PDA

View Full Version : To lift your spirits!!!!

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 12:30 PM
The Packers this offseason went from total Offense with a passable Defense to a solid defense built to stuff the NFC north and a passable to bad offense.

Defense- Good things. WE PLAY IN THE NFC NORTH!!!!!!!! hehe no dominate offenses.

Detroit is well detroit they will suck. They are two years away from putting it all together.

Minnesota has a 38 year old journeyman at QB and will be a running team. We need to stuff them with a solid D-Line and studs at the LB position. Stop the running game you stop the Vikings this year.

Chicago- All they do is run...thats it. Mush and Bradley should have solid seasons but neither one of them require double coverage.

Our defense is MADE to play in this division. We have tough LBs and big bodies on the Dline. I think Montgomery will play on run downs and KGB on passing so solid up front with two corners that can play with anyone in the North.

Offense-we still have Brett Favre. For all the bad he does in a game he still does more good. Now he has a defense that should provide him some saftey and he will not feel that he has to win the games by himself. we need a running game and we have some solid TEs to help favre with short passes.

I think this will be a nice year as the black and blue comes back to this heralded division :)

*pours the Koolaid* DRINK UP!!!! everyone is 0-0 we have a shot with brett and a solid defense!

BallHawk
07-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Call me Jim Jones, 'cuz I'm drinking the Kool-Aid too!

MJZiggy
07-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Ok, Jim Jones, could you pour me a cup over here?

BallHawk
07-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Why Certainly.

Harlan Huckleby
07-24-2006, 07:51 PM
I think the season will be enjoyable regardless of the record. Last year was horrible because of all the bad luck with injuries. I just want to see progress.