PDA

View Full Version : Lets look ahead - The Rams

packers11
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Lets look ahead to the Rams. Its only week 3 and people think the sky is falling. I actually had a feeling that cinci was going to be a huge trap game for the packers...

Now, to the Rams... If the packers don't beat the worst team in the nfl, then people can start going insane... I think the packers come out and just dominate in all phazes of the game and this week will totally be forgotten (unless we miss the playoffs by one game)...

Chevelle2
09-21-2009, 11:21 AM
The Rams are really, really BAD.

I think we murder them.

gbpackfan
09-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Our offensive line is REALLY, REALLY bad. I don't think we can murder anyone right now.

red
09-21-2009, 12:06 PM
well, i'll say the same thing i said last week

the rams suck very bad, if we don't flat out destroy them then there is a huge reason to be concerned

if we lose then its full blown panic time

Tony Oday
09-21-2009, 12:52 PM
I think we win on a last second drive. We are not running the football and in the NFL you have to at least TRY and run and have some balance.

Fritz
09-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Well, since the Cinci game was so bad, I'm happy to look ahead.

This is the week the offensive line must begin to work together and open some running lanes as well as give Rodgers some time.

This is the week Rodgers has to be smart about getting rid of the ball. He's avoided interceptions, and that's good, but it's time to take a small step forward in terms of decision-making.

This is the week the defense stops the run (again; they did against the Bears) so they can set up the fun blitzes and all that.

This is the week no one gets hurt.

Scott Campbell
09-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Is this now a must win game. The wheels could come off with another loss to a cellar dweller.

Gunakor
09-21-2009, 01:00 PM
I'd love to see Rodgers roll out into space more often. If we can't keep the pocket clean, then get Rodgers outside the pocket and maybe buy him an extra second or two. And if he's outside the box he's free to throw it away if he needs to.

I think that, if Rodgers gets just a little more time, he's capable of destroying this St. Louis Rams defense.

Scott Campbell
09-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Did he throw even one away yesterday?

Gunakor
09-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Did he throw even one away yesterday?

He rarely got outside the tackle box before getting wrapped up yesterday. Though I can remember a few times he did get outside after Colledge had been beaten in the second half where he could have thrown it away but didn't. Rodgers wasn't great yesterday either, I just don't think it's fair to make him shoulder the blame.

mmmdk
09-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Lets look ahead to the Rams. Its only week 3 and people think the sky is falling. I actually had a feeling that cinci was going to be a huge trap game for the packers...

Now, to the Rams... If the packers don't beat the worst team in the nfl, then people can start going insane... I think the packers come out and just dominate in all phazes of the game and this week will totally be forgotten (unless we miss the playoffs by one game)...

...saying "people think the sky is falling" is so freaking anoying and cliché.

Scott Campbell
09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Rodgers wasn't great yesterday either......................

He's our QB and highest paid player on the roster. He's got to shoulder the blame. I'm very happy that he didn't throw any picks under all the pressure he was getting, but he has to play a lot better than that.

Scott Campbell
09-21-2009, 01:16 PM

That's why I prefer this analogy:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_ZCppA2BXPz8/R4K8JNaILDI/AAAAAAAAAC0/ausGknFpfQU/s320/wet+pants.jpg

Freak Out
09-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Someone should start a poll to see what Ram player gets the most sacks against us? :shock:

Chevelle2
09-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Someone should start a poll to see what Ram player gets the most sacks against us? :shock:

Leonard "Manslaughter" Little.

Bretsky
09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
TYRONE is probably already calling TAKE THE PACKERS AND THE POINTS

As a Ram Fan........they are horrid

MOBB DEEP
09-21-2009, 06:07 PM
'Skins are horrible and they beat them yesterday..... :)

mmmdk
09-21-2009, 06:11 PM

That's why I prefer this analogy:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_ZCppA2BXPz8/R4K8JNaILDI/AAAAAAAAAC0/ausGknFpfQU/s320/wet+pants.jpg

:lol: Ok!

esoxx
09-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Two words why the Rams game makes me quesy:

Steven Jackson

If someone like Cedric Benson can tear up the GB run D, then Steven Jackson will look like Adrian Peterson.

Last time Jackson faced GB:

24 143 143.0 6.0

Better have Raji tape up his mangina and get out there for this one.

Chevelle2
09-21-2009, 06:18 PM

Steven Jackson

If someone like Cedric Benson can tear up the GB run D, then Steven Jackson will look like Adrian Peterson.

24 143 143.0 6.0

True, but they can't run the ball if they are down 21-0 after 1. Thats why its so important to get our O going.

esoxx
09-21-2009, 06:21 PM

Steven Jackson

24 143 143.0 6.0

True, but they can't run the ball if they are down 21-0 after 1. Thats why its so important to get our O going.

That's why I hope we win the toss and get the ball first. I don't want to see Jackson out there setting a tone, maybe getting down early. Bulger's not too shabby either.

MOBB DEEP
09-21-2009, 06:25 PM
CRAZY that our D was the black eye in the gang last year and now its our advantage :evil: ?

Kinda worries me

Tyrone Bigguns
09-21-2009, 06:27 PM
TYRONE is probably already calling TAKE THE PACKERS AND THE POINTS

As a Ram Fan........they are horrid

Listen up fucker, any representation of "ty the greek" is actionable.

See you in court, muthafucka.

P.S. I haven't checked the line, but i doubt the pack is getting points.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Ruvell on Rams....team chemistry OFF THE CHARTS.

Ruvell going to LEVEL packer scrub dbs woodson and harris with his dominant run blocking.

Rams 72 Pack 2.

P.S. Anyone else realize there is a WR on rams from UW-Whitewater.