PDA

View Full Version : A thousand Pack fans

CaptainKickass
10-01-2009, 11:30 AM
From here:
http://www.jsonline.com/business/63007317.html

Fans from 45 different states have bought tickets, a StubHub spokesman. Sixteen percent of those fans, or about 1,000, came from Wisconsin, the spokeswoman said.

And apparently, there are still tickets for sale for as little as $65.00.

I wish for any remaining seats to go to fans of the Green & Gold. If I were in town, I would snap these up in a heartbeat and make the drive.

CaptainKickass
10-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Is anyone who reads the board going to attend the game Monday Night?

?

MadtownPacker
10-02-2009, 11:06 AM
These cheap bitches talk a big game about how hardcore fans they are and how they got big bank but when does anyone come thru with game pics? Bretsky, ND72, and Fosco are some of the few who have enough sack to get permission slips from their wives.

ThunderDan
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
These cheap bitches talk a big game about how hardcore fans they are and how they got big bank but when does anyone come thru with game pics? Bretsky, ND72, and Fosco are some of the few who have enough sack to get permission slips from their wives.

Tough to be at the office until 5 pm and make it up to the Twin Cities by kick off. If I had vacation left I would have been there for the Badger game on Saturday and the Packer game on Monday.

I'll be at the Cowboy game Nov 15th if you want to grab a beer.

I'll make sure to post pictures for you.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Tough to be at the office until 5 pm and make it up to the Twin Cities by kick off. If I had vacation left I would have been there for the Badger game on Saturday and the Packer game on Monday.

I'll make sure to post pictures for you.Based on past post I believe you have mentioned attending games so I aint going after you. Shit, if I lived within driving distance I'd hit one for sure every season. As it stands I have been to one each of the last four years living in Cali. These bitches canceled the posters game so this year might not happen but that dallas game is enticing. Maybe I can spend the night at harlan's place and drive from Madision. He is a little bitch and will make some excuse though. I once bought him a ticket and he cried that his ass was to big to fit in the seat and needed two.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Why the fuck arent redneck Harv and wonderboy Superfan not going to this shit?? Rastak should hook them up with a ticket since that fools got season ones.

ThunderDan
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM

I'll make sure to post pictures for you.Based on past post I believe you have mentioned attending games so I aint going after you. Shit, if I lived within driving distance I'd hit one for sure every season. As it stands I have been to one each of the last four years living in Cali. These bitches canceled the posters game so this year might not happen but that dallas game is enticing. Maybe I can spend the night at harlan's place and drive from Madision. He is a little bitch and will make some excuse though. I once bought him a ticket and he cried that his ass was to big to fit in the seat and needed two.

In-laws have season tickets (Gold Package) was at the Cleveland preseason game and also get the Dallas game. I'll be somewhere drinkng beers pregame. If you go let's hook-up and drink a few.

The Cleveland game is the first time I didn't boo the other team's QB. I just felt so sorry for them.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2009, 11:26 AM
In-laws have season tickets (Gold Package) was at the Cleveland preseason game and also get the Dallas game. I'll be somewhere drinkng beers pregame. If you go let's hook-up and drink a few.

The Cleveland game is the first time I didn't boo the other team's QB. I just felt so sorry for them.Fuck, why dont you just sell me the other MFing ticket face value and I will cover the drank. :P

I actually would like to go to a December game, late December. The 2 games at Lambeau where hot as fuck (early October). I want a snow game.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 11:27 AM

The Cleveland game is the first time I didn't boo the other team's QB. I just felt so sorry for them.Fuck, why dont you just sell me the other MFing ticket face value and I will cover the drank. :P

I actually would like to go to a December game, late December. The 2 games at Lambeau where hot as fuck (early October). I want a snow game.

How many illegals you carrying into the state?

Shouldn't you be going to the detroit game.....home of the chevy.

sharpe1027
10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
"Minnesota people are cheap people," Holzberger said. "They are bringing the price down."

Wow...nothing like taking cheap (pun intended) shots at some of your customers to drum up new business. 8-)

ThunderDan
10-02-2009, 12:50 PM

I didn't realize you were looking! It's a good friend's birthday on the 15th so I am taking him to the game as a present. Of course, he has to buy the beer.

HarveyWallbangers
10-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Why the fuck arent redneck Harv and wonderboy Superfan not going to this shit?? Rastak should hook them up with a ticket since that fools got season ones.

Trust me. You don't want me going to the game.

I've been to three Packer-Viking games at the Dump. They were the Herschel Walker game, the Terrell Buckley game, and the T.J. Rubley game. I'm bad luck. The only other Viking game I went to, the Vikings beat Cleveland in the late 80s or early 90s.

At least, I'm 2-0 in Packer-Viking games at Lambeau.

Besides, that place is my least favorite place to watch a game in any sport.

superfan
10-02-2009, 03:06 PM

that place is my least favorite place to watch a game in any sport.

Amen to that. Plus, if I buy a game ticket, concessions, etc., doesn't that technically mean I'm supporting the Vikings financially? No thanks. Not interested in supporting that franchise in any way, shape or form.