PDA

View Full Version : Teen Bigfoot Terrorizes Island Community!

swede
10-07-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33198806

6' 5'' of menacing teen angst steals aircraft and rummages through refrigerators.

His mom points shotgun at press.

"I hope to hell he stole those airplanes — I would be so proud," Pam Kohler told a reporter, noting her son's lack of training. "But put in there that I want him to wear a parachute next time."

Local constables and deputies are barfungled at the lad's elusiveness.

Over the weekend, someone took blankets, shoes and food from a home near the site where a stolen Cessna crash-landed north of Seattle on an apparent path toward Harris-Moore's hometown on Camano Island. SWAT teams were called out after a shot was fired from the woods, but whoever was responsible got away.

National Media loves the angle and smells story with legs.

Scott Campbell
10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Mother: ‘Wear a parachute next time’
He is suspected of taking three planes from rural airports and crash-landing them. There were bare footprints inside and outside some hangars that had been broken into. In one, police said, footprints were on the wall — indicating that the suspect put his feet up, apparently while eating.

His mother said she doesn't see anything wrong with what he's suspected of doing.

"I hope to hell he stole those airplanes — I would be so proud," Pam Kohler told a reporter, noting her son's lack of training. "But put in there that I want him to wear a parachute next time."

Over the weekend, someone took blankets, shoes and food from a home near the site where a stolen Cessna crash-landed north of Seattle on an apparent path toward Harris-Moore's hometown on Camano Island. SWAT teams were called out after a shot was fired from the woods, but whoever was responsible got away.

That's some damned fine parenting right there.

swede
10-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Heh..SC...

After the first post I went shopping for a couple of quotes and picked the same two you posted while I was editing.

Criminal idiots are almost as hard to catch as criminal geniuses.

Freak Out
10-07-2009, 04:26 PM
I've read about this idiot....his Mama will be proud until the dumbfuck crashes into a house and kills a bunch pf people.