PDA

View Full Version : Why was Raji inactive?

esoxx
09-20-2009, 04:48 PM
He was listed as being a full participant in practice all week and then is inactive come game day. Did they underestimate former Bear stud Cedric Benson and try to get it by another week? Whatever the reason, need to get this guy out on the field b/c the run defense today too much resembled last year's train wreak!
141 yards by Benson, wtf!

imscott72
09-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Heard MM say during pregame that his ankle was 100% quite yet, and yes I do think MM underestimated how tough today's game would be. I really think he thought he wouldn't need him.

esoxx
09-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Why have him be a full participant all week though? If he's still hobbled probably want to limit him or shut him down to get treatment so he's on track for full recovery. Makes no sense how they did things with him this week.
Glad he was full-go during all the practices but can't go on game day. That's ass backwards. :x

imscott72
09-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Why have him be a full participant all week though? If he's still hobbled probably want to limit him or shut him down to get treatment so he's on track for full recovery. Makes no sense how they did things with him this week.
Glad he was full-go during all the practices but can't go on game day. That's ass backwards. :x

I agree, which is why I think MM underestimated the opponent today.

pbmax
09-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Practice lasts an hour and a half. If he cannot go through that and not be limping, then why play him in a game that will last 3 hours and be more physical?

red
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
they said in pregame that bj said he was ready to go and was shocked and embarrassed that he was listed as inactive.

he said if he was a little sore in college, he manned up and played

they said mm was just taking the cautious approach

mission
09-20-2009, 05:49 PM

mm needs to stop being such a fucking retard

retailguy
09-20-2009, 05:59 PM
they said in pregame that bj said he was ready to go and was shocked and embarrassed that he was listed as inactive.

he said if he was a little sore in college, he manned up and played

Well, I hadn't heard that he was limping after practice but if he was, I wouldn't have played him either. If that report is incorrect, Red, I'm on board.