PDA

View Full Version : What do you want your tombstone to say?

Harlan Huckleby
09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
I think I might go for quantity.

Deputy Nutz
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Mine says, "I had them bury me upside down, so all you assholes can still kiss my ass!"

Tyrone Bigguns
09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Mine says, "I had them bury me upside down, so all you assholes can still kiss my ass!"

Bobby Knight hangs on this board?

Deputy Nutz
09-16-2009, 09:02 PM

You can go fuck off you worthless cocksucker.

Kiwon
09-16-2009, 09:07 PM
"Packers, touchdown! And there is your dagger!"

Tyrone Bigguns
09-16-2009, 09:24 PM

My god, it really is you?

Care for some blue cheese ice cream?

mraynrand
09-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?

GBRulz
09-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Sausage and mushroom

sheepshead
09-17-2009, 08:13 AM
"What are you looking at?"

Harlan Huckleby
09-17-2009, 08:17 AM

This is indeed the perfect tombstone engraving for nutz.

Nutz and Skinbasket have already picked out their plots next to each, out at Shady Acres Cemetary in Wauwatosa. They will be eternal bros.

Zool
09-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Sausage and mushroom

We're small town, home grown, made the way you'd make your own....

Scott Campbell
09-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Sausage and mushroom

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SkinBasket
09-17-2009, 12:14 PM

Nutz and Skinbasket have already picked out their plots next to each, out at Shady Acres Cemetary in Wauwatosa. They will be eternal bros.

Close, we got plots on either side of your mom so she can forever be the meat in our man sandwich.

retailguy
09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
This is what I'm going to scratch on Harlan's:

Here lies Harlan
Now he's dead
Known for killing
O'er bad threads

Tyrone Bigguns
09-17-2009, 04:13 PM

Close, we got plots on either side of your mom so she can forever be the meat in our man sandwich.

And, that makes who look bad?

Dude, you are talking about doubling up on harlan's mom....you and nutz are the losers in that scenario...in the court of public opinion...and sexually.

Scott Campbell
09-17-2009, 04:14 PM
This is what I'm going to scratch on Harlan's:

Here lies Harlan
Now he's dead
Known for killing
O'er bad threads

I'm going to leave Harlan a little personal memento at his grave site, and it rhymes with Campbell's "soup".

SkinBasket
09-17-2009, 04:21 PM

Dude, you are talking about doubling up on harlan's mom....you and nutz are the losers in that scenario...in the court of public opinion...and sexually.

jealous much?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-17-2009, 04:36 PM

jealous much?

Yead, totally jealous...the idea of fucking Harlan's decrepit old mom is driving me insane with jealousy

Zool
09-17-2009, 04:40 PM
http://rlv.zazzle.com/sarah_palin_a_gilf_i_can_get_behind_postcard-p2397201997768856827mpi_325.jpg

Deputy Nutz
09-17-2009, 10:32 PM

I can't wait to die.