PDA

View Full Version : Our stop at Lambeau Field

Reggie 92
09-17-2009, 05:53 PM
On our way home from Door County last week we stopped at Lambeau Field to but a shirt or two from the Pro-shop.

On our way in we saw Jordy Nelson walking in from practice. He took a couple minutes to say hello, signed an autograph for my 3 y/o daughter and was a geniunely nice guy. Jordy has become a "family favorite" now = ).

Spitz and College also walked by us and took a few seconds to say hello to us and we have some great pictures of them next to our daughter (through a fence granted). Also very good guys. Talk about MASSIVE, holy shit!

We saw AR walk to his vehicle (a Toyota truck, would it kill you to buy American come on!) and he said hello and thanked us for wishing him good luck against the Bears.

I've been to a dozen or so games but this was my first stop on a non-game day...we had a blast! (but dropped $200 in the pro-shop..yikes)

Chevelle2
09-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks for sharing. I always find it interesting to hear what athletes are like in "real life." Fan interaction is the closest we will get to knowing what these guys are like. I have always heard good things about Jordy, and this just reinforces that.

Colledge has a facebook page in which he interacts with fans a lot, pretty cool.

i have met Aaron a few times, and he was very kind each time. Took a lot of time to talk to me even though at the tim I was older (17), but also talked to the little kids a lot.

I have had some interaction with Grant, Tauscher, Favre, <- :shock: Gilbert, Majik, Finley, Driver and Blackmon, and they were all really cool, chill guys. Very polite and approachable.

Its a lot easier to root for players who, although in limited interaction, you believe to be good guys.

red
09-17-2009, 07:47 PM
its really good to find out who the good guys are

thanks for posting

just like its nice to know who's married to stuck up little witches (coston)