PDA

View Full Version : I'm saying it now - execute every member of the packer org

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Ty has the balls to say what everyone is thinking. Kill the entire organization.

That means everyone...PR people, secretaries, I.T. department, TT, MM, Murphy....players, coaches, waterboys, etc. And, Ty isn't above killing family members as well.

And, to make it complete kill the owners...yeah, all the shareholders.

That is the only way to remake this team.

There is no other way, the cleansing must commence.

Lurker64
10-05-2009, 11:33 PM
I think "pogrom" is a good word and should be used more in contexts like this.

gbpackfan
10-05-2009, 11:34 PM
This post is disturbing.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:36 PM

ty was unaware the pack was full of filthy jews. Thanx for the clarification.

Lurker64
10-05-2009, 11:37 PM

It's actually from the Russian громить, which is "to destroy violently", so I'm pretty sure it applies here.

Scott Campbell
10-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I hope Kevin Green gets a stay of execution.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:44 PM

It's actually from the Russian громить, which is "to destroy violently", so I'm pretty sure it applies here.

ty knows where it is from.....it is lurker who apparently doesn't know how it is applied.

The term was originally used to denote extensive violence against Jews – either spontaneous or premeditated – but in English it is also applied to similar incidents against other minority groups.

ty wouldn't be surprised to find some blood sucking jews at the core of the pack....what else could explain our problems. Prolly the jews that made TT get rid of Favre.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-05-2009, 11:45 PM
I hope Kevin Green gets a stay of execution.

Green sounds kinda jewish.....he dies. If you want the gold in his fillings, that can be arranged.

Iron Mike
10-06-2009, 07:45 AM

That verb actually means "to thunder," but googling it will get you "destroy violently." Contextually, it would mean "to bring the thunder."

I only spent 6 hours a day for a year learning Russian in the service, so WTF do I know??? :roll:

MichiganPackerFan
10-06-2009, 08:45 AM
A "Packocide" if you will

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 01:32 PM

That verb actually means "to thunder," but googling it will get you "destroy violently." Contextually, it would mean "to bring the thunder."

I only spent 6 hours a day for a year learning Russian in the service, so WTF do I know??? :roll:

ty knew 2 guys at madison who did that as well, you attend madison in the mid 80s?

ty has another friend who after college when to DLI...and learned russian, was posted in germany.

Still bitter that the curtain fell, ruined his post service job opps.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 01:34 PM

Ty has softened his stance, the rising sun brings new hope. Ty is ok with lacing the gatorade. They all can die without knowing the reason.

Ty is merciful.

swede
10-06-2009, 01:35 PM

Pogroms! Get your pogroms! Can't tell the Packers from the Bears without your pogroms!

MadScientist
10-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Channeling John McKay here?

What do you think about your team's execution?
I'm all for it!

Merlin
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
The Packers beat a fairly decent Bears team so I am not willing to "kill" anyone. They will bounce back, how far remains to be seen. This entire season was set up to be a throw away one for McCarthy and Thompson by switching to the 3-4. No one is going to get fired no matter what happens this season. That switch guaranteed everyone a job for 2 seasons.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 02:35 PM

Pogroms! Get your pogroms! Can't tell the Packers from the Bears without your pogroms!

good one!!!

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
The Packers beat a fairly decent Bears team so I am not willing to "kill" anyone. They will bounce back, how far remains to be seen. This entire season was set up to be a throw away one for McCarthy and Thompson by switching to the 3-4. No one is going to get fired no matter what happens this season. That switch guaranteed everyone a job for 2 seasons.

I suspect you're right about Ted, but I'm not sure McCarthy would survive another 6-10 campaign. I'm hoping we don't have to find out.

retailguy
10-06-2009, 02:45 PM

I suspect you're right about Ted, but I'm not sure McCarthy would survive another 6-10 campaign. I'm hoping we don't have to find out.

I'm not so sure, Scott. If you look at the schedule, 8-8 looks very possible, even considering the crummy way they've played to this point. Do you blow it up at 8-8, when true to form from the past 3 years McCarthy's teams play lights out in December?

I fear you've got the same "false hope" we had after last season and the preseason.

Merlin might be right. If they improve as the season goes along, they could both get another year.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 02:47 PM
this thread is not about who survives. it is about executing packers.

please stay on topic.

Extraneous conversations should be limited to methods of killing.

retailguy
10-06-2009, 02:48 PM

please stay on topic.

I can't wait until admin tires of this. You will not be missed.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 02:51 PM

please stay on topic.

I can't wait until admin tires of this. You will not be missed.

Please stay on topic.

you are free to create a thread to discuss whatever it is you like.

Iron Mike
10-11-2009, 07:57 PM

ty knew 2 guys at madison who did that as well, you attend madison in the mid 80s?

ty has another friend who after college when to DLI...and learned russian, was posted in germany.

I flunked out of UW-Zero in the early 80s. Went to DLI, learned Russian and was posted at Ft. Hood, TX...you know, where all the Russians are. :(

I could have worked at the NSA when I went back to the real world, but decided to head back to Oshburg to get hitched and finish that BS degree.

What a yutz.

pbmax
10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
One step too far Ty. Pogrom would have been far enough.

bobblehead
10-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Ty has softened his stance, the rising sun brings new hope. Ty is ok with lacing the gatorade. They all can die without knowing the reason.

Ty is merciful.

If we used this method would we have to spare James Jones?

woodbuck27
10-11-2009, 10:34 PM

please stay on topic.

Hey Ty.

Bye bye.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 12:52 AM

I flunked out of UW-Zero in the early 80s. Went to DLI, learned Russian and was posted at Ft. Hood, TX...you know, where all the Russians are. :(

I could have worked at the NSA when I went back to the real world, but decided to head back to Oshburg to get hitched and finish that BS degree.

What a yutz.

2 guys I knew were a Mike and Scott (scooter). Mike went to DLI i think outta high school b4 going to madison. Scott went, as i remember, similar to you. Scott had a huge boat of a car...forget what model, but painted pink.

Mike had a porsche...not to many college kids have porsches..even if they are used.

My buddy, kent went i think in late 80s, but at least got posted in germany. Use to say he had a clearance level that even Prez Bush couldnt' get into when he visited. Couldn't get top level security as his playing tennis with a east german had them questioning his values. Use to really piss him off about that.

Any chance you knew mike or scott?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 12:54 AM

please stay on topic.

Hey Ty.

Bye bye.

Are you leaving?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 12:55 AM
One step too far Ty. Pogrom would have been far enough.

Not sure i understand? What is the difference?

pbmax
10-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Pogrom, even if tied to a specific time period against a certain population, is clearly about heedless violence.

"[F]ilthy Jews" would be clearly about heedless bigotry.

I know the entire thread is sarcastic, but in challenging the pitchfork and torch mentality over McCarthy and Thompson's jobs, pogrom is of a kind with insults hurled at them.

Insulting a religion is an area even the most vocal critics haven't gone. And no one will recognize the connection of scapegoats.

Iron Mike
10-12-2009, 07:42 AM

I was in a Reserve unit in Madison from 86-89. It's more likely that I would have run into them there, if they did some Reserve time.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Pogrom, even if tied to a specific time period against a certain population, is clearly about heedless violence.

"[F]ilthy Jews" would be clearly about heedless bigotry.

I know the entire thread is sarcastic, but in challenging the pitchfork and torch mentality over McCarthy and Thompson's jobs, pogrom is of a kind with insults hurled at them.

Insulting a religion is an area even the most vocal critics haven't gone. And no one will recognize the connection of scapegoats.

PB,

Ty is a member of the tribe. Has been mentioned many times in other threads.

Ty didn't ever use the word pogrom. That was brought up by another user. Clearly, Ty was trying to educate..as pogrom is the wrong word to use.

And, if you read my original post...i didn't equate any scapegoats...it was the entire org..not MM and TT (you have may a leap i never said) solely.....and, if you read closely....i said the shareholders as well. The absurd.

but, I do get your point.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 10:05 AM

I was in a Reserve unit in Madison from 86-89. It's more likely that I would have run into them there, if they did some Reserve time.

Yeah, they were around that time..but if you don't remember 2 guys from chicagoland....one with a boat of a car painted pink....then i guess they didn't make 2 much of an impression.

pbmax
10-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Fair point, I had forgotten. I did not think harm had been done, but I was concerned it might be headed this way.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Fair point, I had forgotten. I did not think harm had been done, but I was concerned it might be headed this way.

No. I hear you. You have a valid concern. I do think that it was caught or ignored by our members, and if someone had said something i woulda diffused it...and i think our members woulda said something.

To be honest, the thread was dead till Iron responded to DLI.

Your response was so many days after that i was surprised. Same for Woody.

But, feel free to slap me down when you think i've crossed the line. I do play close to it often, and mistakes will be made. Ty thinks great comedy often does. Not saying Ty is a great comedian.

get louder at lambeau
10-12-2009, 12:24 PM

No. I hear you. You have a valid concern. I do think that it was caught or ignored by our members, and if someone had said something i woulda diffused it...and i think our members woulda said something.

But, feel free to slap me down when you think i've crossed the line. I do play close to it often, and mistakes will be made. Ty thinks great comedy often does. Not saying Ty is a great comedian.

Why is it that so many great comedians are Jews, anyway?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM

Usually the answer is stated that being persecuted, being outsiders, etc...forced them to have a sense of humor. Kinda like how blacks in this country are good comedians as well.

I like this from Wayne Gladstone:

In America, Jews are a white minority. Think about that: We can live comfortably, practice freely, and bowl adequately. But being a Jew in America is like using left-handed scissors: You can make it work, but it just doesn't feel right. This is Jesusland. Always has been, always will be.

As ty use to note, we jews, in america, get all the hate of a minority, but none of the bennies.

Cheesehead Craig
10-12-2009, 01:08 PM

Usually the answer is stated that being persecuted, being outsiders, etc...forced them to have a sense of humor. Kinda like how blacks in this country are good comedians as well.

In America, Jews are a white minority. Think about that: We can live comfortably, practice freely, and bowl adequately. But being a Jew in America is like using left-handed scissors: You can make it work, but it just doesn't feel right. This is Jesusland. Always has been, always will be.

As ty use to note, we jews, in america, get all the hate of a minority, but none of the bennies.
Please stay on topic Ty

pbmax
10-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Now hold on there.

Don't you folks still get a Supreme Court seat? :D

Fritz
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
And control of Hollywood. Don't forget about that one!

get louder at lambeau
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM

So it's not because they have an extra bone in their foot, or nose, or an extra funny bone in their elbow, or whatever?

Iron Mike
10-12-2009, 06:47 PM

Yeah, they were around that time..but if you don't remember 2 guys from chicagoland....one with a boat of a car painted pink....then i guess they didn't make 2 much of an impression.

I'm guessing they weren't the right gender for me to notice them...... :P

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 07:03 PM

So it's not because they have an extra bone in their foot, or nose, or an extra funny bone in their elbow, or whatever?

Well, we do have very large penises.

MJZiggy
10-12-2009, 07:08 PM

Sorry, dear. I'm not in the mood.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM

Sorry, dear. I'm not in the mood.

Spoken like a true shiksa.

hoosier
10-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Doh! Wrong answer. Any good Jew is supposed to know that a Jew only answers a question with another question. For example:

Question: Why do Jews always answer questions by asking another question?
Answer: And why not?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2009, 07:31 PM

Doh! Wrong answer. Any good Jew is supposed to know that a Jew only answers a question with another question. For example:

Sorry. I was distracted while counting my money, controlling the media, and preparing matzoh with the blood of young christian children.

get louder at lambeau
10-13-2009, 05:47 PM

Sorry. I was distracted while counting my money, controlling the media, and preparing matzoh with the blood of young christian children.

That doesn't sound kosher. You're gonna burn in hell, or wherever naughty little Jews go.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-13-2009, 09:06 PM

That doesn't sound kosher. You're gonna burn in hell, or wherever naughty little Jews go.

Naughty jews have to spend time with Retail.

retailguy
10-14-2009, 02:04 PM

After that they disappear in the Arizona desert, never to be heard from again.

get louder at lambeau
10-14-2009, 02:30 PM
A tasteless joke, presented in the light-hearted spirit of this thread-

What do you do with a Jewish kid with attention deficit disorder?

Send him to a concentration camp.

ThunderDan
10-14-2009, 02:42 PM
That should be in the Romper Room. No need for that here!!!

Guiness
10-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Am I the only one who thinks of Pulp Fiction every time I see this thread topic?

"Anybody moves, and I'll execute ever M-Fing one of you"

LP
10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Ty has the balls to say what everyone is thinking. Kill the entire organization.

That means everyone...PR people, secretaries, I.T. department, TT, MM, Murphy....players, coaches, waterboys, etc. And, Ty isn't above killing family members as well.

I'm not sure, but this seems a bit rash to me. Couldn't we just maybe whack the coach's dog or something?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM

After that they disappear in the Arizona desert, never to be heard from again.

Sweet release from your presence.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM

I'm not sure, but this seems a bit rash to me. Couldn't we just maybe whack the coach's dog or something?

Pussy.

swede
10-14-2009, 03:45 PM

Pussy.

It's agreed, then. We kill his cat.

get louder at lambeau
10-14-2009, 04:04 PM

Pussy.

It's agreed, then. We kill his cat.

Are you sure he wasn't referring to his wife?

Guiness
10-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Too late. Cat's dead.

Mazzin
10-15-2009, 12:09 AM

Don't need to read anymore, you do nothing but litter all over this place, and bring VERY little to the table other than stirring the pot. Mazzin thinks Ty is an attention starved clown.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-15-2009, 12:55 AM

Don't need to read anymore, you do nothing but litter all over this place, and bring VERY little to the table other than stirring the pot. Mazzin thinks Ty is an attention starved clown.

9 days after i post this, you feel the need to comment. Yeah, i'm the attention starved clown. Funny coming from you, the queen of attention whores.

Context is everything.

Mazzin
10-15-2009, 10:48 PM

9 days after i post this, you feel the need to comment. Yeah, i'm the attention starved clown. Funny coming from you, the queen of attention whores.

Context is everything.

Since the forum started ive posted 500 something posts....you on the other hand have posted 10500 roughly....you have no life, you are a internet bum with no one who loves you and you live a sad life. I feel sorry for you my friend.

Partial
10-15-2009, 11:20 PM
That's really out of line.

SnakeLH2006
10-16-2009, 02:08 AM

What if I said I was Jewish?

Packerarcher
10-16-2009, 11:25 AM

Context is everything.

Since the forum started ive posted 500 something posts....you on the other hand have posted 10500 roughly....you have no life, you are a internet bum with no one who loves you and you live a sad life. I feel sorry for you my friend.

Be careful even though what you are saying about Ty is the truth,for some reason he has a fan club around this place.

woodbuck27
10-16-2009, 11:48 AM

Context is everything.

Be careful even though what you are saying about Ty is the truth,for some reason he has a fan club around this place.

Why should any member here use caution when addressing such a pathetic person as Ty reveals himself to be? You do raise a real question. How does Ty get away with his inflammatory approach to posting and overall abuse here?

How can any sane person receive a suspension and get back to Packerrats and go on being more of himself? Not merely outrageous but ranting and sick in his need to lower the overall standard of Packerrats? Do you imagine Ty's a role model or a person of mystique? I see neither.

I've thought of this poster and how does he survive? His sickness is somehow condoned or tolerated because he's really a dual personality. Otherwise how could he be tolerated by any person who has the power to remove him forever? Ty's an inegma. Like a strange pet one might keep around the barnyard.

The best way as it is here is to simply try very hard to ignore the persona of insanity. Ty isn't real. Noone could really exist here as real and Ty. So he goes on. :lol:

The really interesting aspect of this poser poster is that some of the stuff he posts smacks of real intelligence. Then there's the rest that betrays his sanity as suspect. I deal with Ty as the unusual 'pet type' he is. :D

Scott Campbell
10-16-2009, 11:56 AM
It's ok to talk about football occasionally. Feel free.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-16-2009, 12:23 PM

What if I said I was Jewish?

then i mite see you at temple.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It's ok to talk about football occasionally. Feel free.

Why? Talking about Ty is far more interesting!

Tyrone Bigguns
10-16-2009, 12:29 PM

Context is everything.

As opposed to starting a poll about YOURSELF?

We have been dating a while, and had this scare before but I just have a bad feeling about this. Also I'm ANTI abortion so, it is what it is.

So what should I do.

I think I will wait and pee on some sticks. ha

Or a thread to announce your return?

After a long long time, I've finally gotten my computer back up and running. I have checked in from time to time, from my friends houses, but haven't had the time, to spend with you great folks. Im glad to be back!

Nah, that ain't being an attention whore.

Administrator
10-16-2009, 05:46 PM
this thread was questionable from the start. Against my better judgment I let it go for a while. I shouldn't have.

Packerarcher - Ty's fan club is smaller than you might expect.

Mazzin - I understand what you're doing, but it won't work. You can't argue with someone who doesn't know when to stop.

Ty - The fact that you have so many folks "taking shots" at you, ought to spur some self reflection.

Thread closed.