PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Year for DD ?

Packers4Ever
09-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Source: Packerchatters Forum - 9/26/09

Donald Driver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all been focused on injuries and on the loss to the Bengals. I just thought I would remind everyone that Driver needs only 9 catches to pass Sterling Sharpe in receptions. Every year we keep hearing that Driver is getting old and reaching the end of his career. Driver answers by having 1000 yd seasons year after year. I think he now has 5 straight! Kudos to Donald, he is a professional both on and off the field. He will always be one of my all time favorites.
GO PACK!! GO DONALD!!

channtheman
09-26-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking if Donald didn't drop so many passes he would have already broken the record.

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 12:11 AM
LOVE donald, LOVE sharpe (choo-choo baby, choo-choo!)

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 01:07 AM
And, this wasn't covered in the other DD thread?

GrnBay007
09-27-2009, 01:38 AM

:roll:

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/500/thumbs/thread_police_badge.jpg

SnakeLH2006
09-27-2009, 01:38 AM
Fuck PackerChatters. Joe Arrigo and Randolph get their insight from Snake. I only feed those phonies BS, but you know they run with it as "inside knowledge". Fuck Joe Arrigo......wasted 2 years on PackerChatters, and Joe Randolph ain't much better. Damn.

GrnBay007
09-27-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm thinking if Donald didn't drop so many passes he would have already broken the record.

At least he's one of the few that came to PLAY last week.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 01:52 AM

Yeah, not like we don't have a 3 page thread on DD on the front page...with the exact same info.

SnakeLH2006
09-27-2009, 02:02 AM

Yeah, not like we don't have a 3 page thread on DD on the front page...with the exact same info.

Hate to imply, but 007 is not thread police, just justice.

http://ctintintin.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/justice_poster.jpg

Tarlam!
09-27-2009, 02:06 AM
What Ty said.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 02:19 AM
What Ty said.

Tar, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

http://www.lisleuth.com/images/Rick_Renault_friendship.jpg

Tarlam!
09-27-2009, 02:29 AM
Love you, too Ty, but you do realize I just call it like I see it.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Love you, too Ty, but you do realize I just call it like I see it.

Of course. Wouldn't want it any other way. Hence, bogey and louis...illegal gambling and the cop.

Ty calls it the way he sees it as well.

channtheman
09-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Fuck PackerChatters. Joe Arrigo and Randolph get their insight from Snake. I only feed those phonies BS, but you know they run with it as "inside knowledge". Fuck Joe Arrigo......wasted 2 years on PackerChatters, and Joe Randolph ain't much better. Damn.

Shhh... word is Joe Arrigo is awfully close to Packer Rats nowadays. Pretty easy for them to get their insight from you if you know what I mean.

SnakeLH2006
09-27-2009, 03:12 AM

Shhh... word is Joe Arrigo is awfully close to Packer Rats nowadays. Pretty easy for them to get their insight from you if you know what I mean.

No worries, channthman, Snake fed him inside info that the Lions and Rams were due for a win. We are all good. If Joe Arrigo took over this site after 2 years with him and his bogus shit at PackerChatters, Snake would just as much shake his hand and commend DaBaddestBear as OUR spokesman. Ain't gonna EVER happen.

channtheman
09-27-2009, 03:23 AM

No worries, channthman, Snake fed him inside info that the Lions and Rams were due for a win. We are all good. If Joe Arrigo took over this site after 2 years with him and his bogus shit at PackerChatters, Snake would just as much shake his hand and commend DaBaddestBear as OUR spokesman. Ain't gonna EVER happen.

I just had thought I had heard that Arrigo was the guy who had bought Packerrats.

SnakeLH2006
09-27-2009, 03:46 AM

I just had thought I had heard that Arrigo was the guy who had bought Packerrats.

Arrigo was entertaining and all, but when the curtain came up and he was exposed...down went PackerChatters. Randolph was in it with him too. The best was a few months ago when Cheesener PM'd that Arrigo had resurfaced at Football's Future Forum and got totally exposed as a fraud. Read this: :lol:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=313925&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 06:20 AM

At least he's one of the few that came to PLAY last week.

Gunakor
09-27-2009, 07:40 AM

It was, did you read that thread? I was the first to mention it there a couple days ago, then Woody posted the same story from a different source.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 09:01 AM

It was, did you read that thread? I was the first to mention it there a couple days ago, then Woody posted the same story from a different source.

Time to recharge the batteries in your sarcasm detector. :wink:

Gunakor
09-27-2009, 09:08 AM

Batteries are fine. The execution was poor. You usually use an emoticon when employing sarcasm. :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2009, 09:27 AM

Batteries are fine. The execution was poor. You usually use an emoticon when employing sarcasm. :wink:

I thought it was dripping sarcasm...so no emoticon necessary. :lol:

Pugger
09-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I hope DD can finish his career in green and gold. :hrt:

SkinBasket
09-27-2009, 11:48 AM

Joe Arrigo needs an HTML class.

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 12:51 PM

Yeah, terrible hands

Packers4Ever
09-27-2009, 10:46 PM

I pop in there about every 6 months to see what's new.
It's usually the same old, same old. They don't have
near the capacity for info, nor all that many posters as we do.

The posters here are more knowledgeable and up-to-date,
even FUN at times, :P so why go elsewhere?

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2009, 06:11 PM
On nfl live DD said turnovers, the mental mistakes and pre-snap penalties are the biggest concern goin into game 4

He said there's no extra incentive b/c brett is across the field; dilfer, wingo, and hasselbeck dont buy it though

Dilfer thinks aaron might press too hard to out-shine he's mentor

PlantPage55
09-29-2009, 06:14 PM
On nfl live DD said turnovers, the mental mistakes and pre-snap penalties are the biggest concern goin into game 4

He said there's no extra incentive b/c brett is across the field; dilfer, wingo, and hasselbeck dont buy it though

I can't think of 3 guys I would LESS like to watch talk about football.

denverYooper
09-29-2009, 07:17 PM

An argument could be made that the other team's QB might press too hard as well to "stick it to" someone.

MOBB DEEP
10-05-2009, 09:41 PM
DD, aaron, and c wood packers MVPs thus far

Freak Out
10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
DD....one catch to break the record. LETS GO!

Packers4Ever
10-13-2009, 02:04 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean to nose in on your job, Ty........