PDA

View Full Version : VY Time

Partial
09-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Titans are 0-3 in a tough division. Time to start my guy VY and watch him make game winning plays. I hope they make the switch soon so everyone can see what a unique, dynamic talent he is.

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 05:48 PM
EXACTLY

channtheman
09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Titans lost two games by 3 points and another today by 7. It looks like Collins played poorly today but I don't really think that VY would be the difference in those games.

Partial
09-27-2009, 05:53 PM
He's a playmaker. They're gonna have a tough time getting back into the fray in that division.

Brandon494
09-27-2009, 06:02 PM
What I want to know is why they dont run any wild cat play, I mean a backfield of VY, Johnson, and White would be pretty sick.

channtheman
09-27-2009, 06:22 PM
I guess it would be good to add to Partials side, they ARE 0-3 regardless of by how many points. This might be a "fuck it" reaction. You know whatever fuck it put in Vince.

MOBB DEEP
09-27-2009, 06:28 PM
What I want to know is why they dont run any wild cat play, I mean a backfield of VY, Johnson, and White would be pretty sick.

QFT

Brando19
09-27-2009, 06:28 PM
VY is the third string QB. Kinda suprising to me, but who is the backup?

Scott Campbell
09-27-2009, 06:30 PM

Steve McNair.

Charles Woodson
09-27-2009, 06:39 PM

Steve McNair.
too soon?

Brando19
09-27-2009, 06:47 PM

Steve McNair.

:shock:

BallHawk
09-27-2009, 06:53 PM
EXACTLY

Just another case of the man keeping you down, Mobb.

BallHawk
09-27-2009, 06:54 PM

QFT

Because the wildcat is doing so well this year... :roll:

Badgerinmaine
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
They've got Patrick Ramsey, who used to start in Washington.

Tony Oday
09-27-2009, 07:09 PM
VY is terrible. He is lucky he is in the NFL much less actually on the field.

steve823
09-27-2009, 07:25 PM
VY is terrible. He is lucky he is in the NFL much less actually on the field.

ahh finally a sensible post. i completely agree

PackerTimer
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
He's a playmaker. They're gonna have a tough time getting back into the fray in that division.

He sure is. So much so, that he's the third string QB. the guy has playmaker written all over him.

Scott Campbell
09-27-2009, 07:35 PM
VY looked much improved during the preseason. But then again, so did our O-line.

SkinBasket
09-27-2009, 07:58 PM
CON-FAB-U-LAT-ION

Deputy Nutz
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know much about VY as a player, he has had his struggles, but I think he is coming around as a mature person. A story I heard about him was very touching. When Steve McNair died, VY went to McNair's young sons and told them that he would be there for them, they might not have a daddy anymore but they had a big brother. For the start of the school year they had a father/son pancake breakfast at the children's school. As a suprise Vince Young should up at the McNair house to take the two boys to the father/son pancake breakfast. I thought that was very touching, and showed a very responsible and caring side to Vince Young. If nothing else I believe he is turning into a stand up person. I also hope that he can get his career back on track and use the talent God has given him.

pbmax
09-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know much about VY as a player, he has had his struggles, but I think he is coming around as a mature person. A story I heard about him was very touching. When Steve McNair died, VY went to McNair's young sons and told them that he would be there for them, they might not have a daddy anymore but they had a big brother. For the start of the school year they had a father/son pancake breakfast at the children's school. As a suprise Vince Young should up at the McNair house to take the two boys to the father/son pancake breakfast. I thought that was very touching, and showed a very responsible and caring side to Vince Young. If nothing else I believe he is turning into a stand up person. I also hope that he can get his career back on track and use the talent God has given him.
Nothing has surprised me more today than to Google this story and discover it to be true.

KYPack
09-27-2009, 09:00 PM
That's a good one, Nutz.

It takes a lot of heart for Vince to do that.

Administrator
09-27-2009, 09:11 PM

Well said and good point.

Partial
10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Don Banks is calling for VY time. I'm hereby declaring that I fully support them giving the ball to VY for the remainder of the year. I don't see them making the playoffs since they're obviously giving a 4 game handicap, but I think they could reach 500 with VY at the helm.

bobblehead
10-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Titans are 0-3 in a tough division. Time to start my guy VY and watch him make game winning plays. I hope they make the switch soon so everyone can see what a unique, dynamic talent he is.

while i completely disagree with you on him being a big time QB, I'd like to see him have the chance at this point.

channtheman
10-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Don Banks is calling for VY time. I'm hereby declaring that I fully support them giving the ball to VY for the remainder of the year. I don't see them making the playoffs since they're obviously giving a 4 game handicap, but I think they could reach 500 with VY at the helm.

Yeah at this point, why not? Unless he isn't even the 2nd string QB like someone mentioned one time. I mean the Titans at this point should put in whichever QB they think will be their next franchise QB.

Partial
10-04-2009, 09:51 PM

while i completely disagree with you on him being a big time QB, I'd like to see him have the chance at this point.

I don't think he has the skills as a drop back passer at this point. I still think he has the speed to beat LB's on the edge and the size to plow through the secondary if he gets to the second level. Perfect Wildcat quarterback, or in this case, and every down QB who can run as well as most bigger RB's and pass better than basically all of the wildcat QBs.

Cheesehead Craig
10-04-2009, 10:43 PM
I'd say put him in and see what he can do at this point in his career. TN has a tough next 4 games though.

Zool
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I'd say put him in and see what he can do at this point in his career. TN has a tough next 4 games though.

They might as well. Even if they don't want him after this season, might as well put up some tape as trade bait.