PDA

View Full Version : Source: Braylon Edwards traded to Jets

sheepshead
10-07-2009, 08:39 AM
I only post this because, how rare is a player for player trade these days? Plus we play the Browns later.

Source: Braylon Edwards traded to Jets
The Cleveland Browns traded Braylon Edwards to the New York Jets on Wednesday morning according to a league source, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reported.

The Jets agreed to send key special teams player Jason Trusnik, wide receiver Chansi Stuckey and a pair of draft picks to Cleveland

Sparkey
10-07-2009, 08:51 AM
I only post this because, how rare is a player for player trade these days? Plus we play the Browns later.

The Cleveland Browns traded Braylon Edwards to the New York Jets on Wednesday morning according to a league source, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reported.

The Jets agreed to send key special teams player Jason Trusnik, wide receiver Chansi Stuckey and a pair of draft picks to Cleveland

Eric the Marvelous doing his best to destroy another franchise... :lol: Of course, none of us know the Mangenius behind the moves. :shock:

mraynrand
10-07-2009, 08:57 AM

Eric the Marvelous doing his best to destroy another franchise... :lol: Of course, none of us know the Mangenius behind the moves. :shock:

You're way off base here. In Cleveland, LeBron James is king. Don't fuck with James and don't fuck with his friends. Although, I have to admit, when I hears that Edwards had assaulted some dude giving him shit at 2:30AM at the View on Prospect, I immediately thought: Partial?

Sparkey
10-07-2009, 08:59 AM

You're way off base here. In Cleveland, LeBron James is king. Don't fuck with James and don't fuck with his friends. Although, I have to admit, when I hears that Edwards had assaulted some dude giving him shit at 2:30AM at the View on Prospect, I immediately thought: Partial?

:lol:

mmmdk
10-07-2009, 09:13 AM

:lol:

Sorry Knicks & Nets, LeBron ain't coming to ya 8-) But LeBraylon just arrived.

Kiwon
10-07-2009, 09:40 AM
If LeBron James dumps on you in Cleveland it is the kiss of death.

Scott Campbell
10-07-2009, 11:44 AM
So of course I had to take a flier on Massaquoi for my fantasy team.

Dabaddestbear
10-07-2009, 11:51 AM

I was thinking the same thing...lol.
Stuckey has been looking much better anyway.

cheesner
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
If they are having a fire sale, maybe they are interested in parting with Joe Thomas.

If I was TT, I would be interested in giving up a boat load. The Packers would be significantly better with a stud LT right now.

mraynrand
10-07-2009, 12:40 PM
If they are having a fire sale, maybe they are interested in parting with Joe Thomas.

If I was TT, I would be interested in giving up a boat load. The Packers would be significantly better with a stud LT right now.

This idea was floated on another thread. The Browns are basically where the Indians were a couple of months ago. Time to trade your ringers for prospects! (I know, I know it doesn't work that way in the NFL, but you could actually see Cleveland thinking - a first, a second, a third, and throw in Mark Tauscher and some government cheese and we'll make that trade!)

MOBB DEEP
10-07-2009, 05:58 PM

What an excellent reward tho; get into a fight after not producing on the field for 2 years and then get shipped to a hot 3-1 team away from cleveland's doldrums! Must be nice...

I wish TT made moves like Rex'nem :evil:

MOBB DEEP
10-07-2009, 06:10 PM

What an excellent reward tho; get into a fight after not producing on the field for 2 years and then get shipped to a hot 3-1 team away from cleveland's doldrums! Must be nice...(see Moss from Oak to Pats)

I wish TT made moves like Rex'nem :evil:

sunflower100
10-07-2009, 06:13 PM

For everyone complaining about TT favoring his draft picks Mangini is bringing in every player the Jets don't want and putting them on the Browns roster.