PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

SkinBasket
09-29-2009, 09:34 PM
I shouldn't have posted anything in any of those threads. It's pretty obvious now that someone was intent on posting inflammatory statements with the intent of collecting negative responses until he could post them all in several big egomasturbatory woe-is-me lists.

Please accept my apologies. I was duped into believing someone was interested in change.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2009, 09:39 PM
I shouldn't have posted anything in any of those threads. It's pretty obvious now that someone was intent on posting inflammatory statements with the intent of collecting negative responses until he could post them all in several big egomasturbatory woe-is-me lists.

Please accept my apologies. I was duped into believing someone was interested in change.

We told you not to fuck wit Obama!

Sparkey
09-29-2009, 10:29 PM

You sir, are an evil, EVIL MAN. 8-)

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 07:49 AM
I mean it. The wine made me slow to realize what was actually happening last night before I had given him just what he wanted - more responses. I think several highly edited lists of that size demonstrates this wasn't a spontaneous outburst, and it was my fault for not seeing that sooner and limiting the nonsense so far as I was involved.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Where is this comedic gold?

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 09:20 AM

I don't know. I guess people have a hard time taking me seriously for some reason. I wish I hadn't commented on the posts, which speak for themselves. One response in particular from across the Atlantic was all that needed to be said and is likely the only one that could have had any kind of... I don't know... impact?

The football forum went a little bonkers last night on several fronts. I was simply apologizing for my participation in that. One reason I keep whining about no link on the homepage is that I would like to see more and different posters involved in the football discussion. Last night doesn't help.

Sparkey
09-30-2009, 09:43 AM

I don't know. I guess people have a hard time taking me seriously for some reason. I wish I hadn't commented on the posts, which speak for themselves. One response in particular from across the Atlantic was all that needed to be said and is likely the only one that could have had any kind of... I don't know... impact?

The football forum went a little bonkers last night on several fronts. I was simply apologizing for my participation in that. One reason I keep whining about no link on the homepage is that I would like to see more and different posters involved in the football discussion. Last night doesn't help.

What is up with that ? The homepage says "click here" to go to the forum, yet there is no clickable link. Anyone new that was sent there, would click a few times, then figure the site is new and not runnning or is a waste of time. Good thing googling packerrats gets you a link to the forum. :wink:

mraynrand
09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry too. I promised last night that I would never again make a non-football post on Packerrats and I'm holding to that.

Tarlam!
09-30-2009, 11:18 AM
One response in particular from across the Atlantic was all that needed to be said and is likely the only one that could have had any kind of... I don't know... impact?

Well, Iguess I'm the one that should be apologizing, then. Sorry all.

hoosier
09-30-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry that you're sorry.

Zool
09-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, and I'm sorry that more of you aren't on my level of sorriness.

Sparkey
09-30-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, and I'm sorry that more of you aren't on my level of sorriness.

Hmmmm :?:

SkinBasket
09-30-2009, 04:28 PM

Or did you mean where are the lists? I just got that now. They are cleverly hidden in posts with lots of quotes and numbers listed in reverse order.

Badgerinmaine
09-30-2009, 10:31 PM
This is one sorry thread. :mrgreen:

mraynrand
10-01-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.orlutheran.org/Sorry%20Game.JPG

Deputy Nutz
10-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Partial, since you are the main instigator, you'll need to demonstrate a lot of patience with the Rats that you've habitually been uncivilized with. Maybe an apology from you would be in order, even though some people owe you apologies, too.

Don't expect instant results from others, but demonstrate you mean what you say over an extended period. You know I have your back more than anyone here, so trust me when I say, you'll be held to your word and further ostracized if you fall into current habits.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope Rats will at least take a wait and see approach.

Tarlam, I completely disagree with you. I put together a nice post with points and counter points.

Here are some of the comments I received numbered for you. I'm so tired of this garbage gang-up hazing behavior being tolerated.

I will certainly agree that I have been uncivilized to a small degree, but to be fair I've been provoked by an angry mob of people who do not share my opinions.

Is this fair? No, it's not. Should it be allowed? No, it should not. All of a sudden one day I went from a good, respected poster to the guy that everyone decided it was okay to completely disrespect. If someone disagrees with my opinions, then fine, but disrespecting me as a person is completely uncalled for and out of line. I'm so tired of it and this place in general.

Half of the things said about me would never be said to my face because it's inappropriate and out of line. Falco, ThunderDan, and Skin know that half of the crap they say on here they would never get away with in real life because they get a beer to the face quickly followed by a clenched fist. I'm so tired of it being okay to keep poking the fucking bear. It's not okay.

I would like to think that peoples' parent's did a better job raising them than that. That's certainly not me, I've snapped on a few times here due to constantly being provoked and ripped on personally, but I'm not an outright asshole consistently over and over and over again.

This is funny shit right here. Partial I have understood your plight here for a while. Basically since you have been allowed back. People won't give your football posts a chances and won't respond with any respect. You are the whipping boy of the forum for some reason.

BUT, you have made comments in the past about Skin's family, him personally and when he called you out, basically quoting the above, telling you that you wouldn't say these things to his face, and if you did he would punch you in the face. You told him, that real men don't fight with their fists.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Wait, just a g-d damn moment here. Partial is the whipping boy? Ahem, Ty thought he was the whipping boy.

This news is quite disturbing.

SkinBasket
10-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I just wouldn't label myself as a "bear" in any thread. Too many images of large hairy chests and leather chaps. Especially when talking about poking and fists.

swede
10-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Wait, just a g-d damn moment here. Partial is the whipping boy? Ahem, Ty thought he was the whipping boy.

This news is quite disturbing.

You are a lightning rod, not a whipping boy.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 06:35 PM
You are a rod, boy.

edited for emphasis

MJZiggy
10-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Somedays I swear we need one of these...

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Entruchio-M-babybongtle.jpg

3irty1
10-02-2009, 11:36 PM
You are a rod, boy.

edited for emphasis

Harlan, I don't say this enough but you rule.

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 03:59 AM
I love that new avatar, Skin.

mraynrand
04-28-2011, 05:04 PM
I love that new avatar, Skin.

+1

SkinBasket
04-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Someone is drunk and lonely tonight to be digging this deep.

mraynrand
04-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Someone is drunk and lonely tonight to be digging this deep.

Actually I was just trying to find the mustard thread. I couldn't remember if I was supposed to get Plochman's. That's what I got. I had an evening full of steak, beer and buds. Got a kick out of the old threads though....

channtheman
04-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Actually I was just trying to find the mustard thread. I couldn't remember if I was supposed to get Plochman's. That's what I got. I had an evening full of steak, beer and buds. Got a kick out of the old threads though....

Plochman's mustard is the only mustard.

easy cheesy
04-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Plochman's mustard is the only mustard.

Bullshit... and, btw, don't get me started on mustard... it will only make Howard pissed...

http://www.thehotzoneonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/OuttaMustard.JPGhttp://beavertonfoods.com/store/images/4oz-Beav-SweetHotMust.jpg

easy cheesy
04-30-2011, 02:26 AM
I'm sorry too. I promised last night that I would never again make a non-football post on Packerrats and I'm holding to that.

ummmm.... me too! Now hurry back to the "Obscure TV Show" thread.....I've got Scooby Snacks.... :)