PDA

View Full Version : announcement: what does this mean?

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Several PM's out to people, got a couple more to go.

Zool & Rastak posted in a thread that things were degenerating around here and they're right.

I've been giving a little leeway based on the crappy way this team has performed so far this season, but the relentless commenting is getting a bit out of control. (On both sides of the fence). The "you rah rah" posts are pretty ridiculous also.

When the group attacks start, followed by the insincere sarcastic "apology" posts, it is time to cease. But that works both ways. The chicken little, sky is falling, opinions need to stop also.

Think before you type. It is Viking week, so I still have some tolerance, for good natured team bantering, but in reality my tolerance is waning. Don't push it too far.

Thanks - Joe

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't have the slightest idea what this announement meant.

" The chicken little, sky is falling, opinions need to stop also."

What opinions exactly have been forbidden?

What are "uh-rah-rah" posts?

I haven't noticed anything different about the forum. What did I miss?

Scott Campbell
09-30-2009, 11:15 PM
None of this would have happened if you had finished your rule book on deadline.

:wink:

esoxx
09-30-2009, 11:25 PM
I think it means admin is actually upnorthfan. :shock:

bobblehead
09-30-2009, 11:39 PM
It means the lambs are being silenced. I guess a packer board is a place to watch butterflies and flowers alongside gurgling streams, not actually talk trash and talk football.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 12:06 AM
None of this would have happened if you had finished your rule book on deadline.

I do feel responsible.

I would have had a rule in place to nip that "relentless commenting" in the bud.

For all I know, maybe there was some serious mayhem. If zool and rastak were upset, guess that's reason enough. In support of zool and rastak I am upset.

Zool
10-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Harlan stop being such a bag. Just telling people to stop with the BS. He doesnt like to call people out specifically it seems until its a last resort.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Harlan stop being such a bag.

look who's talking!!! :lol:
The junior hall monitor.

Zool
10-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Harlan stop being such a bag.

look who's talking!!! :lol:

Yeah....shoulda seen that coming

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Just telling people to stop with the BS.

what is "bs"? What is verbotten?

Zool
10-01-2009, 12:15 AM

Thats like saying "whats socially acceptable to urinate on in public". Unfortunately common sense is not common. Actually Partial,ironically enough, of all people said it best, speak to someone in text how you would speak to them face to face. Being behind a keyboard gives people balls to say shit they wouldn't get away with.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 01:02 AM

Thats like saying "whats socially acceptable to urinate on in public". Unfortunately common sense is not common.

Zool, you just called me a "bag." I seriously doubt you would have called me that in person.

I think people define their own sensibilities as "common sense."

I was just curious what happenned, where the line is.

mraynrand
10-01-2009, 01:02 AM

Thats like saying "whats socially acceptable to urinate on in public". Unfortunately common sense is not common. Actually Partial,ironically enough, of all people said it best, speak to someone in text how you would speak to them face to face. Being behind a keyboard gives people balls to say shit they wouldn't get away with.

You speak the truth, fucker.

HowardRoark
10-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Ya'lls relentless commenting is getting a bit out of control.

HowardRoark
10-01-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry.

SkinBasket
10-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Nicely done Howie.

MichiganPackerFan
10-01-2009, 07:50 AM

Thats like saying "whats socially acceptable to urinate on in public". Unfortunately common sense is not common.

Zool, you just called me a "bag." I seriously doubt you would have called me that in person.

I probably wouldn't call you a Blue Bitch to your face, because I'm guessing you don't look exactly like your avatar. Im sure there are some similarities of course. However, I would make fun of your little red hat.

sheepshead
10-01-2009, 07:58 AM
I didnt get it either and still dont a few days later. I was called for making, what I thought was a good point TT vs. the Washington Redskins. Joe, it would seem to me that my comparison wouldnt "poke the hornets nest" as you said, but rather give some tangible evidence that free wheeling spending in the NFL does not necessarily mean success(Snyder has 1 playoff win in 11 years). But then again, even if it DID poke the hornets nest..isnt that what ,as the owner, you are trying to achieve here ultimately? More discussion means more unique hits etc etc....???

I think a set of guidelines is in order. One site I visit has a firm statement"dont say anything here you wouldn't say in front of your mother" Not a bad way to go...

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 08:16 AM
I probably wouldn't call you a Blue Bitch to your face, .

You ever mess with me Mitch and I'll fuck you up, fuck you up good.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Joe to to come.

Zool
10-01-2009, 08:59 AM

See you don't know me very well. I would definitely call you a bag in person.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Really. Perhaps I underestimated your tough-guy credentials.

When is the last time you called somebody who you are not friends with a douche bag, or something similar? (Swearing at people in cars doesn't count. Extra credit for insulting officers of the law.)

What happened?

retailguy
10-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Why are we here, that is the question.

You are here because no one else would put up with you. That one is simple.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2009, 10:49 AM

I see you are back to being your usual nice guy.

Please tell us all how my post insulted you or anybody else..and why you felt it necessary to insult me.

MichiganPackerFan
10-01-2009, 10:52 AM
At least back at JSO we had a handful of rabid viking trolls come through who could absorb a beating, so there was less need for Pack on Pack crime. DBB was absolutely right, he's a integral necessary villain on the board. We might need one or two more...

Deputy Nutz
10-01-2009, 11:17 AM

When is the last time you called somebody who you are not friends with a douche bag, or something similar? (Swearing at people in cars doesn't count. Extra credit for insulting officers of the law.)

What happened?

Well, come to Asiana on Capital Drive on Monday Night, I will be in top form.

Zool
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Its a totally different situation. Its not like we have never interacted. I don't know you 100% or anything but its more like a casual acquaintance thing. And no i havent been punched since like 5th grade.

Scott Campbell
10-01-2009, 01:33 PM

Harlan,

You conceded lifetime douchebag status when you admitted that you hang out at a Nancy Sinatra forum. I know it feels homey there for you, but that's because everybody else there is a douchebag too.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Its not like we have never interacted. I don't know you 100% or anything but its more like a casual acquaintance thing.

Only a few months ago you nothinged me, and now we're acquainted. We're casual, even.

I know its just small steps, but I'm happy about where things are heading.

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2009, 06:27 PM
You conceded lifetime douchebag status when you admitted that you hang out at a Nancy Sinatra forum. I know it feels homey there for you, but that's because everybody else there is a douchebag too.

well, they're not Packer people.

retailguy
10-01-2009, 08:31 PM

Please tell us all how my post insulted you or anybody else..and why you felt it necessary to insult me.

Quite honestly, I wasn't insulting you, I was answering your question. My response is the answer to your question. You are here because no one else will put up with you.

Might apply to more of us also, but I answered it specifically directed at you.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2009, 08:46 PM

Quite honestly, I wasn't insulting you, I was answering your question. My response is the answer to your question. You are here because no one else will put up with you.

Nice spin. Sure that isn't an insult.

More to the fact is that it wasn't a question posed to anybody...and for you to pretend it was just speaks to your hypocrisy.

Yeah, a quote from Waiting For Godot...was meant to be answered.

You lie.

HowardRoark
10-01-2009, 09:39 PM
The Canadians; you know, the people up there who have it all figured out, have this cool agency where you can complain (kind of like tattling on the playground) when someone hurts your feelings. Maybe we should have our own version of it here.

At the very least, it will prepare us for when we have a Hurt Feelings Czar down here too.

http://www.hrto.ca/NEW/home.asp

GrnBay007
10-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Hmmm...that was odd. :wink:

Deputy Nutz
10-02-2009, 07:17 AM

More to the fact is that it wasn't a question posed to anybody...and for you to pretend it was just speaks to your hypocrisy.

You lie.

I think Retail calls it like he sees it. Insulting to you, maybe, but nobody else gives a shit.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 07:57 AM

You lie.

I think Retail calls it like he sees it. Insulting to you, maybe, but nobody else gives a shit.

And, yet you felt the need to comment. Seems like you do give a shit. You really care. I'm touched.

The point isn't him insulting...i could not care less. It is that he holds himself to a morally superior position, he insults the day after the admin says tone it down, and will whine if someone insults him.

the day after the admin says tone it down....retail is making snide, unprovoked comments.

Scott Campbell
10-02-2009, 03:04 PM
I see another extended vacation in your future.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 03:24 PM

Really?

Who insulted who? Who took a post of mine and then insulted me.

retailguy
10-02-2009, 05:00 PM

Really?

Nobody. I think that's SC's point...

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 05:12 PM

Really?

Nobody. I think that's SC's point...

You can pretend all you want, your post was an insult. And, it certainly wasn't needed, there was no question being asked, and it wasn't in the spirit of what the admin asked for.

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Ridiculous.

RetailGuy took a gratuitous shot at Bigguns. Denies the obvious when called on it.

Then Scott Campbell, a guy whose advocation is taunting other posters, suggests a vacation for Mr. Bigguns.

Up is down and down is up.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1246/1151229807_2fc85e1e71.jpg

MadtownPacker
10-03-2009, 12:57 AM
You shut the hell up you big ass wimp! You aint nuthing and would get smeared all over the pavement of the gay street you live on. Be wise and use some of your trust fund cash to buy a nice alarm system and a gun. Fag.

Bretsky
10-03-2009, 01:29 AM
I thought the announcement was pretty dam easy to understand

It means some of the posts lately have been seen as being disrespectful and at times could be interpreted as insults to posters and he would like that to tone down. :idea:

Dam good timing too. After the Viking game things could get worse if the results go the wrong way.

I wonder if I was the only one who read the first post in this thread and knew bad things/bickering would be in here soon. :?:

MJZiggy
10-03-2009, 05:20 AM

It means some of the posts lately have been seen as being disrespectful and at times could be interpreted as insults to posters and he would like that to tone down. :idea:

Dam good timing too. After the Viking game things could get worse if the results go the wrong way.

I wonder if I was the only one who read the first post in this thread and knew bad things/bickering would be in here soon. :?:

Nope.

Bretsky
10-03-2009, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHR52hA2Tc

MJZiggy
10-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Not as good as the last one. Easy to tell you have kids.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 12:18 PM
You shut the hell up you big ass wimp! You aint nuthing and would get smeared all over the pavement of the gay street you live on. Be wise and use some of your trust fund cash to buy a nice alarm system and a gun. Fag.

Madtown banned people for making personal attacks when he ran the forum.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 12:26 PM

So this is what "relentless commenting" and "u-rah-rah posts" mean?

There is nothing clear about the announcement.

Rather than suppress the discussion of controversial issues, why not focus your blame on the individuals who make personal attacks and do other "bad things"? :idea: I will be happy to provide you with a list of perpetrators. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 02:43 PM

Nope.

That's Harlan for ya.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
So I'm the devil who made you do it?

If people can't discuss controversial topics without getting personal & nasty, that's their problem.

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 07:40 PM

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Scott Campbell,

It is very creepy of you to continually repost personal information about me from a 3-year-old post.

I doubt anybody respects you for this behavior.

I'm going to request that the Adminstrator stop your constant pestering.

I don't respond to your posts, I don't you are a decent person, you should just accept it and bug off.

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Then Scott Campbell, a guy whose advocation is taunting other posters, suggests a vacation for Mr. Bigguns.

Harlan, don't bring my name up unless you want to engage me in a conversation. Please mention this to the Admin when you tattle on me.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Just stop taunting people. You taunted Tyrone with no provocation. I called you on it, so you turned your attention to me.

Your poking at people is unfriendly and negative.

Maybe you think it is just kidding around, sometimes it is, but you go overboard.

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 08:47 PM
I would have had a rule in place to nip that "relentless commenting" in the bud.

I wish you'd stop taunting the Admin. It's unfriendly or sumthin.

Partial
10-04-2009, 08:55 PM
I think Scott is out of line bringing up that post over and over again.

SkinBasket
10-04-2009, 08:59 PM

I think you're out of line telling everyone what is and isn't out of line. And I mean that in all seriousness because I don't want to see you banned.

Deputy Nutz
10-04-2009, 09:03 PM

I think you're out of line telling everyone what is and isn't out of line. And I mean that in all seriousness because I don't want to see you banned.

you are out of line for playing with your marbles the way you do. I think you should be banned for that, luckily nobody can see you.

Partial
10-04-2009, 09:04 PM

I'm not telling anyone what to do or how to do it. Stating my opinion in a positive, supporting manner. It's unfair to HH. He doesn't have the option to delete the post, and now everyone and there mother has seen it. He has expressed several times his displeasure with it being pulled up time and time again, yet he doesn't have any option to prevent his personal information from being shared.

He cannot delete the original post. He could edit it, sure, but at this stage with it being quoted so many times he doesn't have the ability to remove it.

It's unfair of him to have this held against him and to have it being brought up again and again against his wishes.

I don't see why I would be banned. I'm a victim on these boards. I haven't broken any rules in a long time, and yet have been personally attacked while I've kept on topic. As I've pointed out to the Admin, who has not been able to deny it, if it's not me, it's Ty. If it's not Ty, it's Nutz. If it's not Nutz, I'm not sure who will be next. Who will be the next to be told by the gang to bohica while the admin continues to ignore obvious personal attacks and people fueling fires?

Banning people isn't the answer. The answer is setting some sort of rules to stop this sort of behavior before it starts.

I'm a very systematic person. If it were me running this forum, I would have a firm system in place that everyone is aware of. That way, instead of playing favorites, I'd be governed and held accountable by a published set of rules, and everyone else would be as well. That is the obvious answer and why it is not in place is incomprehensible to me.

One simple rule that should be in place that would clear things up is as follows:

If a user requests that another user does not respond or reference their posts and they continue to do (one time grace period), they should be permanently banned.

I post on a lot of forums that run very well. This one does not. Most online forums typically encompass one of two viewpoints in my opinion, either an A) "we're all in this together, so lets be nice and supportive" or a B) "This is the right way to do it, so change your ways and get on board" type of atmosphere. This forum is definitely more than B. The forums that are fun to post on and thrive long terms are the ones that have an A attitude. The kind of attacking, sarcastic nature would kill your "rep" literally and figuratively on most forums, and then also you would end up on most users ignore/block lists. Of course, we can't even get a linked image on our homepage, so I suspect it is wishful thinking to assume we can extend PHPBB and/or purchase a vBulletin subscription.

Deputy Nutz
10-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I think this forum would be pretty boring if nobody commented.

Deputy Nutz
10-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Scott Campbell,

It is very creepy of you to continually repost personal information about me from a 3-year-old post.

I doubt anybody respects you for this behavior.

I'm going to request that the Adminstrator stop your constant pestering.

I don't respond to your posts, I don't you are a decent person, you should just accept it and bug off.

You posted it, you jackass.

SkinBasket
10-04-2009, 09:05 PM

you are out of line for playing with your marbles the way you do. I think you should be banned for that, luckily nobody can see you.

Where does the madness end?

Deputy Nutz
10-04-2009, 09:06 PM

Where does the madness end?

When you stop putting marbles up your ass.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2009, 09:11 PM

I posted it when I left the forum three years ago, and I'm fine with what I said. Campbell continually reposting the personal information is creepy.

And why are you calling me a jackass? What are the social standards for this club? name-calling and nastiness?

Deputy Nutz
10-04-2009, 09:13 PM

I posted it when I left the forum three years ago, and I'm fine with what I said. Campbell continually reposting the personal information is creepy.

And why are you calling me a jackass? What are the social standards for this club? name-calling and nastiness?

Stop being a sissy

SkinBasket
10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't see why I would be banned. I'm a victim on these boards. I haven't broken any rules in a long time, and yet have been personally attacked while I've kept on topic. As I've pointed out to the Admin, who has not been able to deny it, if it's not me, it's Ty. If it's not Ty, it's Nutz. If it's not Nutz, I'm not sure who will be next. Who will be the next to be told by the gang to bohica while the admin continues to ignore obvious personal attacks and people fueling fires?

I'm really trying to understand what you're saying here, but honest to God, I have no idea what word "bohica" is supposed to be.

Partial
10-04-2009, 09:24 PM

I'm really trying to understand what you're saying here, but honest to God, I have no idea what word "bohica" is supposed to be.

bend over here it comes again.

I'm saying the gang attacks aren't going to stop, they're just going to switch to another person.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-04-2009, 09:26 PM
I think this forum would be pretty boring if nobody commented.

But, not if you didn't.

SkinBasket
10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Of course, we can't even get a linked image on our homepage, so I suspect it is wishful thinking to assume we can extend PHPBB and/or purchase a vBulletin subscription.

This is why I worry for your future here. I chide admin about this same point, but considering the confrontational nature between you two on the technological aspect of the site, it comes across as a real cheap shot.

I'm also apparently watching a Science HD show about humans fighting dragons narrated by Jean Luc Piccard, so I'm not sure what's real and what isn't anymore.

Partial
10-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Of course, we can't even get a linked image on our homepage, so I suspect it is wishful thinking to assume we can extend PHPBB and/or purchase a vBulletin subscription.

This is why I worry for your future here. I chide admin about this same point, but considering the confrontational nature between you two on the technological aspect of the site, it comes across as a real cheap shot.

I'm also apparently watching a Science HD show about humans fighting dragons narrated by Jean Luc Piccard, so I'm not sure what's real and what isn't anymore.

Admin and I are cool. I like the guy as he seems nice enough over PM. Everyone has different strengths. I really could care less that he isn't an IT savy person but in that case I do believe that he should let those who care about these forums contribute their skills to improve them. Any one of us can take the four seconds to correct the markup and email it to him and he can control-a then control-v it.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-04-2009, 10:18 PM

Admin and I are cool. I like the guy as he seems nice enough over PM. Everyone has different strengths. I really could care less that he isn't an IT savy person but in that case I do believe that he should let those who care about these forums contribute their skills to improve them. Any one of us can take the four seconds to correct the markup and email it to him and he can control-a then control-v it.

Do you think you are the first to mention it? Do you think he doesn't know that the homepage says one thing, but it isn't functional? Do you think that he doesn't understand how easy a link can be created?

A smart person would realize that there is more to the story than a tech issue.

A smart person wouldn't be discussing tech issues, but WHY the issue hasn't been solved.

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 10:23 PM
I posted it when I left the forum three years ago, and I'm fine with what I said.

Yeah, it was your finest hour. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM

I'm not telling anyone what to do or how to do it. Stating my opinion in a positive, supporting manner. It's unfair to HH. He doesn't have the option to delete the post, and now everyone and there mother has seen it. He has expressed several times his displeasure with it being pulled up time and time again, yet he doesn't have any option to prevent his personal information from being shared.

He cannot delete the original post. He could edit it, sure, but at this stage with it being quoted so many times he doesn't have the ability to remove it.

It's unfair of him to have this held against him and to have it being brought up again and again against his wishes.

Banning people isn't the answer. The answer is setting some sort of rules to stop this sort of behavior before it starts.

I'm a very systematic person. If it were me running this forum, I would have a firm system in place that everyone is aware of. That way, instead of playing favorites, I'd be governed and held accountable by a published set of rules, and everyone else would be as well. That is the obvious answer and why it is not in place is incomprehensible to me.

One simple rule that should be in place that would clear things up is as follows:

If a user requests that another user does not respond or reference their posts and they continue to do (one time grace period), they should be permanently banned.

I post on a lot of forums that run very well. This one does not. Most online forums typically encompass one of two viewpoints in my opinion, either an A) "we're all in this together, so lets be nice and supportive" or a B) "This is the right way to do it, so change your ways and get on board" type of atmosphere. This forum is definitely more than B. The forums that are fun to post on and thrive long terms are the ones that have an A attitude. The kind of attacking, sarcastic nature would kill your "rep" literally and figuratively on most forums, and then also you would end up on most users ignore/block lists. Of course, we can't even get a linked image on our homepage, so I suspect it is wishful thinking to assume we can extend PHPBB and/or purchase a vBulletin subscription.

Wow, you are a victim. In this example you unfairly attack your own position.

Partial
10-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Okay fair enough, I didn't specify the context. The admin has talked of banning people because "they're more trouble than they're worth" or something to that general sentiment. What I take away from it is this: When people disagree, the gang mentality here takes over and they are ganged up on. When that happens, the Admin wants to ban the attacked user because they're stirring everyone else up.

In order to prevent said ganging up, they need rules that prevent them. See the rule I listed.

I think they're two different situations but I agree I was not clear and the initial post didn't make sense :?

Partial
10-04-2009, 10:45 PM

Do you think you are the first to mention it? Do you think he doesn't know that the homepage says one thing, but it isn't functional? Do you think that he doesn't understand how easy a link can be created?

A smart person wouldn't be discussing tech issues, but WHY the issue hasn't been solved.

I agree, and I'm sure he's working on contracting out a new home page. With that said, the really smart person does both and takes the 4 seconds to fix the existing production issue while building version 2.0 concurrently.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 01:15 AM

I agree, and I'm sure he's working on contracting out a new home page. With that said, the really smart person does both and takes the 4 seconds to fix the existing production issue while building version 2.0 concurrently.

1. You missed the point...i was referring to you as the smart person. All your posts surmising or questioning are dumb. You aren't dumb, but you arent' thinking.

2. As for what a really smart person does....this is the type of post that gets you in trouble. Because, you are stating what YOU think. It is your opinion of what should be done.

Again, you really miss the point. You assume he is contracting someone to do it. Maybe, maybe not. I can just as easily assume not as it wouldn't take someone this long to have done just that.

I can also assume, not saying i'm right, that maybe he doesn't want it fixed. The question then is, why doesn't he want it fixed.

SkinBasket
10-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Okay fair enough, I didn't specify the context. The admin has talked of banning people because "they're more trouble than they're worth" or something to that general sentiment. What I take away from it is this: When people disagree, the gang mentality here takes over and they are ganged up on. When that happens, the Admin wants to ban the attacked user because they're stirring everyone else up.

In order to prevent said ganging up, they need rules that prevent them. See the rule I listed.

I think they're two different situations but I agree I was not clear and the initial post didn't make sense :?

I know others have said this before, but I doubt you would have as many problems as you do if you looked at how you post you opinions rather than assume that your being attacked for what you post. Leading off your posts with "what a smart person does" or "Smart football opinions are disregarded around here" is the same as starting the post with "Your an idiot if you don't agree with me" or ending the post with "game. set. match, motherfucker."

As far as your rule goes, I for one think it's not reasonable. Essentially your asking to post whatever you want to, then expect the admin to protect your posts from criticism from people you specify. I know it's the low budget equivalent to the "ignore" feature you want, but what would probably be more effective is you ignoring posts made by others rather than demanding they ignore you or be banned.

I hope you see this as constructive criticism and not an attack on your internet persona.

Administrator
10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
The question then is, why doesn't he want it fixed.

The tongue in cheek answer is that is pisses Partial off.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 09:16 AM

good one.

:wink:

Deputy Nutz
10-05-2009, 09:17 AM

Oh Snap!

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.

SkinBasket
10-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.I did something for three years you pathetic bitch. Let's see you do something and not ask for it back little houseboy.

SkinBasket
10-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.I did something for three years you pathetic bitch. Let's see you do something and not ask for it back little houseboy.

I've given up all art that doesn't involve genitals or children's books, so I'm afraid my skillset doesn't match. It's unfortunate.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 11:10 AM
So your totally worthless now? Almost couldn't tell.

SkinBasket
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
So your totally worthless now? Almost couldn't tell.

Perspective is a bitch.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Nutty calls you perspective?

Partial
10-08-2009, 12:55 AM
boom.