PDA

View Full Version : Hawk is married!!!!

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Holy crap good job shooter!!!! you married our next years first round picks sister!!!

http://www2.jsonline.com/multimedia/graphic.asp?graphic=/graphics/packer/img/news/jul06/quinn0724.jpg

woodbuck27
07-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Holy crap good job shooter!!!! you married our next years first round pick!!!

next years first round pick' s Sister ! :mrgreen:

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 10:28 PM
hehe i edited it ;) pushed the submit button too fast!

cweg
07-24-2006, 11:00 PM
JSOnline needs a better picture of Laura. I wonder where AJ is looking in this one.

http://photo.the-ozone.net/photo.view.cfm?PhotoID=10770&PhotoCounter=189&StartRow=169&numberofentries=3&SportPTR=4&SessionPTR=8&SortOrder=ASC

BallHawk
07-25-2006, 08:00 AM
She's got a bit of a long face. Nice body, though.

GBRulz
07-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Packers' Hawk gets married in Green Bay

Packers rookie linebacker A.J. Hawk was married Monday in Green Bay, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Hawk married Laura Quinn, the sister of Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, in a civil ceremony in the Green Bay downtown law offices of Liebmann, Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry. Attorney J. Michael Jerry officiated.

The law firm includes a member of the Packers' board of directors, Thomas Olejniczak. His father, Dominic, was team president from 1958 to 1982.

KYPack
07-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Hawk married Laura Quinn, the sister of Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, in a civil ceremony in the Green Bay downtown law offices of Liebmann, Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry. Attorney J. Michael Jerry officiated.

The law firm includes a member of the Packers' board of directors, Thomas Olejniczak. His father, Dominic, was team president from 1958 to 1982.

Hawk's a romantic sumbitch, ain't he?

I love this kid. He's all business, all football. The more I see, the more I realize he's perfect for us.

Fosco33
07-25-2006, 10:17 AM
Her famous dual jersey...

http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/23/quinn.jpg (http://picsplace.to/)

Harlan Huckleby
07-25-2006, 10:24 AM
His first born son will probably get drafted right out of the crib.

Ya, the NHL used to recruit kids. The Boston Bruins built a hockey rink for Bobby Orr's home town when he was like 10 years old! They could see how crazy talented he was even at that age, and they wanted to lock him into their farm system.

Tony Oday
07-25-2006, 10:26 AM
So what position would a Hawk/Quinn child play? I say both ways as a QB and a LB. At QB he actually hits the guy trying to sack him :)

woodbuck27
07-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Her famous dual jersey...

http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/23/quinn.jpg (http://picsplace.to/)

It's like the explosions in the middle East. They are everywhere!

Know anyone with a ala Jennifer Anniston Horse Face? They're galloping all over the place.

Think of : John Kerry.

Even in Politics !!! They are everywhere.

Can anyone refute this?

KYPack
07-25-2006, 11:36 AM

Ya, the NHL used to recruit kids. The Boston Bruins built a hockey rink for Bobby Orr's home town when he was like 10 years old! They could see how crazy talented he was even at that age, and they wanted to lock him into their farm system.

Hawk is too much!

Well it is contract time.

TT needs to put in a "1st pick of the litter" clause

woodbuck27
07-25-2006, 12:41 PM

Bobby Orr was the Greatest player I ever saw play hockey in the NHL.

Better than Gretzky, better than Mario Lemieux, better than Gordie Howe and maybe better that ' the Rocket ' - Maurice Richard - as well.

CaliforniaCheez
07-26-2006, 10:53 AM
As Deadspin had it

"facilitate a better financial situation by allowing Laura to be insured and have the rest of her education paid for by the NFL when AJ signs his contract."

In California if she married him before he signs the contract it is half hers.

MJZiggy
07-27-2006, 11:55 AM
AJ Hawk Is A Moral Man

ajhawkdoofus.jpgAs a followup to our AJ Hawk/Laura Quinn/shotgun wedding post from yesterday, we look to the Dayton Daily News, which gives us the full report on why AJ Hawk, rather than go through with the planned wedding in March, got married in his lawyer's office while wearing his Under Armour gear. (Seriously.)

The former Ohio State and Centerville High School star has moved to Green Bay to begin a career with the Packers and wanted the sister of Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn to join him -- but not before first tying the knot. "He didn't want to be living together as boyfriend and girlfriend," said Keith Hawk, the player's father. "He wanted to be living together as man and wife. He's old-school in everything he does, including this."

Uh-huh. We're sure AJ Hawk's sudden Quaker puritism -- his family wasn't even present at the wedding -- has absolutely nothing to do with, as our source yesterday put it, "facilitate a better financial situation by allowing Laura to be insured and have the rest of her education paid for by the NFL when AJ signs his contract." We're sure it's because he can't live with her before he's married, because he's moral. Yep.

By the way: Even if you're getting married in your lawyer's office, AJ, jeez, put on a freaking tie.

Hawk Opts Not To Wait On Wedding [Dayton Daily News]
AJ Hawk's Shotgunnish Wedding [Deadspin]

Tony Oday
07-27-2006, 11:57 AM
It seems like he is a good decent guy who wanted to do the right hting. What is wrong with that? You rip him for being moral? BS.

Good Job Hawk. My guess is he will still get married in March for the friends and family.

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 11:57 AM
and by tying the knot in WI, he just assured that his wife is entitled to half of his worth, should they get divorced. We are the only state with that stupid law....

Tony Oday
07-27-2006, 11:59 AM
also the only state where the spouse has to know if you open a credit line or take out a loan :)

MJZiggy
07-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Someone posted yesterday that Cali has it too.

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Cali is the last state that I would think has the 50/50 law. With all the celebs that get married there????

Perhaps pre-nups can override the law....that is not the case in WI. Whatever debt, cash, etc you earn while married, everything is split evenly.

woodbuck27
07-27-2006, 12:07 PM
and by tying the knot in WI, he just assured that his wife is entitled to half of his worth, should they get divorced. We are the only state with that stupid law....

DIVORCE - DIVORCE????

They just bloody well got married!!