PDA

View Full Version : Is Blackman Done?

Scott Campbell
10-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Dude can't stay healthy.

Has anyone heard an update?

Lurker64
10-05-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty sure he's going to need an MRI, so we'll find out how bad it is tomorrow. Best case scenario, it's a sprain and he'll miss a few weeks. Worst case scenario, it's a tear and he's done for at least a year (and probably in the NFL).

Zool
10-05-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty sure he's going to need an MRI, so we'll find out how bad it is tomorrow. Best case scenario, it's a sprain and he'll miss a few weeks. Worst case scenario, it's a tear and he's done for at least a year (and probably in the NFL).

If he's got a tear he might not be able to return like he does and thats the one thing keeping him employed thus far.

The turf takes another victim

Rastak
10-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I saw the play with the binocs....he took a bad shot.

College was on the table with a towel over his head in a bunch of pain but was able to put weight on his leg after he left the field, Blackmon couldn't.

edit: Zool, not sure that was a turf issue, he took a bad shot to the side of the knee from what I saw. Haven't seen the replay though, that was live action.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 12:04 AM
The black man is not done. ty can't believe this question is asked since we have a black president.

Bossman641
10-06-2009, 12:05 AM

College was on the table with a towel over his head in a bunch of pain but was able to put weight on his leg after he left the field, Blackmon couldn't.

edit: Zool, not sure that was a turf issue, he took a bad shot to the side of the knee from what I saw. Haven't seen the replay though, that was live action.

His knee buckled before he was even hit. Tried to plant and it just went.

BallHawk
10-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Maybe now we can use a KR who actually runs forward, not east to west.

Zool
10-06-2009, 12:08 AM

Watch the replay. He tried a stop cut and it went out ugly.

gbgary
10-06-2009, 12:08 AM
when you plant the way he did, from the speed he was running, somethings got to give and i bet we'll hear it's his acl that popped. when he planted it just buckled and he went down.

OkayKyle
10-06-2009, 12:17 AM
The replay looked terrible. Blackmon is done for the year no doubt

channtheman
10-06-2009, 01:28 AM
I hope he's done. Him not returning kicks will give this team much better field position. We just have to hope the refs don't call phantom holding calls on every good return. Jordy has this knack for running downfield and not juking. Seems to work pretty well. Am I the only one who thought none of our other receivers would have scored on the TD pass that Jordy did?

b bulldog
10-06-2009, 07:23 AM
As noted, Nelson is better as a returner. jordy runs north and south while the dancer gets hurt very often and is a bad corner. Packers need to move on here.

sheepshead
10-06-2009, 07:27 AM
The black man is not done. ty can't believe this question is asked since we have a black president.

Joe..isn't it time?? really....race bating...politics...

SkinBasket
10-06-2009, 07:53 AM

Isn't it time people stop telling Joe who to ban? He's not retarded.

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 08:04 AM
As noted, Nelson is better as a returner. jordy runs north and south while the dancer gets hurt very often and is a bad corner. Packers need to move on here.

Nelson isn't a great punt returner.

sheepshead
10-06-2009, 08:04 AM

Isn't it time people stop telling Joe who to ban? He's not retarded.

whom

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 08:06 AM
The replay looked terrible. Blackmon is done for the year no doubt

I wasn't talking about just being done for the year. He's been hurt for long stretches every year. I think he may be done in GB, and done in the NFL.

Cheesehead Craig
10-06-2009, 08:21 AM

He's a hell of a good kickoff returner though.

mission
10-06-2009, 08:22 AM

He's a hell of a good kickoff returner though.

Agreed. He has the right style for that position. PR, not so much.

MichiganPackerFan
10-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I hope he's done. Him not returning kicks will give this team much better field position. We just have to hope the refs don't call phantom holding calls on every good return. Jordy has this knack for running downfield and not juking. Seems to work pretty well. Am I the only one who thought none of our other receivers would have scored on the TD pass that Jordy did?

I could be wrong, but Jordy seems like he runs more forcefully. Driver is difficult to bring down, but I was certainly impressed by how he got into the endzone..

MOBB DEEP
10-06-2009, 09:02 AM
SC, i always knew u wanted the Black man to be done

Long live the spirit of Nat Turner

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 09:04 AM

MOBB,

I fully support a racially integrated NFL.

MOBB DEEP
10-06-2009, 09:06 AM
He He......

Oh, and u dig polygamy so u might have african in your blood

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 09:11 AM
He He......

Hmmmmm............I am a bit shiftless and lazy.

Zool
10-06-2009, 09:44 AM
He He......

wow

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 09:52 AM
He He......

wow

Where's your sense of humor?

Zool
10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
He He......

wow

Where's your sense of humor?

I refuse to use emoticons other than the rimshot one. Sort of like the Family Guy this past weekend. I laughed but wasn't sure that I should.

Fritz
10-06-2009, 12:14 PM

Hey, are all stadiums (stadia? I think?) built so that the field runs lengthwise north and south?

What if one is built east and west? Then a guy who runs east and west would be a good thing, right?

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 12:26 PM
I laughed but wasn't sure that I should.

Those are the best ones. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM

Hey, are all stadiums (stadia? I think?) built so that the field runs lengthwise north and south?

What if one is built east and west? Then a guy who runs east and west would be a good thing, right?

According to my football GPS, the end zone is always due north.

channtheman
10-06-2009, 01:52 PM

:lol: :lol: That shit is just classic!

Merlin
10-06-2009, 02:26 PM

According to my football GPS, the end zone is always due north.

They made a statement during the Badger - Gopher game that the new TCF stadium is one of the few that runs east to west.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2009, 02:33 PM

Dude,

Find a new joke. Ty already made this one...hours before.

Find your own train.