PDA

View Full Version : Which NFL team will have the most losses for 2009?

oregonpackfan
09-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Will it be the Lions, Raiders, Rams, Browns, Chiefs, 49'ers?

My bet is on The Raiders. The decisions by Al Davis with respect to hiring coaches, big contracts to players who do not merit the contracts, etc.

The man is steadily running that organization into the ground, IMO.

Lurker64
09-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Don't oversell the Broncos, they have a legitimate shot at challenging the Lions for historic incompetence.

Chevelle2
09-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Its going to come down to one of these teams

Rams - http://www.stlouisrams.com/schedule/

Bucs - http://www.buccaneers.com/team/schedule.aspx

Browns - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/schedule?team=cle

Take a look at their schedules, and try to find a win. It's pretty hard.

Brando19
09-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I would say the Browns or the Lions.

Bretsky
09-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I think they are going to be terrible

KYPack
09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Got a darkhorse "suck" candidate.

How about the Bills?

They were an average team that went "all-in in FA.

If some of their big money FA's (TO anybody?) tank, they could really go down the tubes.

pbmax
09-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Got a darkhorse "suck" candidate.

How about the Bills?

They were an average team that went "all-in in FA.

If some of their big money FA's (TO anybody?) tank, they could really go down the tubes.And then they dump the OC to get things more in line with their defensive minded head coach. Alex Van Pelt might be better, but the move looks desperate.

Perhaps they just want to pound the rock like a Parcells/Henning team.

hoosier
09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Broncos. The only question is, will McDaniels last the entire season as HC? That Denver defense is going to be something else. Not only do they have Mike Nolan as DC, they also have Slowick and Donatell. Maybe Slow and Eddie will cancel each other out. Or maybe they devise a package where all 11 defenders blitz at once.

Fritz
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
If you're a betting man, you've got to go with the increasingly deranged Mr. Al "Stalin" Davis and his Wrecked Wraiders.

People who want to call AJ Hawk a bust at #5, for your viewing pleasure, please check out the Raiders' high first round draft picks since '04:

Robert Gallery (#2 overall), Michael Huff (#7 overall), Jamarcus Russell (#1 overall), and Darren McFadden (#4 overall).

Go - or don't go - Wraiders!

]{ilr]3
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
If you're a betting man, you've got to go with the increasingly deranged Mr. Al "Stalin" Davis and his Wrecked Wraiders.

People who want to call AJ Hawk a bust at #5, for your viewing pleasure, please check out the Raiders' high first round draft picks since '04:

Robert Gallery (#2 overall), Michael Huff (#7 overall), Jamarcus Russell (#1 overall), and Darren McFadden (#4 overall).

Go - or don't go - Wraiders!

I think a lot of that talent will go undeveloped because of all the coaching turn over and what a idiot Al Davis is. Look at Charles Woodson. He was a Pro Bowler in Oakland, but he seems to be widely regarded as one of the best at his position now, where as before he was just a guy who when to a couple pro bowls. (My take on it)