a way to beat the Pack by hook or crook will undo the hopeful Packers and their devoted fans. Thompson will be blamed for the loss.

Fritz
09-07-2009, 10:33 AM
"Pad Level Dooms Pack, 24-20"

cheesner
09-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Packers 32 - Bears 27

Big day for AR, Jones, and AK

The Shadow
09-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Packers 24
Bears 13

Brando19
09-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Packers 31
Bears 27

Rodgers 3 TDs, 315 yds
Woodson 1 INT, 1 Forced Fumble

]{ilr]3
09-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Packers: 38
3 Passing TDs
1 Rushing
1 Defense
1 FG

Bears: 17
1 Passing TD
1 Rushing TD
Both by Forte
1 FG

Nick Collins takes one to the house after Jay Cutler goes all Rex Grossman trying to keep pace with the Packers offense

ThunderDan
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Well, we dominated Chicago for 7 out of 8.5 quarters last year and beat them 37-3 at Lambeau.

I'm guessing 34-13 Packers. Cutler is going to be running for his life all day with the exotic blitzes. The Packer O is going to have no problems.

MOBB DEEP
09-07-2009, 01:52 PM
20-10 pack

i LOVE the fact that its on prime time so that all of america can see why most of the talkn heads are talkn about the pack winning division and possibly nfccg

Dabaddestbear
09-07-2009, 03:14 PM
20-10 pack

i LOVE the fact that its on prime time so that all of america can see why most of the talkn heads are talkn about the pack winning division and possibly nfccg
And if the Pack lose?

I predict Rodgers to have a decent game, but the Packers inability to cover the TE's or Forte out the backfield will be the doom of them. Olsen lined up on the same side of Hester, with the safety giving help to the corner as to not getting beat deep will leave Olsen abusing any LB covering him and like wise for Forte. Packers blitzing that they showed in the preseason will be severely exploited by Cutlers quick feet and check downs. Bears O-line dominated NY Giants when the first string went up against them, and the Packers D-line doesn't compare to them. Dont be surprised if the pressure you thought would be there after watching Preseason games against slow QB's, will come up short while playing against Cutler.

Bears - 24
Packers - 13

But this is week one, and therefore the most unpredictable week in the NFL.

hoosier
09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
GB 34 Chi 20

Rodgers is going to carve up the Bears injury-ridden, insufficient secondary like a T-Giving turkey. I don't think the Bears front four can get consistent pressure against GB's OL, and if the Bears start blitzing then the Packer WRs will have a field day.

It will be interesting to see how the clash between the Bears new offense and the Packers new defense plays out. I'm a little concerned about the defense's ability to stop the run; if they hadn't gotten so many takeaways in PS they would have been exposed a little more. We have yet to see how the Packers implement Capers system in a real game setting, and we have yet to see how they respond to game planning, half-time adaptations and so on. While I'm optimistic about the season I won't be surprised if there are some bumps in the road on defense during the first half of the season. I take great consolation in the fact that GB gets the Bears for the first week and not a higher quality opponent.

boiga
09-07-2009, 05:15 PM
20-10 pack

And if the Pack lose?

I predict Rodgers to have a decent game, but the Packers inability to cover the TE's or Forte out the backfield will be the doom of them. Olsen lined up on the same side of Hester, with the safety giving help to the corner as to not getting beat deep will leave Olsen abusing any LB covering him and like wise for Forte. Packers blitzing that they showed in the preseason will be severely exploited by Cutlers quick feet and check downs. Bears O-line dominated NY Giants when the first string went up against them, and the Packers D-line doesn't compare to them. Dont be surprised if the pressure you thought would be there after watching Preseason games against slow QB's, will come up short while playing against Cutler.

Bears - 24
Packers - 13

I love the Chicago match up for the very reasons you're describing. Our D really has stunk it up over the last couple of years against TE's. Olsen will be a great test of how far we have come. I'm also concerned about how well we'll handle Forte when he's catching screens on the edge. We gave up some major yardage to Arizona that way in the preaseason. Exactly how much improvement we've made on D should be easily discernible on Sunday night.

Nevertheless, I don't see how the Bears' banged up secondary keeps Rodgers out of the endzone. The Packers are going to score points because the Chicago D doesn't have an answer for either Jennings of Finley. Also, Cutler's lack of comfort with the Bears' suspect receiving corps will lead to stalled drives and field goals instead of TDs.

GB 31 Chi 16

ThunderDan
09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
20-10 pack

And if the Pack lose?

Bears - 24
Packers - 13

Yeah, Kurt Warner is Mister Slowwwww.

Chevelle2
09-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Sunday night can't come soon enough! I expect Olsen to get his, as well as Forte with some solid gains in the flat. However, I also expect Rodgers to turn an old and injured Bears defense upside down to the tune of 3 scores, and 275+ yards.

Scott Campbell
09-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Kill the filthy Bears. Kill them.

Chevelle2
09-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Reporter " What concerns you about Jay cutler, why is he such a dangerous QB?"

Cwood " He dosen't really concern me."

:shock:

:D

sheepshead
09-10-2009, 08:31 AM
I am forced to placate my Bear fan friends down here (BFF's?) by I really see us kicking their asses in Lambeau on Sunday.

Deputy Nutz
09-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Packers 31

Bears 31

Tony Oday
09-10-2009, 09:20 AM
I see 7 in the box against the Pack and Grant going off for 150 and 2 TDs, 1 defensive TD because Cutler goes to the well to often with a dump to the flat and C Wood does an Al Harris ala Seahawks game to the zone and jumps to the third row. AR has a disapointing game only throwing for 2 TDs and 200 yards because why pass when Grant can't be stopped ;)

38-10

Forte gets an opening drive 60 yard scamper around the left side.

KYPack
09-10-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm with Hoosier on the pre-game analysis.

The Bears have big time problems on their D back line.

Rodgers hits the seams and cuts 'em up.

GB 31
Chi 17

(Don't punt it to Hester, Kappy)

denverYooper
09-10-2009, 10:33 AM
20-10 pack

And if the Pack lose?

Bears - 24
Packers - 13

Cutler's not really a check down kinda guy.

Packgator
09-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Packers 27
Bears 20

sheepshead
09-10-2009, 10:41 AM
20-10 pack

And if the Pack lose?

Bears - 24
Packers - 13

There are no WR's we need to double cover. Shadow Forte, put some muscle on those TE's. Could be a long night in Lambeau.

Spaulding
09-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Grant rumbles for North of 100 and two touches and Rodgers steady play leads to only one attempted (and made) FG and a TD to Jennings and one to Finley.

Defense generates two picks and one fumble recovery and holds Forte for under 75 yards and Cutler to just over 200 passing.

Final score:

Pack - 24
Fibs - 16

mngolf19
09-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Since I have the same chance of getting this right as winning the lottery.

Pack 21
Bears 23

Bears run, run, run. Control the ball and clock, exploit newness of D scheme. But due to Rodgers playing well he still gets his.

Just noticed my post #. :twisted:

Tarlam!
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Just noticed my post #. :twisted:

Get out the torches and burn this frigger at the stake!!!!

denverYooper
09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
First tater is 46 yards up the right sideline to Finley over the shoulder.

Pack 28
Pandas 12

Forte will get his yards, but the Barrs settle for figgies all night :).

Freak Out
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Packers - 47

Cubs - 6

Gunakor
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
It depends. Is McCarthy the sportsmanlike type that will call off the dogs at halftime with the game well in hand, or is he the BB type that will snap Lovie's neck even after his face turns blue? I hope it's the latter. 44-3 Packers. Seeing as how a less explosive team throttled the Bears at Lambeau last year 37-3, I don't think it's too far fetched. The Bears still suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY2LNjkIh0