What?

Brando19
09-17-2009, 08:48 PM
What?

:lol: ROFL!!!

RashanGary
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
What?

Thought you and I were in agreement that he was going to do real well at OLB? I just wanted to bring you into this with me, you know, since you're such a polarizing force and it was a one line thread.

HarveyWallbangers
09-17-2009, 09:10 PM
75% agreed with you that Kampman would be fine at OLB.

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=16604&highlight=kampman+olb

Actually, very likely more than that. The poll question was worded funny ("Kampman will play LB in 3-4 and be just as effective as he has been"). Harlan tends to do that. Some others probably thought he'd be fine, but not quite as good as he was at DE.

Here's another thread where most thought Kampman would succeed.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=16544&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I know Harlan, Wist, and Aloha expressed their doubts about the move. I think most others that he'd be okay.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey, justin..........when did BJ Novak start playing QB for the Pack? :wink:

Partial
09-17-2009, 09:55 PM
What?

Thought you and I were in agreement that he was going to do real well at OLB? I just wanted to bring you into this with me, you know, since you're such a polarizing force and it was a one line thread.

I thought he'd be very good, just was unclear over what you were saying.

KYPack
09-17-2009, 09:56 PM
This whole thread is "Hooked on Phonics".

Tony Oday
09-17-2009, 10:05 PM
it worked for me!

Kamp is a stud standing or with his hand down...I WAS surprised about the fact that he is .5 sacks behind Jared Allen the last three years...

Pugger
09-18-2009, 11:31 AM
it worked for me!

Kamp is a stud standing or with his hand down...I WAS surprised about the fact that he is .5 sacks behind Jared Allen the last three years...

No wonder MN wanted him a few years ago. They missed out so went after Allen. I'm still happy we got the better guy on and off the field. :D

sheepshead
09-18-2009, 12:07 PM
it worked for me!

No wonder MN wanted him a few years ago. They missed out so went after Allen. I'm still happy we got the better guy on and off the field. :D

Excellent point. A guy as athletic as Kampy I would never bet against. Unless you saw him every day in camp this spring, you couldnt make that call anyway.

hoosier
09-18-2009, 12:14 PM
it worked for me!

Off the field, sure, on the field, never in a thousand years.