PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers will benefit from Monday's grudge match

superfan
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ajjqts4TV_rBsBxqHMiubog5nYcB?slug=ms-thegameface100209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Michael Silver at Yahoo isn't my favorite writer, but I thought this was an exceptional article, and help puts some long term perspective on this week's game.

Tony Oday
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Good read. I think AR has this down and heck he has already shown he can take a hit...he better be ready this week to be hit too.

retailguy
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
That was a great article. So true. I hope that this game galvanizes this team. They need that.

denverYooper
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
That was a great article. So true. I hope that this game galvanizes this team. They need that.

2nd on the galvanization.

HarveyWallbangers
10-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Good article. Silver has been solidly in the Rodgers camp for awhile. You can tell he wants Rodgers to succeed. I hope he's right about things long-term, but I think it would help more if we won.

PlantPage55
10-02-2009, 06:55 PM
I think it's funny that the writer doesn't realize that a decent number of fans at the game will be cheering for the Green and Gold...he must not know how these border battles work...

red
10-02-2009, 07:50 PM
i just hope a-rod can still stand after our o-line tries to battle their d-line

Rastak
10-02-2009, 07:51 PM

Alan's been pretty tough so I would think he's still at least stand after the game.

Kiwon
10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Mike Silver is a Cal grad. So he has been behind Rodgers for years. He's also a Packers fan (as much as a national columnist can be).

He's right, though. This head-to-head meeting is the best way to end the Rodgers-Farve personal part of the controversy. Monday Night has the potential to be A-Rod's national coming out party to everyone else outside of Packer Nation.

Harvey, did you miss this part in the "Take it to the ATM" section - "Favre and Rodgers will both be terrific on Monday night, and the Pack will prevail in a tight, back-and-forth game."

Silver's predicting a Packer win.

retailguy
10-02-2009, 07:56 PM

Red - I've read in plenty of threads here that our OL is not the problem. Really, it is just bad luck, injuries, or the fact that ARod is holding the ball too long.

Several of our OL can't be faulted. See, after the 1st game, Barbre hasn't given up a sack. So, that makes him good. (Arod is mobile so he should be able to avoid any lapses that don't lead to a sack.) Colledge and Spitz are playing out of position, so since our backup LT didn't play a preseason snap at the position, that means we just have to be patient cause it isn't his fault. We've got a new right guard who's doing well for a newbie, again, just a little patience is required. Our backup center, who used to be our starting center, is a real "try hard" guy. It isn't his fault he's got stubby little arms. After all, he's doing the best he can. Spitz is seemingly handling his position switch the best, but I'm not exactly sure what that really means.

so quit bitching about it, eh? :wink:

retailguy
10-02-2009, 07:57 PM

Alan's been pretty tough so I would think he's still at least stand after the game.

Alan? did I miss something?

Rastak
10-02-2009, 08:14 PM

No, it's a new thing amongst the kids....make a new first name. Really funny stuff. I thought it was dumb at first but hey, roll with the flow!

I was talking about Alan Rodgers. :wink:

retailguy
10-02-2009, 08:16 PM

No, it's a new thing amongst the kids....make a new first name. Really funny stuff. I thought it was dumb at first but hey, roll with the flow!

Oh. Ok. Us old guys are having trouble keeping up.

I thought the Brent thing was funny at first. It was a good tongue in cheek thing, and appropriate at the time. It's getting old. But, truthfully, I'll always remember good ole' Brent. :wink: :P

Fritz
10-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Alan Rodgers - sounds like a 1920'2 Hollywood film star.

I like it.

I was thinking "Austin" though.

Rastak
10-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Alan Rodgers - sounds like a 1920'2 Hollywood film star.

I like it.

I was thinking "Austin" though.

I considered Albert also....and Adnan but Alan seemed to fit best.

pbmax
10-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Silver was the SI guy that Holmgren banned him talking to after a few off topic quotes. I also think he had the first retirement story, but I have never been able to find it.

Packers4Ever
10-02-2009, 10:40 PM

Red - I've read in plenty of threads here that our OL is not the problem. Really, it is just bad luck, injuries, or the fact that ARod is holding the ball too long.

Several of our OL can't be faulted. See, after the 1st game, Barbre hasn't given up a sack. So, that makes him good. (Arod is mobile so he should be able to avoid any lapses that don't lead to a sack.) Colledge and Spitz are playing out of position, so since our backup LT didn't play a preseason snap at the position, that means we just have to be patient cause it isn't his fault. We've got a new right guard who's doing well for a newbie, again, just a little patience is required. Our backup center, who used to be our starting center, is a real "try hard" guy. It isn't his fault he's got stubby little arms. After all, he's doing the best he can. Spitz is seemingly handling his position switch the best, but I'm not exactly sure what that really means.

so quit bitching about it, eh? :wink:

Uhhh you're kidding of course, right, Retail? It seems like week after week, month after month the 'O' guys are shifting position, filling open spots with another lineman, hopefully by next Fall TT will have that problem solved, SAME guys each week, ready to roll, right?
:P

HarveyWallbangers
10-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Red - I've read in plenty of threads here that our OL is not the problem.

What the heck are you talking about?

pbmax
10-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Uhhh you're kidding of course, right, Retail? It seems like week after week, month after month the 'O' guys are shifting position, filling open spots with another lineman, hopefully by next Fall TT will have that problem solved, SAME guys each week, ready to roll, right?
:P
Because a good GM can prevent injuries? :?:

pbmax
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Red - I've read in plenty of threads here that our OL is not the problem.

What the heck are you talking about?
RG has maintained since the great veteran roundup in Aught 5, that we have not adequately addressed the needs of the Offensive Line.

He believes he has been unfairly maligned by those who beg to differ. I don't want to put more words in his mouth, but he thinks those people are kidding themselves and have been quite vocal in defense of their belief.

PlantPage55
10-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Our interior line has protected pretty well, so I don't think Calvin or Nat Williams will be a problem. But Gerald Allen may or may not give us fits.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2009, 11:28 PM

Our interior line has protected pretty well, so I don't think Venus or Serena Williams will be a problem. But Gerald Allen may or may not give us fits.

fixed

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Brett has a history of getting overly juiced-up and blowing some big games. Maybe he's got one more blow job left in him.

HarveyWallbangers
10-02-2009, 11:43 PM
RG has maintained since the great veteran roundup in Aught 5, that we have not adequately addressed the needs of the Offensive Line.

He believes he has been unfairly maligned by those who beg to differ. I don't want to put more words in his mouth, but he thinks those people are kidding themselves and have been quite vocal in defense of their belief.

I may have missed something, but I haven't read many people defending the play of our OL. There are some that think that the OL may turn it around. I'm a bit hopeful because we've had sluggish starts to our seasons with our OL, but I don't think too many people think our OL is playing well right now. To me, it's mainly been Barbre and then Clifton and Colledge at LT against Cincinnati. I don't think Clifton will be as bad as he was against Cincinnati too much. Hopefully, the light goes on for Barbre or it could be a long season for ARod.

Rastak
10-02-2009, 11:54 PM

Our interior line has protected pretty well, so I don't think Calvin or Nat Williams will be a problem. But Gerald Allen may or may not give us fits.

I think you might be right,. with Donald College it could be a big day. for Jorian Allen.

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 12:08 AM

I think you might be right,. with Donald College it could be a big day. for Jorian Allen.

Arghhh...............

Bossman641
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Brett has a history of getting overly juiced-up and blowing some big games. Maybe he's got one more blow job left in him.

I don't blame him for being a bit worn out. Look how many people on this site alone are all over his nuts.

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I could care less about the Brett drama. Odom should at least let one of his Cinn. groupies fuck Colledge over that sack-pressure fiasco in week 2, no? No NFL LT gets that raped unless there is groupie-sex/mafia money involved, no? Nobody can get that overwhelmed at a position as Colledge did vs. Cinn. unless previous bets/allegiances were made?

I hope not, else Colledge just sucks THAT much at LT AS T.J. Rubley did as QB a decade ago.....Just saying...There's gotta be something going on behind the scenes, no?

GrnBay007
10-03-2009, 12:55 AM

I don't blame him for being a bit worn out. Look how many people on this site alone are all over his nuts.

....and look at how many people just can't get over him and let it go.

MadtownPacker
10-03-2009, 01:06 AM

I don't blame him for being a bit worn out. Look how many people on this site alone are all over his nuts.Way to show you are better then those you speak of. Classy move all the way. You use to be cool man but have turned into a real prick over all this.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 01:08 AM

I don't blame him for being a bit worn out. Look how many people on this site alone are all over his nuts.Way to show you are better then those you speak of. Classy move all the way. You use to be cool man but have turned into a real prick over all this.

Gotta agree with you mad. Better to have been a prick from the beginning and continue to be one to this day like you. :wink:

MadtownPacker
10-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Gotta agree with you mad. Better to have been a prick from the beginning and continue to be one to this day like you. :wink:Yes, just like it is better to be a Internet know it all like yourself from the gate.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Gotta agree with you mad. Better to have been a prick from the beginning and continue to be one to this day like you. :wink:Yes, just like it is better to be a Internet know it all like yourself from the gate.

Well, we are what we are. Least we ain't changin like that prick.

MadtownPacker
10-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Well, we are what we are. Least we ain't changin like that prick.That was my point.

http://www.math.pitt.edu/~bard/bardware/popeye/popeye1.gif

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Fuck you Mad. I know all. Check my achievements beyotich!!! http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Ty%20is%20smarter%20than%20A LL.%20Einstein%20FAILS.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Fuck you Mad. I know all. Check my achievements beyotich!!! http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Ty%20is%20smarter%20than%20A LL.%20Einstein%20FAILS.

Ty, I still like ya buddy

Gunakor
10-03-2009, 01:52 AM

Why do the Favre haters have to get over him and let it go while the Favre supporters don't? Why does it HAVE to be a Brett Favre lovefest in here?

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 02:06 AM
LOL. Twist it all around Ty. You do that. I NEVER hated Mad (some shit got twisted prob. my fault and will PM him now about it) and glad to see he's posting again (a good ass poster that stresses his opinion).

Snake DOES respect that.

What Snake doesn't respect is twisting of posts to make some absurd ass points when NO ONE BUT TY could care less. GO AHEAD fag, post up some stuff, TY.

I offered Peace, you only rip it around. I'll laugh it off. But go at it again and it's on.

Peace,

Snake

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 02:08 AM

Why do the Favre haters have to get over him and let it go while the Favre supporters don't? Why does it HAVE to be a Brett Favre lovefest in here?

Like i said b4, i think it is because 1) some are young and it is like their first love. So, they think it should always be that way. they don't have perspective. They didn't go thru the lean years..the ups and downs like older fans.

2) There are some fans who just can't accept any sort of criticism of their boy. Let's take bert outta the equation....and put ourselves in the shoes of a Cowboys fan. The "haters" here would be the fans who looked at all the Irvin fuckups and told the truth. the lovers are the apologists for Irvin. And, you wanna know something, Ty respects Irvin more...at least he has been a man and admitted when he fucks up. He continues to make mistakes...and owns them.

3) There are certain fans that are Bert fans first, packer fans second. There isnt' anything wrong with that...cept that this is a packer forum, not a Favre forum. You wanna worship favre....go someplace else. this is a forum about the pack.

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Twist this....twist that...Ty still has a way to hate on the Pack.....

Hey it rhymes..... :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 02:50 AM
LOL. Twist it all around Ty. You do that. I NEVER hated Mad (some shit got twisted prob. my fault and will PM him now about it) and glad to see he's posting again (a good ass poster that stresses his opinion).

Snake DOES respect that.

What Snake doesn't respect is twisting of posts to make some absurd ass points when NO ONE BUT TY could care less. GO AHEAD fag, post up some stuff, TY.

I offered Peace, you only rip it around. I'll laugh it off. But go at it again and it's on.

Peace,

Snake

Sincerely, What are you talking about.

Who said you hated Mad? when did i rip your peace offer?

It's on? remind me when you decided it wasn't on....since, today..you came on...and attacked my post...one that wasn't a response to you, mentioned you, etc.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 02:52 AM

Hate on the pack? Where do you get that?

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 03:13 AM

Hate on the pack? Where do you get that?

Do what you will, Ty. But must suck having to log in daily and have to spend 90% off your time defending posts. No?

Snake says some opinionated shit, yea, but you gotta be round the clock 24-7 with your shit, no? That just sucks.

Maybe you are the most disliked poster on here, no, Ty? Ever think of that? Perhaps NOBODY likes you, Ty....that's cool. But I must ask, then, why do you post on PR? If no one likes you, are you just on to piss peeps off? What fuel's the TY? Just gotta know...

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2009, 03:27 AM
All I see is self-certainty and a refusal to consider anything that contradicts your preformed view of the world. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who is in that state of mind.

SnakeLH2006
10-03-2009, 03:34 AM
All I see is self-certainty and a refusal to consider anything that contradicts your preformed view of the world. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who is in that state of mind.

It all leads to this:

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Ty%20is%20smarter%20than%20A LL.%20Einstein%20FAILS.

Bossman641
10-03-2009, 02:41 PM

What does getting over him mean? Does that mean I have to wish him well and hope he leads the Vikings to a SB? Does that mean I should cheer for him?

I've come to terms he's on the Vikings, meaning I've come to terms with the fact that he is an opponent. I hate Cutler. I hated Culpepper. I hated Grossman....well actually I felt more sorry for him then anything. Seems to me I have gotten over Favre fine and hate him just like I do any of the other QB's. Only difference is I hate him more because I used to respect him and now don't.

I believe the ones who haven't gotten over Favre are those who still cheer him as if he were a PACKER and think he is owed something.

GrnBay007
10-03-2009, 03:04 PM

What does getting over him mean? Does that mean I have to wish him well and hope he leads the Vikings to a SB? Does that mean I should cheer for him?

No. Doesn't mean cheering him on or hoping he goes to the SB. It is meant for those that are now trying to rewrite history and pretend he wasn't special while he played in GB. It's meant for those that wish injury upon him just because their feelings are hurt and they, for some reason, believe they should be able to dictate where he plays after GB decided to move on.

Just because some Packer fans don't hate him does not mean they are "all over his nuts".

Bossman641
10-03-2009, 03:19 PM

No. Doesn't mean cheering him on or hoping he goes to the SB. It is meant for those that are now trying to rewrite history and pretend he wasn't special while he played in GB. It's meant for those that wish injury upon him just because their feelings are hurt and they, for some reason, believe they should be able to dictate where he plays after GB decided to move on.

Just because some Packer fans don't hate him does not mean they are "all over his nuts".

You may have me confused with someone else. I haven't said anything to diminish his accomplishments when he was with the Packers. I am able to differentiate between who he was and who he is though. I don't believe he is owed any preferential treatment because he used to be the Packers QB.

And I don't hope he gets injured or anything, I just hope that the defense beats the shit out of him and he wakes up Tuesday morning in a ton of pain.

And you are right, not all Favre fans are on his nuts. You also can't disagree that there are some who are though. It makes me sick when I see posters (here or elsewhere) saying how they have switched allegiances based on Favre leaving, or hope the Packers struggle because they deserve it for letting Favre go.

GrnBay007
10-03-2009, 03:27 PM
You may have me confused with someone else.

No, I said it was meant for those that.....
Just a general statement.

pbmax
10-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I think we should just put Zool's Waaaaaaahmbulance graphic up instead of a picture of Lambeau. The internet is softening us up.

gex
10-07-2009, 10:29 PM

You may have me confused with someone else. I haven't said anything to diminish his accomplishments when he was with the Packers. I am able to differentiate between who he was and who he is though. I don't believe he is owed any preferential treatment because he used to be the Packers QB.

And I don't hope he gets injured or anything, I just hope that the defense beats the shit out of him and he wakes up Tuesday morning in a ton of pain.

And you are right, not all Favre fans are on his nuts. You also can't disagree that there are some who are though. It makes me sick when I see posters (here or elsewhere) saying how they have switched allegiances based on Favre leaving, or hope the Packers struggle because they deserve it for letting Favre go.

Karma's a bitch, eh?

th87
10-08-2009, 01:00 AM

Karma's a bitch, eh?

Yes, because a poster's karma can somehow have any bearing on Rodgers' sack totals.

Though you do seem happy Rodgers got hit. I'm sorry you waste so much time on an opposing team's forum, such as this one.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-08-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't get the Karma comment at all Gex. Everything you bolded is what is suppose to happen in football.

If i found out a vikes fan was wishing that would happen to Rodgers or any other packer, i would say..."sounds like a good, clean, physical game".

Stated goal of most defenses is to get to the QB.

We are talking about football, right? Not baseball.

swede
10-08-2009, 06:22 AM
You a Twins fan, Gex?

Fritz
10-08-2009, 06:57 AM
I think all these experiences are helping A-rod. He will get better, I think.

The o-line is a disappointment. The biggest one in Thompson's five years, I think. This is, after all, his line, and while it's still a young line outside Clifton, Colledge and Spitz are fourth year guys, Sitton is a second year guy and Barbe is a third.

They're not grizzled vets, but they ain't rooks any more. And it's not a new system.

swede
10-08-2009, 07:31 AM

The o-line is a disappointment. The biggest one in Thompson's five years, I think. This is, after all, his line, and while it's still a young line outside Clifton, Colledge and Spitz are fourth year guys, Sitton is a second year guy and Barbe is a third.

They're not grizzled vets, but they ain't rooks any more. And it's not a new system.

Succinctly so.

In the range of posters that are part of the Optimistic Realists club, I will admit to being among the most faithful supporters of TT. I like his lack of style and find it kind of goofily charming. I like the football framework he brought to Green Bay. That framework boils down to this: draft smart, manage the cap well, hang on to your best players, look for value in free agency, build a program committed to long-term success.

The whole fricking thing falls apart if the guys we've drafted are not performing on the field, and our guys--especially the offensive line--are not.

Now the question is whether or not our offensive line stinks on ice because they're just not that good or because our coaching sucks. Whatever the answer to that is TT will bear ultimate responsibility. Fix the drafting or fix the coaching.

And I hope that Murphy is beginning to read "How to Hire NFL GM's for Dummies" just in case he needs to go that way in a year or two.

P.S. IMO, in the event of a TT firing somewhere in the next 2-14 months, the only poster on this board I can think of who can honestly say, "I told you so" about TT is Bretsky. He has never been a hater, just a loud doubter about the team's direction under TT. The haters think that Wahle and Rivera should still be our tackles and that Brett didn't engineer his own way to Minnesota.

Sparkey
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM
It is a great article, and I think it applies even more so, after Monday nights game. The fact Rodgers took the pounding (regardless of maybe holding the ball a bit too long) and kept getting up for more.

The parallels with the game Young played against Montana were earily similar. Especially the sacks he took and how jacked up the Chiefs D was that game. Very similar to how jacked up the Minny D (particularly Allen) was.

I honestly believe that as Rodgers gains more experience, he will start to see his secondary options better and also realize that every play does not have to be a game changer. As this happens, the Pack offense will really become a dominant force.

Scott Campbell
10-08-2009, 09:05 AM

Succinctly so.

In the range of posters that are part of the Optimistic Realists club, I will admit to being among the most faithful supporters of TT. I like his lack of style and find it kind of goofily charming. I like the football framework he brought to Green Bay. That framework boils down to this: draft smart, manage the cap well, hang on to your best players, look for value in free agency, build a program committed to long-term success.

The whole fricking thing falls apart if the guys we've drafted are not performing on the field, and our guys--especially the offensive line--are not.

Now the question is whether or not our offensive line stinks on ice because they're just not that good or because our coaching sucks. Whatever the answer to that is TT will bear ultimate responsibility. Fix the drafting or fix the coaching.

And I hope that Murphy is beginning to read "How to Hire NFL GM's for Dummies" just in case he needs to go that way in a year or two.

P.S. IMO, in the event of a TT firing somewhere in the next 2-14 months, the only poster on this board I can think of who can honestly say, "I told you so" about TT is Bretsky. He has never been a hater, just a loud doubter about the team's direction under TT. The haters think that Wahle and Rivera should still be our tackles and that Brett didn't engineer his own way to Minnesota.

Really good post. I agree with you about TT's methods, and support them. But you still have to bet on the right players and coaching staff, and that's where even a solid plan can come apart. If the Packers have to part ways with Ted I don't think it will be because he was horrible like Sherman. It'll be because he's simply not good enough.

But at 2-2, we may be getting ahead of ourselves.

Zool
10-08-2009, 09:22 AM
I think we should just put Zool's Waaaaaaahmbulance graphic up instead of a picture of Lambeau. The internet is softening us up.

Who am I to say no to a specific request. Looks like the waaaambulance has been updated to 80's style special effects.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/erpaul/waaambulance.jpg

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2009, 11:10 AM

Succinctly so.

Really good post. I agree with you about TT's methods, and support them. But you still have to bet on the right players and coaching staff, and that's where even a solid plan can come apart. If the Packers have to part ways with Ted I don't think it will be because he was horrible like Sherman. It'll be because he's simply not good enough.

But at 2-2, we may be getting ahead of ourselves.

Exactly, I couldn't sit here and spit fire and brimstone at Ted Tampon if his shit was working. According to some his organization and coaching staff squeezed the last bit of juice out of an aging QB and got to the NFC Championship by going 13-3 in his only appearance in the playoffs.

Now I understand the backlash of the Favre Scandle and it's effect on the team last year. If you give him a pass on that season that is his second free pass because his first year as GM when the team went 4-12 is not considered his fault either(by some). So out of the four years as GM he is totally responsible for the 8-8 season and the 13-3 season. As long as Tampon doesn't have to take credit for any of the lossing seasons his job should be safe.

Going back to his style in managing a roster and a team you have to like tat he relies on building through the draft with minimal free agents. Unfortunately he has to be right more times than he is wrong. So far the only real hits he has had in the draft have been Collins, Rodgers, and Jennings.

I like Hawk but he hasn't been the sure fire pro many have expected, he is solid, but he isn't a playmaker at this point, and probably never will be. Justin Harrell. Sad. Murphy? Sad in another way, but no benefit to the team. Brandon Jackson, all that potential is soon to be busting through. What about Colledge? He was begining to be a pretty good left guard along with Jason Spitz, but soon this organization is going to have to make up their mind about where these two are going to play full time. It has taken them almost 4 years to develop into decent starters. Now they are being messed with again with constant position switches.

Anyways, the coaching staff is also a big question mark 4 seasons in. Is McCarthy the man to lead this team back to the promised land? I can't answer that question without answering "no" right now, maybe some of you can shed some light on why he is the right man to get this team back to the playoffs, deep into the playoffs, and a super bowl appearance. I just don't see it as of yet, and most coaches 4 years in don't get a whole lot more chances.

We will see.

Bossman641
10-08-2009, 11:22 AM

Karma's a bitch, eh?

How dare I hope that the defense get after him! I didn't know my words were so effective. Come Nov 1 I will hope Favre destroys the Packers. :roll:

mmmdk
10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Packerrats has the best Brett Favre fans in the world.

Packerrats has the.........Packer fans in the the world.

Feel free to add YOUR adjective on the dotted line.

mraynrand
10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
How dare I hope that the defense get after him! I didn't know my words were so effective. Come Nov 1 I will hope Favre destroys the Packers. :roll:

Be careful what you wish for, you might not get it.