PDA

View Full Version : Sitton

Bossman641
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
There has been thorough discussion on everyone on the OL except for Sitton. Has anyone watched him closely enough to see how he is playing? Is he actually playing well, or is he only avoiding the spotlight cause he has turds around him?

pbmax
10-07-2009, 08:42 AM
There has been through discussion on everyone on the OL except for Sitton. Has anyone watched him closely enough to see how he is playing? Is he actually playing well, or is he only avoiding the spotlight cause he has turds around him?
Funny you should ask. According to McGinn's Rating the Packers, he and Wells were to only two lineman to have a decent game. In fact, he raved that this was Wells best start against Fat Pat and that Sitton shut Kevin out in the pressure department.

Sparkey
10-07-2009, 08:54 AM
There has been through discussion on everyone on the OL except for Sitton. Has anyone watched him closely enough to see how he is playing? Is he actually playing well, or is he only avoiding the spotlight cause he has turds around him?
Funny you should ask. According to McGinn's Rating the Packers, he and Wells were to only two lineman to have a decent game. In fact, he raved that this was Wells best start against Fat Pat and that Sitton shut Kevin out in the pressure department.

Sitton is not drawing attention because he is playing well.

HarveyWallbangers
10-07-2009, 10:21 AM
I was talking to a co-worker of mine who is a Vikings fan. He doesn't get to see the Packers much, and he was very impressed with Aaron Rodgers. He thinks he'll be one of the best QBs in the league. He also said that, so far this year, Pat Williams isn't the same player he's been in the past for the Vikings. He thinks he might be hitting the wall (age) or that he needs more StarCaps. I thought that was funny. He thinks the play of Kevin Williams is down this year also.