PDA

View Full Version : Shit My Dad Says

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Name Justin -
Bio I'm 29. I live with my 73-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says.

http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

1. "You're like a tornado of bullshit right now. We'll talk again after your bullshit dies out over someone else's house."about 17 hours ago from web

2. "Jesus Christ, Just give the dog his fucking food. Why's he gotta do a trick first? YOU don't have to do shit before YOU eat."10:28 AM Sep 30th from web

3. "It's not the gardener's job to pick up the dog shit. If you don't want to pick up the dog shit, then learn a skill like gardening."12:47 PM Sep 28th from web

4. Do these announcers ever shut the fuck up? Don't ever say stuff just because you think you should. That's the definition of an asshole."11:51 AM Sep 27th from web

5. "A scar ain't 13 god damned stitches. I'll introduce you to men with REAL scars, then we'll all laugh at your fucking 13 stitches together."10:57 AM Sep 26th from web

6. "I'm sitting in one of those TGI Friday's places, and everyone looks like they want to shove a shotgun in their mouth."2:56 PM Sep 24th from web

7. "You're gonna run into jerk offs. But remember, it's not the size of the asshole you worry about, it's how much shit comes out of it."10:46 AM Sep 23rd from web

8. "I wouldn't worry about money...No, it has a lot to do with happiness, I just meant YOU shouldn't worry, cause you'd just piss it away."9:28 AM Sep 22nd from web

9. "No, you can not borrow my t-shirt...How about instead of standing there looking shocked, you do your fucking laundry?"3:30 PM Sep 21st from web

10. I think the baby shit....Well, I'm smelling shit right now, so if it ain't the baby, one of you has a big fucking problem."12:05 PM Sep 20th from web

11. "Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."10:38 AM Sep 19th from web

12. "The universe does not give a fuck about you. You are a speck in its shit."3:00 PM Sep 17th from web

13. "Fucking Radio Shack. It's a wonder they even know how to use a bathroom and don't just walk around all day with shit in their pants."12:08 PM Sep 16th from web

14. "Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son."11:57 AM Sep 15th from web

15. "Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's shitty."9:52 AM Sep 14th from web

16. "Anytime someone sells you food in a sack, it's not a sack of food, it's a sack of shit."11:29 AM Sep 13th from web

17. "I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it...No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."8:54 AM Sep 11th from web

18. "Why the fuck would I want to live to 100? I'm 73 and shit's starting to get boring. By the way, there's no money left when I go, just fyi."2:58 PM Sep 10th from web

19. 'You don't know shit, and you're not shit. Don't take that the wrong way, that was meant to cheer you up."12:01 PM Sep 9th from web

20. "Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop bitching, or no strawberry, that's the deal."2:04 PM Sep 8th from web

# "The worst thing you can be is a liar....Okay fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but THEN, number two is liar. Nazi 1, Liar 2"12:41 PM Sep 7th from web

# "Who in the fuck is tila tequila? Is she a stripper?...That's her? Yeah, that's a stripper, son, I don't give a shit what you say."11:22 AM Sep 6th from web

# "Everybody loves that Da Vinci code book. Bullshit, it sucks. I read it. It's for all the dummies."12:24 PM Sep 5th from web

# "I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing fucking makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' fucking umbrella in it"9:28 AM Sep 4th from web

# “You touched that god damned biscuit. Bullshit, I saw you touch it….I don’t give a shit about your evidence, this isn’t a court of law."2:01 PM Sep 3rd from web

# "It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"1:12 PM Sep 2nd from web

# "What are you listening to?...I know who Hall & Oates are god dammit. It's the mustache guy and the gay man."11:16 AM Sep 1st from web

# "I just did an hour on the gym machine. I'm sweaty and I have to shit. Where's my fannypack, this workout is over."10:36 AM Aug 31st from web

# to my bro-"Your baby dropped his binky. The binky is on the table. THE BINKY IS ON THE TABLE. BINKY ON TABLE. PICK.UP.THE.BINKY. Thank you."9:39 PM Aug 30th from web

# (watching the Little League World Series) "These kids are all fat. I remember when you were in little league.... You were fat."2:07 PM Aug 29th from web

# "You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullshit."11:18 AM Aug 28th from web

# "Your mother rented this film, What Happens In Vegas. I thought it was going to be non-fiction, but it's fiction, and it's about some idiot.10:38 AM Aug 27th from web

# "The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who shits in something, you own it. Remember that."9:33 AM Aug 26th from web

# "How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes."1:55 PM Aug 25th from web

# "Who is this woman?....Kate Beckinsale? Well, you can tell Kate Beckinsale she sucks."8:07 PM Aug 24th from web

# "You need to flush the toilet more than once...No, YOU, YOU specifically need to. You know what, use a different toilet. This is my toilet."1:07 PM Aug 23rd from web

# "Don't touch the bacon, it's not done yet. You let me handle the bacon, and i'll let you handle..what ever it is you do. I guess nothing."11:15 AM Aug 22nd from web

# "Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."8:57 AM Aug 21st from web

# "Your brother brought his baby over this morning. He told me it could stand. It couldn't stand for shit. Just sat there. Big let down."9:35 AM Aug 20th from web

# "Love this Mrs. Dash. The bitch can make spices... Jesus, Joni (my mom) it's a joke. I was making a joke! Mrs. Dash isn't even real dammit!"9:28 AM Aug 19th from web

# "The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."10:43 AM Aug 18th from web

# "They serve Jim Beam on airplanes. Tastes like piss. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because you drink shit. I don't."9:23 AM Aug 17th from web

# "My flight lands at 9:30 on Sunday...You want to watch what? What the fuck is mad men? I'm a mad man if you don't pick me the hell up."2:42 PM Aug 15th from web

# "It's watering plants, Justin. You just take a God damned hose and you put it over the plant. You don't even pay rent, just do it. Shit."9:56 AM Aug 14th from web

# (left on answering machine) "Hello? Hello? It's Sam. Anyone there? Nobody checks this god damned thing. HELLO?! HELLO?! Screw it."8:46 AM Aug 12th from web

# "Tennessee is nice. The first time I vomited was in tennessee, I think."10:22 AM Aug 11th from web

# If your brother comes by, tell him I'm on vacation. I already told him that, but who knows with that guy. Are you listening to me? Fuck.9:51 AM Aug 11th from web

# Why would i want to check a voicemail on my cell phone? People want to talk to me, call again. If i want to talk to you, I'll answer.9:33 AM Aug 7th from web

# "Jesus it's hot in here? Right? No? It's fucking hot, you people looking at me like i'm crazy. You're crazy."9:41 AM Aug 6th from web

# "When I used to live in Los Angeles, I used to step in human feces a lot."9:13 AM Aug 5th from web

# "The dog is an outside dog. You want an inside dog, you go get your own inside."9:59 AM Aug 4th from web

# "I didn't live to be 73 years old so I could eat kale. Don't fix me your breakfast and pretend you're fixing mine."11:24 AM Aug 3rd from web

MichiganPackerFan
10-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Those are absolute gems! I'm sitting here in my cage (err: cube) laughing hysterically. You can just picture the grumpy old man swatting shit with a newspaper and snapping out those lines. Best piece of humor I've seen in a while - how did you find that?

mraynrand
10-02-2009, 01:39 PM
I didn't realize the Skinbasket was 73 years old.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Those are absolute gems! I'm sitting here in my cage (err: cube) laughing hysterically. You can just picture the grumpy old man swatting shit with a newspaper and snapping out those lines. Best piece of humor I've seen in a while - how did you find that?

I don't recall, but my reaction was the same...forgot to put a warning. Shit is gold. Even after rereading i still crack up.

Here is an article on justin and his dad. In basically 1.5 months they have 400K followers. Justin, a comedy writer just scored a book deal.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2009/09/mydadsays-twitter.html

Cheesehead Craig
10-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Friend of mine led me to this site about a week ago. Actually had to take a break I was laughing so hard.

SkinBasket
10-02-2009, 03:35 PM

On the inside, I am.

Scott Campbell
10-02-2009, 03:44 PM

On the inside, I am.

Hey fucknut, you could have had a book deal by now. Meanwhile you've been just turning this shit over to Madtown free of charge.

SkinBasket
10-02-2009, 04:08 PM

On the inside, I am.

Hey fucknut, you could have had a book deal by now. Meanwhile you've been just turning this shit over to Madtown free of charge.

Nutz is already busy writing my memoirs.

Little Whiskey
10-03-2009, 10:50 PM
maybe if the 29 year old jerkoff would move out on his own, then he wouldn't have to listen to his oldman's shit. dumbass, your 29. its time to move out.

however, i did laugh my ass off. funny stuff

Tyrone Bigguns
10-04-2009, 03:30 AM
maybe if the 29 year old jerkoff would move out on his own, then he wouldn't have to listen to his oldman's shit. dumbass, your 29. its time to move out.

however, i did laugh my ass off. funny stuff

He moved back in with his family. He was already a a success an moved back when he relocated back to San Diego.

Read the article, he isn't complaining...he has a book deal outta this shit.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Fucking hilarious. Is there actual audio of the old coot?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 10:39 AM

No. Read the LA time story....won't even take an interview.

He is my hero.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2009, 10:44 AM

He is my hero.That is badass of him. Count me in as a fan for sure. Wasnt sure I was gonna make it through the list without pissing myself.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM

He is my hero.That is badass of him. Count me in as a fan for sure. Wasnt sure I was gonna make it through the list without pissing myself.

I've read it several times...and, it still cracks me up. Literally, the first time i was reading....i had to walk away cause i couldn't stop.

MichiganPackerFan
10-05-2009, 11:25 AM

I wasnt so fortunate :oops:

Little Whiskey
10-05-2009, 01:10 PM
great find ty.

today tweet

Does anyone your age know how to comb their fucking hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started fucking

swede
10-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Dude has over 450,000 followers on Twitter.

That's like a full 1% of the nation wanting to know what's coming next.

CaptainKickass
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
(Insert The Cap'n's belch of approval here)

SnakeLH2006
10-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Snake is 29, too, Ty. But, you still live at home with your dad?

pasquale
10-09-2009, 08:59 PM
http://twitter.com/insanecoworker

similar concept: crazy foreign guy at work, but not as good