PDA

View Full Version : Favre-eque

Partial
10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
In the spirit of supporting charity, if you're in Milwaukee you should head to Manny's bar and grill for the game. They're doing a big charity event for Children's hospital tonight and there is a ton of cool stuff going on.

They have:

1. LeRoy Butler parking cars for a small donation

2. The "Horny Honeys" of horny goat beer. Also, they have dunk tanks set up. For 4 dollars you get to pitch 4 balls and dry to make a honey use her shoulder boulders as floatation devices.

3. A #4 car denoted that for four dollars you can take 4 swings of a sledge hammer at.

4. A slew of high quality barbeque donated by some local butcher

5. Pools/gambling all sorts of things for charity

In summary, head to Manny's if you don't have anything going on.

mraynrand
10-05-2009, 05:19 PM
"1. LeRoy Butler parking cars for a small donation"

This just seems like an idea that someone didn't really think through.

and it's not what you think - Butler drives for shit

get louder at lambeau
10-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Horny honeys?

mraynrand
10-05-2009, 06:11 PM
http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/440*317/1favre0307.jpg

LEWCWA
10-05-2009, 06:18 PM

Whats this got to do with this thread?

HowardRoark
10-05-2009, 06:19 PM

I think LeRoy just crashed his truck.

retailguy
10-05-2009, 06:20 PM
"1. LeRoy Butler parking cars for a small donation"

This just seems like an idea that someone didn't really think through.

and it's not what you think - Butler drives for shit

I bought a Nissan 300zx from van boxtel ford back in 1990/1991. It was Leroy's car... All decked out with tinted windows.... Drove that thing for 5 years.

Deputy Nutz
10-05-2009, 06:22 PM
In the spirit of supporting charity, if you're in Milwaukee you should head to Manny's bar and grill for the game. They're doing a big charity event for Children's hospital tonight and there is a ton of cool stuff going on.

They have:

2. The "Horny Honeys" of horny goat beer. Also, they have dunk tanks set up. For 4 dollars you get to pitch 4 balls and dry to make a honey use her shoulder boulders as floatation devices.

3. A #4 car denoted that for four dollars you can take 4 swings of a sledge hammer at.

Hey Partial, stop listening to WSSP and spouting about what you hear on that shitty station on here. Leroy Butler can kiss my white ass, if he can do that for a small fee then I will show up.

Maybe they should have a #36 car that I can beat the shit out of.

mraynrand
10-05-2009, 06:23 PM

The title. I hope Favre get's Favre - equed and cries at his post game news conference and can only be consoled by Greta. Go Pack, kick the shit outta Favre!!

mraynrand
10-05-2009, 06:31 PM

They have:

Hey Partial, stop listening to WSSP and spouting about what you hear on that shitty station on here. Leroy Butler can kiss my white ass, if he can do that for a small fee then I will show up.

Maybe they should have a #36 car that I can beat the shit out of.

If you don't like Le - Roy butler, you an't no gaddaanm Packer fan. WTF is wrong with you.