PDA

View Full Version : Word 2007

GrnBay007
09-14-2009, 01:48 PM
This may sound silly........but........

Does anyone know how to set up the layout or page set up ..or whatever it's called...on Word 2007 to make a brochure?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 04:34 PM
This may sound silly........but........

Does anyone know how to set up the layout or page set up ..or whatever it's called...on Word 2007 to make a brochure?

I'm not exactly sure of your ability, but this seems to be kinda dumb question as i would assume you have used word before.

1. Open word.
2. Click File
3. Click New
4. You should see "templates"
5. Click on brochures
6. that will bring you to microsoft.com
7. Select the temp you want.
8. Save as...boom, you are done

When i have a question about a product, i find it best and easiest to go the manufacturer rather than rely on snarky rat posters. :wink:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043031033.aspx?av=ZWD000

MJZiggy
09-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Or under the Page Layout menu at the top of your page, set the page to landscape and click on columns, then choose 3 for a z-fold or tri-fold layout. Make sure when printing that you print front and back and side to side.

(some of us aren't snarky)

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Or under the Page Layout menu at the top of your page, set the page to landscape and click on columns, then choose 3 for a z-fold or tri-fold layout. Make sure when printing that you print front and back and side to side.

(some of us aren't snarky)

You don't have to admit your faults on this forum, zig.

Fosco33
09-14-2009, 07:12 PM
There are some decent 03 to 07 macros to show you how to get the old functions in the new version (command references). For example, there's no 'File' menu in '07 - just have to click the OB (office button).

Bretsky
09-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Ask your assistant to do it :lol:

GrnBay007
09-14-2009, 07:30 PM

I did ...she didn't know...LOL :shock:

Bretsky
09-14-2009, 07:33 PM

Need to employ one with fake twins; they are naturally smarter and would know

GrnBay007
09-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Ty, didn't you ever hear the only "dumb" question is a question not asked!! :P

Anyway, I knew I could rely on the Rats! Made the post while at work and by the time I got home...Walla!! Had my answer.

THANK YOU ALL!!

Bretsky
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM

Anyway, I knew I could rely on the Rats! Made the post while at work and by the time I got home...Walla!! Had my answer.

THANK YOU ALL!!

You are welcome ! Enjoy the newbie with twins !!!!

retailguy
09-14-2009, 07:36 PM
There are some decent 03 to 07 macros to show you how to get the old functions in the new version (command references). For example, there's no 'File' menu in '07 - just have to click the OB (office button).

Yep. I use this one. Restores the 03 menu structure, and leaves the new structure there for you to use also. Good product.

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice/

Tyrone Bigguns
09-14-2009, 07:54 PM

THANK YOU ALL!!

Sure, but don't you think microsoft could answer that for you? Pretty easy. I'd like to think you as smart and sexy...like your avatar...questions like that, only tear down my imaginary world.

P.S. It is voila (accent mark)...not Walla. :wink:

GrnBay007
09-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Nit-Picker!!!!! :P

red
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM

Need to employ one with fake twins; they are naturally smarter and would know

smartest most intelligent post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!