PDA

View Full Version : Fire Campen Now

Iron Mike
10-05-2009, 11:05 PM
.....nuff said.

:shock:

BallHawk
10-05-2009, 11:07 PM
It'd be nice if he wasn't working with a bunch of back-ups.

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 11:08 PM
I call bullshit IMO

Bring in more talent for him to coach

b bulldog
10-05-2009, 11:10 PM
:bclap:

Packers4Glory
10-05-2009, 11:16 PM
who do you blame? Thompson for going cheap and crappy on the O-line or the coach for not getting them up to par? as a coach, well, they can only only shine a turd so much, but in the end its still a turd.

Carolina_Packer
10-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Time to settle down. Campen isn't responsible for all the injuries, especially Clifton. That's a big blow. If Colledge was the best LT, he'd already be starting there. He's filling in, and got hurt. It's a challenge that they've just got to man up to. Injuries challenge the depth of any team. Nobody wants to see the rookie LT. Get Clifton back after the bye, coach 'em up and get it together going forward. Give Rodgers some more protection; heck, you see what he does under duress. Imagine if they can solve some of the protection issues. Look forward.

Packers4Glory
10-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Time to settle down. Campen isn't responsible for all the injuries, especially Clifton. That's a big blow. If Colledge was the best LT, he'd already be starting there. He's filling in, and got hurt. It's a challenge that they've just got to man up to. Injuries challenge the depth of any team. Nobody wants to see the rookie LT. Get Clifton back after the bye, coach 'em up and get it together going forward. Give Rodgers some more protection; heck, you see what he does under duress. Imagine if they can solve some of the protection issues. Look forward.

yeah look forward to next season. this line was in shambles before clifton got hurt. now both our tackles are suspect as hell. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

MichiganPackerFan
10-06-2009, 07:46 AM
THat O-Line is terrible, but Campen doesn't pick the players or predetermine injuries.

Iron Mike
10-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Fuck all y'all. The OL sucked last year and they suck this year, too. What's Jagodzinski doing??

If we're gonna run the ZBS, how 'bout getting a coach that can coach the ZBS?? Seems kinda academic to me.

mission
10-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Fair enough for those defending Campen but tell me this ...

What are his credentials? What offensive line has he coached that performed well? What makes him so qualified to coach a group of NFL lineman?

I don't know the answers, but you guys act like you know a whole lot more than I do. This seems like a Bob Sanders sort of hire ... MM's whole staff starting out was weak as hell and there's still plenty of hold over.