PDA

View Full Version : Should Pack be 1-2?

MOBB DEEP
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM
If Cutler plays as well as he did last year (either he or Rivers shoulda beat favre for afc probowl but they DIDNT :P :wink: ) da bears just mite have won last week

Darnit!

denverYooper
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
We're 1-1.

Brohm
09-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Someone had to win that game. Both offenses were pathetic, just in different ways. We just happened to have a higher score as time ran out :oops:

MOBB DEEP
09-20-2009, 04:43 PM
We're 1-1.

Oh good, so you're not skeptical of what appeared to be a top flight team during preseason?

Me neither D

LETS GOOOO...

retailguy
09-20-2009, 05:04 PM
yes, we should be 0-2 but we aren't. So lets win a few more and forget this ugly 2 game stretch.

ThunderDan
09-20-2009, 05:13 PM
If Cutler plays as well as he did last year (either he or Rivers shoulda beat favre for afc probowl but they DIDNT :P :wink: ) da bears just mite have won last week

Darnit!

Just think if Rodgers played like he did last year we would have won the game.

Dammum!!!

denverYooper
09-20-2009, 05:17 PM
We're 1-1.

Oh good, so you're not skeptical of what appeared to be a top flight team during preseason?

Me neither D

LETS GOOOO...

Agree. Let's Gooooo...

I was skeptical of the preseason love. I think they're talented but as yet raw and unproven wrt their mental game. They're coming off a pretty big emotional win to start the season and I think given that + preseason hype that they got too comfortable already.

We'll see how they respond to this good swift kick in the junk.

Brando19
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
We should be 2-0. No way we shoulda lost today.

retailguy
09-20-2009, 07:02 PM

:shock: Did you actually watch the game?

Brando19
09-20-2009, 07:19 PM

:shock: Did you actually watch the game?

Yeah..I'm saying..before kickoff...there's no way we should have lost to the freakin' Bengals. :lol:

sheepshead
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Not scoring off of 3 turnovers in the first half of the bears game creased me. We squeaked one out for sure last week.

red
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM
we played better then the bears last week

and most worse then the bengals today

i just threw up in my mouth

gex
09-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Well, if that pass to Jennings was off just a lttle bit or the line broke down and he didn't have the time to even throw it, then yea we would be 0-2.
We are very fortunate to not be tied with Detroit right now.

mmmdk
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Packers should be 2-0 but even the Bangles could've walked like Egyptians right through the Packer O-line in week 2. Manic sunday!

MOBB DEEP
09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I think they're talented but as yet raw and unproven wrt their mental game.

Good point

MOBB DEEP
09-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Actually bengals may be an alright squad...funny thing about nfl u almost hav to wait til end of year to analyze wins and losses

e.g., its AMAZING how favre threw SIX td's against the nfc rep in SB. When it happened i remember cats here minimizing b/c it was against historical losers Cards

If chad is correct and Cincy makes post sesason then the loss will seem less angst-evoking

ALL grown men out there...

sheepshead
09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
"you are what you are" Bill Parcels

pbmax
09-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Never apologize for a win or make excuses for a loss. The offseason is the time to evaluate what your season meant for the talent on your team.

We should be 1-1.

MOBB DEEP
09-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Never apologize for a win or make excuses for a loss. The offseason is the time to evaluate what your season meant for the talent on your team.

We should be 1-1.

Good thought

rbaloha1
09-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Agreed. The game changed after the third and 34. Imagine if we stopped them and scored a td. More than likely the game is won but the problems still remain.

Maybe the loss magnifies the deficiencies and creates a sense of urgency.

MOBB DEEP
09-23-2009, 06:57 PM
What is packs current power ranking?

CRAZY that ravens are in top 5

denverYooper
09-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Actually bengals may be an alright squad...funny thing about nfl u almost hav to wait til end of year to analyze wins and losses

e.g., its AMAZING how favre threw SIX td's against the nfc rep in SB. When it happened i remember cats here minimizing b/c it was against historical losers Cards

If chad is correct and Cincy makes post sesason then the loss will seem less angst-evoking

True. Reminds me of last season when Atlanta was going to be a sure win for the Pack because they sucked the year before. They turned out to be a decent team.

Bossman641
09-23-2009, 08:16 PM

Actually I believe it was because the Jet defense forced 7 turnovers and the Jets were taking over in Arizona territory all day long.

Fritz
09-23-2009, 08:17 PM

True. Reminds me of last season when Atlanta was going to be a sure win for the Pack because they sucked the year before. They turned out to be a decent team.

I would like the Packers to be that team this year.

Sparkey
09-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Hmmm, some old catch phrases from my father:

If a buzzard had a radio in his ass there would be music in the air.
or
Shit in one hand and wish in the other. Let me know which one fills up first!

Basically, the what if's or should of's don't mean squat. We are 1 and 1, nothing more or less. Good teams win the games where they don't play well and the bad teams lose them.

So far we have been on both ends of the equation.

Iron Mike
09-23-2009, 11:24 PM

Agreed. The game changed after the third and 34. Imagine if we stopped them and scored a td. More than likely the game is won but the problems still remain.

Y'know, if Ryan Grant wouldn't have fumbled........

MOBB DEEP
09-24-2009, 05:52 AM

Actually I believe it was because the Jet defense forced 7 turnovers and the Jets were taking over in Arizona territory all day long.

Half empty/half full

Zool
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Hmmm, some old catch phrases from my father:

If a buzzard had a radio in his ass there would be music in the air.
or
Shit in one hand and wish in the other. Let me know which one fills up first!

Basically, the what if's or should of's don't mean squat. We are 1 and 1, nothing more or less. Good teams win the games where they don't play well and the bad teams lose them.

So far we have been on both ends of the equation.

What he said.

This is a dumb topic. Might as well put "should the Patriots be 0-2?" The should have lost to Buffalo but didn't. Buffalo gave them that game. The Packers took the Bears game, it wasnt handed to them. I have successfully avoided all of the falling pieces of sky.

ThunderDan
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM

Half empty/half full

Not really. Favre was 24/34 for 289 6 tds and 1 int. That's an average of 48 yards per TD. But what is more important is the Jets only needed 373 of total offense to score 56 points. Arizona turned the ball over 7 times in that game.

If you average starting at your own 30 yard line, 373 yards of offense scores you 5 td and gets you to your opponents 47 yards line on a 6th drive.

MOBB DEEP
09-24-2009, 10:06 AM
OK, i get it....Favre was just lucky that day. Like he's been all his career puttn up awesome numbers

Dayum

ThunderDan
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
OK, i get it....Favre was just lucky that day. Like he's been all his career puttn up awesome numbers

Dayum

No, it wasn't a lucky day. It was a day where everything that had to happen did. You don't see a team put up 9 scores in a game very often except on short fields.

DannoMac21
09-24-2009, 01:21 PM

What the hell does that post say?

gex
09-24-2009, 09:21 PM

What the hell does that post say?

Probably, that losing to a team that just about everyone thought would be an easy win because of their record last year, may not really be all that bad because, just as Arizona turned out to be a decent team last year, Cin might be that team this year. And we are not as bad as we looked but got beat by a better team.

And that the other team gets paid to win and has some pride about themselves.
Sheesh... kids these days can't even understand what they are reading :oops:

SnakeLH2006
09-25-2009, 03:22 AM
To topic:

No.

We are 1-1.

Should you eat my cock with this nonsense?

Maybe but just as questionable as is this topic.

Post on.

Dabaddestbear
09-25-2009, 12:02 PM
To topic:

No.

We are 1-1.

Post on.
and here it goes again. :roll:

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Probably, that losing to a team that just about everyone thought would be an easy win because of their record last year, may not really be all that bad because, just as Arizona turned out to be a decent team last year, Cin might be that team this year. And we are not as bad as we looked but got beat by a better team.

EXACTLY

gbpackfan
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
The Bengals just beat the Steelers. Maybe they are not a bunch of untalented clowns. We should be 2-1 and that is what we are!

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 06:16 PM
THATS the point

channtheman
09-27-2009, 06:19 PM

Y'know, if Ryan Grant wouldn't have fumbled........

Seriously, that play lost us the game IMO.

channtheman
09-27-2009, 06:19 PM
To topic:

No.

We are 1-1.

Post on.
and here it goes again. :roll:

What you visiting a Packer board acting like an asshole? Yeah here it goes again for sure dumbass.

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
SHOOT! i wanted BOTH teams to be undefeated for MNF; wth were pack doing last week??? :evil:

mmmdk
09-27-2009, 07:22 PM
SHOOT! i wanted BOTH teams to be undefeated for MNF; wth were pack doing last week??? :evil:

The division is on the line.
I know it's early but I don't see Vikings losing many games this season. Hmm, Bears might be 3-1 next week so they are sitting pretty too.

A must win for Packers next week but odds are much slim - in my opinion.

Why?

Vikings can run the ball really well.
Vikings can stop the run really often.

I hope A-rod plays out of his mind and in process; not get killed by own OL.

This is (also?) why BF came back; beat the Pack. I wouldn't want to bet against him. BF is the king of regular season.

channtheman
09-27-2009, 08:16 PM

Shouldn't a reaction like this have been immediately after last week's game? Or did you just notice that we had lost a week ago? :lol: