PDA

View Full Version : Who WAS RIGHT?

Packnut
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
This goes to guys like ND, Campbell, Bulldog just to name a few. How does it feel to be bent over by Brett Favre once again? You guys have been here saying for years how he sucks and he's washed up blah blah blah.

You guys should NEVER give your opinions about anything football related cause tonight once and for all proves you guys put together don't know thing one about the game of football.

In closing:

NA NA, I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG!

Partial
10-05-2009, 09:10 PM
It's only half over. I'll give you Favre looks great and Rodger's look like just a guy, but there is a lot of game to be played still.

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
You should try bring more like Barry Sanders

rbaloha1
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Favre is clearly outplaying Rogers. Favre finds the Packer's weaknesses and delivers lasers. #12 still holds the ball too long.

Expect the packers to exploit Allen's hard rush upfield.

pbmax
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
This goes to guys like ND, Campbell, Bulldog just to name a few. How does it feel to be bent over by Brett Favre once again? You guys have been here saying for years how he sucks and he's washed up blah blah blah.

You guys should NEVER give your opinions about anything football related cause tonight once and for all proves you guys put together don't know thing one about the game of football.
One game, fourth game of the season and you are calling in the bets?

If this were Vegas you would disappear and not quietly.

Jets were 8-3 last year too. Wonder how their coach is doing?

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
No need for crap like this anymore regardless of what side you are on

Bossman641
10-05-2009, 09:17 PM

In closing:

Honestly, get the fuck out of here with this BS

www.purplepride.org

There you go

MOBB DEEP
10-05-2009, 09:20 PM
www.purplepride.org

lol

Packerarcher
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
The thing is if the game was going the other way there would be plenty others saying the same about Rodgers. Although it looks bleak it's not a loss for the Pack yet.

Bossman641
10-05-2009, 09:47 PM
The thing is if the game was going the other way there would be plenty others saying the same about Rodgers. Although it looks bleak it's not a loss for the Pack yet.

Bet that is disappointing for you huh?

Lurker64
10-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Honestly, nobody wanted to get rid of Favre for how he played in September and October. The compelling reason for getting rid of Favre was how he played in November, December, and January.

So far I've received no evidence that I was wrong. Get back to me in late December if Favre keeps this up the whole season.

DannoMac21
10-05-2009, 09:49 PM
No,

MOBB DEEP
10-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Honestly, nobody wanted to get rid of Favre for how he played in September and October. The compelling reason for getting rid of Favre was how he played in November, December, and January.

So far I've received no evidence that I was wrong. Get back to me in late December if Favre keeps this up the whole season.

:cry:

steve823
10-05-2009, 10:34 PM
HOnestly i love reading this forum..usually I read it in class in college and dont comment ..but people like you ruin this forum.

Why don't vikings fan go to their own dam site honestly..nothing better to do? People like Ratask and few others are respectable and contribute but these trolls really gotta go this forum is going downhill.

b bulldog
10-05-2009, 11:01 PM
We will see come the last qurter of the season and the postseason to see who is correct. If you watched the game, you should have noticed that Brett was never under pressure all night and at times had over 7 seconds to throw. I will repeat that again, 7 seconds to throw!!!! Brett did play well but he had all day to throw and 12 was pressured all night. Brett got the W tonight, I bet 12 gets the W in Lambeau.

Scott Campbell
10-05-2009, 11:14 PM
This space reserved.

MOBB DEEP
10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
HOnestly i love reading this forum..usually I read it in class in college and dont comment ..but people like you ruin this forum.

Why don't vikings fan go to their own dam site honestly..nothing better to do? People like Ratask and few others are respectable and contribute but these trolls really gotta go this forum is going downhill.

take it for what its worth; a past time/ENTERTAINMENT

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:25 PM
It's only half over. I'll give you Favre looks great and Rodger's look like just a guy, but there is a lot of game to be played still.

looks like a guy. WTF, partial. Rodgers looked great, despite getting hammered. His #s were awesome.

Partial
10-05-2009, 11:31 PM

looks like a guy. WTF, partial. Rodgers looked great, despite getting hammered. His #s were awesome.

He looked a lot better in the second half and I get him immense credit for fighting until the end. He didn't look very good early, though he was running for his life. He made some plays tonight for sure.

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 11:42 PM

He looked a lot better in the second half and I get him immense credit for fighting until the end. He didn't look very good early, though he was running for his life. He made some plays tonight for sure.

If you'd judge Stafford the same way you judge Rodgers your view would be Stafford is a piece of horseshit; your views of Aaron Rodgers are inconsistent with how you judge every other player. I know you will not agree with me but my guess is nearly every person in here would agree with that last opinion.

Bossman641
10-05-2009, 11:44 PM

If you'd judge Stafford the same way you judge Rodgers your view would be Stafford is a piece of horseshit; your views of Aaron Rodgers are inconsistent with how you judge every other player. I know you will not agree with me but my guess is nearly every person in here would agree with that last opinion.

I agree. I'm not trying to jump on Partial, but it seems like he mainly remembers the worst of Rodgers and the best of everyone else.

I mean, I watched Stafford yesterday. He made some damn good throws, he also missed 3-4 wide open receivers though. If that was Rodgers doing that all we would be hearing was how Rodgers left yards on the field.

Zool
10-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Now are the times I wish I was still a mod. What a ridiculous thread to even start. Are we 9 years old?

packerbacker1234
10-06-2009, 12:07 AM
For what it's worth, only one time did Favre have over 7 seconds to throw, and yes there were a few times in the first half where we did pressure him.

What did he do? Complete 15 yard lasers.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 12:18 AM

Yeah, running for his life had no effect whatsover. :roll:

Your judging of qbs is so wildly inconsistent and biased that it is hard to take you seriously.

Nobody, ty repeats, nobody thought he looked like a guy...even the broadcast crew were sucking his dick.

On a night where he had no line...oh, is it time for you to now admit the Vikes line is better than the packs....was sacked 8 times (let's say 3 were arod's fault)....was constantly harassed..had very little time....i counted to 3 and guys were on him, had very little run support........he posted a 110 QB rating..2 tds, 1 int., 26-37...and was freaking money on 3rd down.

Arod did his part to win this game. And, if fucking Donald Lee holds onto the ball....GAME ON.

RashanGary
10-06-2009, 12:29 AM
If Favre is this great guy who was wronged by the Packers, I'm really happy for you guys and anyone who supported him deserves a lot of satisfaction for this.

I still think he's a selfish, arrogant man with no thought for anyone but himself. This is the place I've had my Favre conversations. This is the place I've built that relationship so here I am giving you your props for winning, but this place has turned to a shit hole run by cowards and liars.

Find me at footballsfuture as boratt. That place is run by Packer fans who enjoy wins and love the team.

Harlan Huckleby
10-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Favre is clearly outplaying Rogers.

What a bunch of crap. Rodgers played damn well. Favre played behind an offensive line that controlled the game, Rodgers was bounced around back there.

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Favre is clearly outplaying Rogers.

What a bunch of crap. Rodgers played damn well. Favre played behind an offensive line that controlled the game, Rodgers was bounced around back there.

I saw him throw away the ball this week a couple of times. He needs to do that some more. Rodgers played well, but will have to play even better behind this sieve.

wist43
10-06-2009, 09:16 AM

In closing:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL

Administrator
10-06-2009, 09:17 AM
there is no cause for this, ON EITHER SIDE.

I'm going to lock this thread. Plenty of ways to make this point, without making it like this.