MOBB DEEP
10-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Where are the NFC North QB ratings?

NFL Power Rankings?

Rastak
10-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Where are the NFC North QB ratings?

NFL Power Rankings?

The herd let them slowly slide off the page. You can probably find them on page 2. They have been updated.

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2009, 06:45 PM
when I see a thread with somebody's name in the title, I expect something better than this.

I want a refund.

Scott Campbell
10-07-2009, 06:46 PM
I want a refund.

You'll get nothing and like it.

http://blog.rifftrax.com/wp-content/photos/ted_knight.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
10-07-2009, 08:07 PM
mobb, there is a thing called PM. Try it.

Rastak
10-07-2009, 09:37 PM

There's a thing called being an asshole all the time...try....never mind.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-07-2009, 09:45 PM

Yes. We should all start threads to people that we wish to engage. This wasn't a discussion. It was a personal message.

Is it that hard to understand?

P.S. I see you are adhering to the no personal attacks theme.

BallHawk
10-07-2009, 09:49 PM

+1

channtheman
10-08-2009, 01:07 AM

Yes. We should all start threads to people that we wish to engage. This wasn't a discussion. It was a personal message.

Ty, there is also a message board called the Romper Room, or the Garbage Can, you know for those OT threads you posted in here. You may be right in that he could have PM'd Rastak, but you could have also posted those topics in the correct boards. :oops:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-08-2009, 01:19 AM

Ty, there is also a message board called the Romper Room, or the Garbage Can, you know for those OT threads you posted in here. You may be right in that he could have PM'd Rastak, but you could have also posted those topics in the correct boards. :oops:

Which threads? And, if so, why not mention it then?

all the threads i've posted have been football related. Erin Roberts would be the least connected. The only OT topic i've posted was in regards to the badgers. Even the fritz posts are football related...as they are Lions related.

There is a huge difference between packer/nfl topics that include humor...ie, the multiple tauscher threads, cleft crusty, etc....and creating a thread to "talk" with another member.

If you want my topics posted in those areas, then perhaps you should admonish more than myself. As, that standard was created long before i started.

Either way, two wrongs don't make a right. Perhaps with your guidance i can correctly post in the right forum, just as my assistance will help mobb.

Let's work together to make this forum great!

Lastly, what is your point? Why do you feel it is necessary to chime in? this thread was halfway down the page? 3 hours later and you feel a need to jump in. Super. Is it better to let it die or to bring it back up?

HowardRoark
10-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Is it better to let it die or to bring it back up?

This is a very good question, let me think about it.

Rastak
10-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Is it better to let it die or to bring it back up?

This is a very good question, let me think about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GrnBay007
10-08-2009, 07:13 PM
If you want my topics posted in those areas, then perhaps you should admonish more than myself. As, that standard was created long before i started.

Either way, two wrongs don't make a right.

Take your own advise Ty....wanna be a forum police u gotta be consistent. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Lord Favre.

Freak Out
10-08-2009, 07:56 PM
DAYUM! The word is LOVE people.....sheesh.

MOBB DEEP
10-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Lord Favre.

I dont know why or how, but this bastard does make me chuckle often

I think b/c when I read usual poster's posts I use different voices for each. And Ty's, mission's, skinbaskets, 007, Bretsky, Harlan, Tarlam, MJ, snake, KY, and Mich's are very distinct and elicit a smile; esp harlan and snake

Do you cats read my posts and hear me talking with my ebonics ala A.I.? Or more like sophisticated sidney portier

GrnBay007
10-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Lord Favre.

I think b/c when I read usual poster's posts I use different voices for each. And Ty's, mission's, skinbaskets, 007, Bretsky, Harlan, Tarlam, MJ, snake, KY, and Mich's are very distinct and elicit a smile; esp harlan and snake

Do you cats read my posts and hear me talking with my ebonics ala A.I.? Or more like sophisticated sidney portier

Please don't make my voice screechy and obnoxious. :P

MOBB DEEP
10-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Lord Favre.

Please don't make my voice screechy and obnoxious. :P

u sound JUST like our girl Jackie M double 0

Tyrone Bigguns
10-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Lord Favre.

More like Mr. T or Fred Sanford.

Zool
10-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Lord Favre.

I actually go with Mike Tyson for Mobb.

MOBB DEEP
10-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Lord Favre.

I actually go with Mike Tyson for Mobb.

That's a shame.... :lol:

MichiganPackerFan
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
It's not so much voices, as I closely identify the poster with their avatar. Weird, but the visual helps. I guess that makes me a part of a Packers Hip Flask... and i'm ok with that!