PDA

View Full Version : Ellerson, Butler and Gilbert Brown on WSSP

Partial
09-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Google 1250 WSSP and listen live fo' free. They seem very unimpressed with the Pack right now.

Partial
09-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Gilbert Brown says it is a must win and the Packers will not recover if they get beat by Brett.

Tony Oday
09-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Gilbert Brown says it is a must win and the Packers will not recover if they get beat by Brett.

Then it is gospel.

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2009, 04:18 PM
On the other hand, if we win, it could do three things:

1) Take all of the momentum from the Vikings after their victories over Cleveland, Detroit, and San Francisco.
2) Give ARod a defining victory over the 1000lb gorilla that's been hanging over his head.
3) Get us on the way to 5-1 heading into our rematch against Minnesota at home. We have two very winnable games after this one (Detroit at home and at Cleveland) before we play the Vikings again. Meanwhile, the Vikings have to play Baltimore and Pittsburgh before our rematch.

This could be a big win for us.

Partial
09-28-2009, 04:21 PM

1) Take all of the momentum from the Vikings after their victories over Cleveland, Detroit, and San Francisco.
2) Give ARod a defining victory over the 1000lb gorilla that's been hanging over his head.
3) Get us on the way to 5-1 heading into our rematch against Minnesota at home. We have two very winnable games after this one (Detroit at home and at Cleveland) before we play the Vikings again. Meanwhile, the Vikings have to play Baltimore and Pittsburgh before our rematch.

Absolutely. They'll be in the playoffs for sure if they win this game imo. Biggest game of his career and a defining game imo.

Tony Oday
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM

Absolutely. They'll be in the playoffs for sure if they win this game imo. Biggest game of his career and a defining game imo.

I agree biggest game so far...but career definer? Even a blow out win isn't going to define his career in the long term.

The Shadow
09-28-2009, 04:27 PM

Hogwash.

sheepshead
09-28-2009, 04:51 PM

Then it is gospel.

:lol:

Partial
09-28-2009, 04:52 PM
This is comedic gold. These guys are hilarious.

sheepshead
09-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Who's "they" and 'him" sorry-not following.

falco
09-28-2009, 04:53 PM
hey, the guy did not get a hamburger named after him for nuffin

sheepshead
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I agree with him on Favres last throw yesterday. Anyone could have made that throw. That kid made a GREAT catch.

falco
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree with him on Favres last throw yesterday. Anyone could have made that throw. That kid made a GREAT catch.

the catch > the throw, but the throw was right where it needed to be and Favre had great vision and pocket presence.

sheepshead
09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
he say my momma name..this is funny stuff.

red
09-28-2009, 05:02 PM
i agree with falco

i wanted to say it was all the wr, but then i saw the replay. the pass was a rope that was in the exact perfect spot.

Partial
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM

Packers and Aaron. Packers lose they are down two games in the division. They win and they're on top of the division. Schedule is just going to get tougher from here on out.

falco
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM

Packers and Aaron. Packers lose they are down two games in the division. They win and they're on top of the division. Schedule is just going to get tougher from here on out.

Dude, do you even think before you open your mouth?

Our next 4 games after Monday are against the lions, browns, vikings and bucs...

falco
09-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Sometimes I think your mind is just a mesh of various lines you heard on ESPN or read in a Bob McGinn article.

sheepshead
09-28-2009, 05:12 PM

the catch > the throw, but the throw was right where it needed to be and Favre had great vision and pocket presence.

Ill look for the replay I only saw it once I think. It seemed to me like he had time and lobbed it and said 'go get it kid". High enough so if he doesnt get it , no one does. Ill look at the replay though.

Fritz
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
It would be interesting to see what percentage of teams starting 4-0 over the past 25 years have made the playoffs. I don't know where to find that info. I looked around a bit.

Buehler?

Noodle
09-28-2009, 06:21 PM
No way is this game that big. It's the fifth game of a 16-game season. How many teams have we seen early hot teams fade in the stretch.

It'd be great to win there, but I'm not going to moan about the season being over if the Vikes win at home.

Jeez!

Partial
09-28-2009, 08:41 PM

Our next 4 games after Monday are against the lions, browns, vikings and bucs...

Yes, I do. So, they have an easy stretch for a few games... Detroit is gaining momentum and following a devastating loss to Favre I could easily see the Pack dropping that game. Same with Vikes. They'll beat Browns and Bucs.

Then, they've got
Dallas - tough
SF - tough
@ Detroit (thanksgiving) - tough
Baltimore - tough
@ Chicago - tough
@ Pittsburgh - tough
Seattle - eh
@ Arizona - tough

So you tell me. I hate your shitty fucking attitude. Someone needs to teach you some fucking respect little boy.

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2009, 08:41 PM
No way is this game that big. It's the fifth game of a 16-game season. How many teams have we seen early hot teams fade in the stretch.

It'd be great to win there, but I'm not going to moan about the season being over if the Vikes win at home.

Jeez!

Especially if we win the next two games and then beat them at home.

And it's only the 4th game of a 16-game season.
:D

falco
09-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Schedule is just going to get tougher from here on out.

they have an easy stretch for a few games.

lol

falco
09-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Detroit is gaining momentum

Is that what you call a one game winning streak?

falco
09-28-2009, 08:47 PM
So you tell me. I hate your shitty fucking attitude. Someone needs to teach you some fucking respect little boy.

ThunderDan
09-28-2009, 08:53 PM

Admin, please take care of this. It has no place in this forum!!!

packerbacker1234
09-28-2009, 08:55 PM

Ill look for the replay I only saw it once I think. It seemed to me like he had time and lobbed it and said 'go get it kid". High enough so if he doesnt get it , no one does. Ill look at the replay though.

Favre was knocked down immediately after the ball was let loose (as in, he was hit right after the ball left his hand) and the ball was on a rope. Lobbed it in there? Hardly, it was a hell of a throw in the only spot the reciever had a "chance" to make a catch. I mean, favre after the game even said he put everything he had into that throw. He said " He followed my eyes and I saw him have a slight opening coming back towards the right sid eof the endzone. I felt the pressure behind and knew I had to get rid of it. I threw it as hard as I could".

I saw it live, then watched the replay a few times mostly in shock that it really happened. The catch was great in terms of the WR getting his feat in bounds, the actual act of the ball hitting his hands and holding it was routine - the ball was in the perfect spot for him to make a play on it. THe question was just his feet, and that was impressive. Catch > Throw, but thats not a knock. It was a hell of a throw. 10 QB's in the league can even attempt it.

Rastak
09-28-2009, 08:59 PM

You might want to check out nfl.com. He drilled it in there on a rope. Perfect throw. Fantastic catch. Both were needed to make that play happen. Either falls short then it's one more shot with .02 on the clock.

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2009, 08:59 PM
It was a great throw. Clutch.

He's looked pretty ordinary for the better part of three games, but that was a clutch drive. Give him credit. Part of the reason he's looked ordinary is because the Vikings are having a tough time handling blitzes.

Rastak
09-28-2009, 09:02 PM

He's looked pretty ordinary for the better part of three games, but that was a clutch drive. Give him credit. Part of the reason he's looked ordinary is because the Vikings are having a tough time handling blitzes.

Agreed more often than not. They've had they're moments where they've made teams pay. but not as often as they should. SF did back off in the second half but that's it.

packerbacker1234
09-28-2009, 09:12 PM

Yeah first couple games was around 20 or so attempts, and then san fran completely bottled up AP, though I am not sure the vikes needed to throw it 46 times. I think they gave up on the run a bit too much, but the protection for #4 hasn't been good enough to expect him to be dominate. I mean, he's getting hit a lot, almost as much as Rodgers. They seem to struggle with that blitz. That may be part of the reason we are seeing so many 3 step drop quick passes. that, and harvin is awesome in the open field.

I mean, he has to thank his defense too, Favre had a chance just under 2 minutes to get a drive and failed on 4th and 6th. He made the wrong read, but he admitted to being too quick in making the throw there. (Again, I attribute that to him not thinking he had time, as per usual it seems this year). Defense gave him a partial mulligan (got the ball back for him) but had no timeouts.

I wouldn't want to give #4, even at his age, 2 chances to win the game. That is asking for trouble. Perfect clock management, good decisions, and a perfect clutch throw at the end to even give the WR, and the vikings, a shot at a TD.

red
09-28-2009, 10:19 PM
It would be interesting to see what percentage of teams starting 4-0 over the past 25 years have made the playoffs. I don't know where to find that info. I looked around a bit.

Buehler?

we need a bat symbol with a snoopy image for things like this

Tyrone Bigguns
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM

Nomination for dumbest question of the year. :wink:

mraynrand
09-29-2009, 01:01 AM

Buehler?

Patler?
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/patlersignal.jpg

MichiganPackerFan
09-29-2009, 08:05 AM

Buehler?

Patler?
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/patlersignal.jpg

That's awesome! Hope we don't accidentally get Harlan to answer the call! Well, i guess if he does we'll get humor instead of facts, so it's not a complete loss.

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 08:15 AM

You can shut the fuck up. You can take your vindictive persuit of Partial and get the fuck out of here. Your pathetic chase after partial is bullshit.

ThunderDan
09-29-2009, 08:31 AM

You can shut the fuck up. You can take your vindictive persuit of Partial and get the fuck out of here. Your pathetic chase after partial is bullshit.

This has no place on this forum either.

vince
09-29-2009, 08:47 AM

Now this is some funny shit. Tough talk on an internet forum... Brilliant stuff. Who's attacking who here? I'm sure ThunderDan and falco are both shaking in their boots after those credible threats. I'm not sure what the purpose of those threats are, but if they're meant to intimidate someone, they don't work. Not the f-bomb!! I'm pretty sure they aren't meant to make you look like idiots, which is the only effect they have.

mission
09-29-2009, 08:55 AM

Now this is some funny shit. Tough talk on an internet forum... Brilliant stuff. Who's attacking who here? I'm sure ThunderDan and falco are both shaking in their boots after those credible threats. I'm not sure what the purpose of those threats are, but if they're meant to intimidate someone, they don't work. Not the f-bomb!! I'm pretty sure they aren't meant to make you look like idiots, which is the only effect they have.

It's a little too late for that.

mraynrand
09-29-2009, 09:09 AM

This is good stuff. It's like being at an Eagles game, except without the whiskey.

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Danny boy has been cranking on Partial constantly. Making sure to point out every little thing partial says. Those of us that have dealt with Partial know that 99% of the things he comes up with are ideas that he throws against the wall hoping they stick.

thunderdan is a good poster, but why he just can't ignore partial, instead of begging for an ignore button or going on his witch hunt to get partial banned.

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM

This is good stuff. It's like being at an Eagles game, except without the whiskey.

Umm, I have already had a 1/5th this morning so I don't know what your talking about

ThunderDan
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Danny boy has been cranking on Partial constantly. Making sure to point out every little thing partial says. Those of us that have dealt with Partial know that 99% of the things he comes up with are ideas that he throws against the wall hoping they stick.

thunderdan is a good poster, but why he just can't ignore partial, instead of begging for an ignore button or going on his witch hunt to get partial banned.

Well Nutz.... because you prefer to air your issues in the forum instead of a PM I guess I will respond in kind.

Yes, Partial bugs the hell out of me. He makes crap up and purposely tries to get under other peoples' skin. That's OK. I have given myself both a one month and a one week time out from responding to the spew in the past. I will do so in the future also if it is needed.

But when any poster makes a threat it needs to be cleaned up plain and simple. I didn't ask Partial to be banned. I said something needs to be done. If that is a banning so be it. I don't make those decisions and I wouldn't want to have to do so.

I have called other posters out for this kind of behavior and I will do it in the future. Threats, and personal attacks have no place on this board.

ThunderDan
09-29-2009, 10:22 AM
To be fair. I did threaten Wist when I thought he called me stupid in a post. My father was dying from cancer and it was an extremely tough day. Wist apologized to me to the whole board and went way beyond what he need to do.

While I didn't say it then I really apreciated Wist's apology. It helped.

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 11:13 AM

Well Nutz.... because you prefer to air your issues in the forum instead of a PM I guess I will respond in kind.

Yes, Partial bugs the hell out of me. He makes crap up and purposely tries to get under other peoples' skin. That's OK. I have given myself both a one month and a one week time out from responding to the spew in the past. I will do so in the future also if it is needed.

But when any poster makes a threat it needs to be cleaned up plain and simple. I didn't ask Partial to be banned. I said something needs to be done. If that is a banning so be it. I don't make those decisions and I wouldn't want to have to do so.

I have called other posters out for this kind of behavior and I will do it in the future. Threats, and personal attacks have no place on this board.

Well maybe you should have used pm as well? Instead of calling partial out on a subject that didn't envolve you. It was between Falco and Partial. If you felt that Falco was in any kind of physical danger from Partial then maybe you should have notified the admin in PM instead of in the forum. That would have been the fasest way in the protection of Falco.

PM is for pussies.

Bossman641
09-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Well maybe you should have used pm as well?

If you felt that Falco was in any kind of physical danger from Partial then maybe you should have notified the admin in PM instead of in the forum.

PM is for pussies.

Fritz
09-29-2009, 12:36 PM
I feel like I'm on the playground in fifth grade.

Cheesehead Craig
09-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Gimmie your lunch money or I'll pound you!

Packman_26
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
I did a bunch of number crunching a couple years ago when the packers went 13-3. I didn't start as early as 3-0 unfortunately. I do have the chances of a team making the playoffs after 6-1,8-1, and 9-1 if you are interested though. I also couldn't go back 25 years if I remember right since the playoffs changed at one point.[/quote]

Fritz
09-29-2009, 03:00 PM

Your way is about second grade.

No, you kick me in the nuts and then take my lunch. That's the fifth grade playground.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2009, 03:12 PM

Well maybe you should have used pm as well? Instead of calling partial out on a subject that didn't envolve you. It was between Falco and Partial. If you felt that Falco was in any kind of physical danger from Partial then maybe you should have notified the admin in PM instead of in the forum. That would have been the fasest way in the protection of Falco.

PM is for pussies.

Yet, you feel the need to protect partial? A situation that you are monitoring. A situation that is clearly between Thunder and Partail.

Jesus Christ, please tell me you are more self aware than this...or is this some sort of joke.

Sparkey
09-29-2009, 03:18 PM

Your way is about second grade.

No, you kick me in the nuts and then take my lunch. That's the fifth grade playground.

Rowshambow anyone ?

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 04:40 PM

PM is for pussies.

Yet, you feel the need to protect partial? A situation that you are monitoring. A situation that is clearly between Thunder and Partail.

Jesus Christ, please tell me you are more self aware than this...or is this some sort of joke.

No it was not an issue between Danny and Partial. If I have to go through the whole thing with you after you copied an pasted then you are the dumb ass I have taken you for. But please make this like every other topic and envoke your 2 cents, the forum is just dying inside to read. Do us all a favor and just have a blog, don't comment or communicate with any of us outside of said blog. Thank you.

SkinBasket
09-29-2009, 04:53 PM
I almost missed this. I thought you retards were just talking about sports radio in here.

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 05:19 PM
I almost missed this. I thought you retards were just talking about sports radio in here.

It is also a pretty shitty radio show and station.

Partial
09-29-2009, 05:32 PM

In spirit of being a bigger person, if you have a problem take it to PM. Have you ever contacted me with said problem? No. Do you know anything about me? No. You're making some hearty assumptions and look like a fool for doing so. There was not a threat. Stop acting like there was.

BTW, thank you for proving that you were acting hypocritically later on in the thread. Until you're reflection perfection you should start with the man in the mirror.

falco
09-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Until you're reflection perfection you should start with the man in the mirror.

Ah, words to live by.

Partial
09-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Until you're reflection perfection you should start with the man in the mirror.

Ah, words to live by.

Quite so.

Speaking of which, you should try it. How many productive, positive posts have you made this week? How many personal attacks have you made on me? Many. How many spam posts with laughing icons have you posted without actually acknowledging the content? Many. Gee..

SkinBasket
09-29-2009, 08:25 PM

Partial, you have to accept that after you make a post like this, shit is going to rain from the sky. I know you want to turn over a new leaf or whatever, so let it go. You aren't going to teach anyone anything, and quite frankly, you have no right to talk to anyone about respect.

Don't keep tallies of posts that mock you or tell you to fuck your own vagina and die. Post in a responsible manner, like you've claimed you will, and let Administrator, in his infinite wisdom, take care of the rest.

falco
09-29-2009, 08:27 PM

Partial, you have to accept that after you make a post like this, shit is going to rain from the sky. I know you want to turn over a new leaf or whatever, so let it go. You aren't going to teach anyone anything, and quite frankly, you have no right to talk to anyone about respect.

Don't keep tallies of posts that mock you or tell you to fuck your own vagina and die. Post in a responsible manner, like you've claimed you will, and let Administrator, in his infinite wisdom, take care of the rest.

ah, yes, track #2 from "partial's greatest hits"

(I'll let you guess what track #1 is)

Deputy Nutz
09-29-2009, 08:29 PM

You smell like a rotting Salmon's vagina parts. I know Salmon don't actually have a vag, but you could imagine Skin smelling like one. It is really that bad.

SkinBasket
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM

You smell like a rotting Salmon's vagina parts. I know Salmon don't actually have a vag, but you could imagine Skin smelling like one. It is really that bad.

Maybe you need to stop defending someone acting like a steaming pile of the day after split pea and ham cube soup shit. If you want to support his behavior, you're obviously more interested in him being banned than anyone else. And that is abhorable. Spell check says that's not a word, but I think it must be.

I will pay $5 to the next stripper who'll punch your balls, not just slap them. I got a raw deal last time. And BTW ass licker, salmon have vaginae. They don't spontaneously reproduce.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM

PM is for pussies.

No it was not an issue between Danny and Partial. If I have to go through the whole thing with you after you copied an pasted then you are the dumb ass I have taken you for. But please make this like every other topic and envoke your 2 cents, the forum is just dying inside to read. Do us all a favor and just have a blog, don't comment or communicate with any of us outside of said blog. Thank you.

Really? You said it was between Partail and Dan. Regardless of who it is between, it had nothing to do with you. You had to stick your nose it.

But, i'm sure you'll let us know how you needed to be involved. Fucking hypocrite. That is what makes you such a joke...you stick your cents in and it is ok, but others...nope.

P.S. Speak for yourself, not for others. It will be better for you.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2009, 07:08 AM

Maybe you need to stop defending someone acting like a steaming pile of the day after split pea and ham cube soup shit. If you want to support his behavior, you're obviously more interested in him being banned than anyone else. And that is abhorable. Spell check says that's not a word, but I think it must be.

I will pay $5 to the next stripper who'll punch your balls, not just slap them. I got a raw deal last time. And BTW ass licker, salmon have vaginae. They don't spontaneously reproduce.

I am certainly not defending what he said. I think it is bush league to whine to the admin and be a little bitch about what partial said to somebody else in this thread.

Next time we go to strip club you are dead man.

WSSP sucks balls.

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 07:29 AM

I am certainly not defending what he said. I think it is bush league to whine to the admin and be a little bitch about what partial said to somebody else in this thread.

WSSP sucks balls.

You seen Partial's manifesto lists calling for people to be banned? Tit and tat. More tit than tat though. Mainly because I don't know what tat is, but it can't be as good as the former.

I will gladly meet my end in such surroundings.

Is WSSP the one you listened to where every just yells "Bitch!" all day?

One other thing. I will not be able to support you if you choose to punch that old guy Monday night. At least not openly. Just saying, the Packers might win, so be prepared. And no throwing drinks. Or old people.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2009, 07:33 AM

WSSP sucks balls.

You seen Partial's manifesto lists calling for people to be banned? Tit and tat. More tit than tat though. Mainly because I don't know what tat is, but it can't be as good as the former.

I will gladly meet my end in such surroundings.

Is WSSP the one you listened to where every just yells "Bitch!" all day?

One other thing. I will not be able to support you if you choose to punch that old guy Monday night. At least not openly. Just saying, the Packers might win, so be prepared. And no throwing drinks. Or old people.

You're fake.

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 07:36 AM
You punch that old guy and no more beef negamaki for you.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2009, 07:38 AM

Bastard. Can I punch the wife?

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 07:40 AM

Bastard. Can I punch the wife?

That I can support. Since she goads him on. Better yet, punch the crack whore because she's probably used to it so no one will file charges.