PDA

View Full Version : I hate Bears Fans

VegasPackFan
09-14-2009, 01:26 AM
Most of these little pissants wont even post on here now that they lost. Littlle coward micro brains. I hate them with a passion. I hope they wallow in the reality that their little pissant QB sucks ass and is no better than any other guy that can throw 4 INTs in a game and then blame the rest of the team for his suckiness.

Bears fans are idiots and they always will be. SUCK IT Bears fans!!!@!!!!

VegasPackFan
09-14-2009, 01:45 AM
I hate you I hate you I hate you.

If you are offended by my post, then that only means you are too young to understand. As a true GBP fan, it is your obligation to hate the Bear fan. If you dont want to, go root for the Seahawks or something.

Lurker64
09-14-2009, 01:46 AM
Are you always so gracious in victory?

Though there are some truly execrable trolls who root for teams other than ours, most of the ones who come here are actually pretty tolerable.

VegasPackFan
09-14-2009, 01:55 AM
I am as vitriolic in defeat as I am in in victory. The difference is that I dont troll around on Bear forums. I stick with my peeps.

Scott Campbell
09-14-2009, 01:58 AM
I am as vitriolic in defeat as I am in in victory. The difference is that I dont troll around on Bear forums. I stick with my peeps.

Savor the victory my friend.

VegasPackFan
09-14-2009, 02:00 AM
AHHHHHHH The smell of victory........

Badgerinmaine
09-14-2009, 06:48 AM
Most of the Bears fans here HAVE a LITTLE TROUBLE WITH THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY but are more silly than hate-inspiring. But gee, they seem awfully quiet today, don't they? :-)
In any case, I always say that I've got more in common with someone who roots for my team's arch-rival than I do with someone who doesn't give a damn.

pbmax
09-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Most of these little pissants wont even post on here now that they lost. Littlle coward micro brains. I hate them with a passion. I hope they wallow in the reality that their little pissant QB sucks ass and is no better than any other guy that can throw 4 INTs in a game and then blame the rest of the team for his suckiness.

Bears fans are idiots and they always will be. SUCK IT Bears fans!!!@!!!!
DaBaddestBear was on here after the game. There is little difference except rooting interest. Let it roll off your back.

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Before the season I didnt understand why some folks were so high on the bears. I may be stuck in the Fvare era when we always beat them and couldnt for the life of me bring myself to be concerned about them in the division (despite our 6-10 reecord last yr)

That being said, Chicago impressed me last night. That D is NO JOKE ppl! And they have NO WRs....

After our great preseason I thought we could romp thru the 1st 3 games includn the bears. Now I can DEF see 3 teams from NFCN getting in postseason. Im sure Chi is kicking themselves b/c they couda stole one last nite. Road div wins are like gold.

And remeber ppl its a marathon not a sprint; we almost tricked so lets not take them lightly and get too high. We did what we HAVE to do to be taken seriously, BARELY....They shoulda won and plenty of the whiners here were majorly shook when things looked bleak (i couldnt believe how the sky was falln at Rats last nite) so remain gracious since we pulled it out....!

Bossman641
09-14-2009, 09:22 AM
I can report that the Bear fans around my area are awfully quiet today.

Fosco33
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Before the season I didnt understand why some folks were so high on the bears. I may be stuck in the Fvare era when we always beat them and couldnt for the life of me bring myself to be concerned about them in the division (despite our 6-10 reecord last yr)

That being said, Chicago impressed me last night. That D is NO JOKE ppl! And they have NO WRs....

After our great preseason I thought we could romp thru the 1st 3 games includn the bears. Now I can DEF see 3 teams from NFCN getting in postseason. Im sure Chi is kicking themselves b/c they couda stole one last nite. Road div wins are like gold.

And remeber ppl its a marathon not a sprint; we almost tricked so lets not take them lightly and get too high. We did what we HAVE to do to be taken seriously, BARELY....They shoulda won and plenty of the whiners here were majorly shook when things looked bleak (i couldnt believe how the sky was falln at Rats last nite) so remain gracious since we pulled it out....!

Really??

Split in '04, got swept in '05, split in '06, swept in '07...

So Favre lost 6 of his last 8 vs. the Bears.

Bears won division back-back in '05 and '06 (and recall that whole Superbowl appearance thing).

HarveyWallbangers
09-14-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking Vegas had a bit too much to drink last night.
:D

VegasPackFan
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm thinking Vegas had a bit too much to drink last night.
:D

That would be correct, sir.

But I had fun :wink:

MOBB DEEP
09-14-2009, 04:00 PM
So Favre lost 6 of his last 8 vs. the Bears.

Ooops, so i was REALLY living in the past when i was short changing this years Chi squad then

I was reflecting on when we beat them like 20 of 21 times or so? Was that 95 -2000? :?: