PDA

View Full Version : Go Brett, It's Your Birthday...

MOBB DEEP
10-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Cheers my man; here's hoping God blesses you with plenty more and that you play until you hit the big 5-0... :wink:

One Love

What would Rats give Lord for his special day?

I'd give him some jazzier clothes like lacoste shirts and girbaud jeans. Also, some shavers b/c that gruff look is not fresh

Gunakor
10-10-2009, 05:06 AM
What would we get him for his birthday? Seriously?

I'd get him a framed and signed Aaron Rodgers jersey and a Ted Thompson bobblehead doll. Happy Birthday Brett!!!

woodbuck27
10-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Cheers my man; here's hoping God blesses you with plenty more and that you play until you hit the big 5-0... :wink:

One Love

I'd give him some jazzier clothes like lacoste shirts and girbaud jeans. Also, some shavers b/c that gruff look is not fresh

He looks a decade older when unshaven. He looked young last Monday night. That was the highest rated game on ESPN in it's 30 year history for a MNF. For that game there were about 3 million more viewers than the previous record.

Favre = $money$ in the bank.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?campaign=Ext_email_NL_WK5_GB&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true&id=09000d5d81335f50

What would I like to give Brett Favre for his birthday? Easy one! A thank you for all that he is that's really good as a footbal player, a man, and simply who he is as a person. My favourite part of last Monday? When he and Donald Driver got together after ther contest. The initial congratulatory sentiments were good to see but better what I felt when Favre looked back at DD and hugged him a second time. That gesture will go a long ways to the fine reception he will receive back in Lambeau with his appearance.

After that it's all about intensity and focus. Favre will want to win that one badly.

Happy Birthday Brett Favre.

Rastak
10-10-2009, 05:34 AM

I'd get him a framed and signed Aaron Rodgers jersey and a Ted Thompson bobblehead doll. Happy Birthday Brett!!!

Did Thompson ever send him his old locker? That might work.

Gunakor
10-10-2009, 05:59 AM

Did Thompson ever send him his old locker? That might work.

:lol:

Bossman641
10-10-2009, 06:53 AM

http://images.goldenstateofmind.com/images/admin/magic8Ball.jpg

To help him make up his mind

mmmdk
10-10-2009, 10:02 AM
FavreRats.com

Scott Campbell
10-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Happy Bday Brett!

http://www.marshallphoto.com/images/collection/detail/1062.jpg

Scott Campbell
10-10-2009, 10:30 AM
That was the highest rated game on ESPN in it's 30 year history for a MNF.

Uhhhhhh, no. I don' think so.

BallHawk
10-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Our O-Line.

Scott Campbell
10-10-2009, 10:38 AM

30 years is a lot of history seeing that they just started broadcasting the game in 2006.

gex
10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday Brett L. Favre!!!
Packer Nation still loves you!! (except for a few who just can't get over the split).
For your birthday I would like to see you get another ring...You deserve it for your 17 years of dedication to the game of football.

Bossman641
10-10-2009, 12:23 PM
FAVRE Nation still loves you!!
For your birthday I would like to see you get another ring...You deserve it for your 17 years of dedication to the game of football.

ThunderDan
10-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Packer Nation still loves you!! (except for a few who just can't get over the split).

No Packer Nation doesn't love you anymore.

If there is no loyalty in sports anymore, there is no loyalty to players once they leave the team. Of course unless you were more loyal to the player instead of the team.

I appreciate what Brett did as a Packer, he is now a Viking. Enough said!!

sheepshead
10-10-2009, 12:41 PM

One Love

does this violate your restraining order?

Scott Campbell
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
gex and MOBB talk like teenage girls frothing at the mouth over the Jonas Brothers.

Oh, and this thread blows.

woodbuck27
10-10-2009, 02:46 PM

30 years is a lot of history seeing that they just started broadcasting the game in 2006.

Good catch Scott: :D

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?campaign=Ext_email_NL_WK5_GB&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true&id=09000d5d81335f50

ESPN also said Tuesday that the game drew the highest rating in the network's 30-year history. The 15.3 rating beat the 14.4 for a Bears-Vikings game on Dec. 6, 1987, during ESPN's first season of televising NFL games

woodbuck27
10-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Today Favre becomes the 12th 40 year old QB in the NFL histroy since the inception of the Super Bowl.

If the Vikings make and win a playoff game with Favre under center. Brett Favre will be the first 40 year old QB to win a playoff game.

HowardRoark
10-10-2009, 02:54 PM
If the Vikings make and win a playoff game with Favre under center. Brett Favre will be the first 40 year old QB to win a playoff game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6VsmMN13Y0

woodbuck27
10-10-2009, 03:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6VsmMN13Y0

Touching. Thanks. :D

mmmdk
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Today Favre becomes the 12th 40 year old QB in the NFL histroy since the inception of the Super Bowl.

You go Mr. October !

MOBB DEEP
10-10-2009, 09:40 PM

http://images.goldenstateofmind.com/images/admin/magic8Ball.jpg

To help him make up his mind

Hilarious bossy

MOBB DEEP
10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Our O-Line.

:lol:

Packerarcher
10-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Happy B-day Brett,you still kick ass. Today is also my B-day and I spent it doing something I think Brett loves almost as much as throwing touchdowns,bowhunting. While I didn't shoot anything it was a great day in the woods with my 10yr old son.

Gunakor
10-10-2009, 09:59 PM

I hope no Viking team ever wins a Super Bowl. Ever. They have an 0-fer going right now and I couldn't be happier about it.

It's like the old saying goes, the name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the back. That's the easiest and best way to explain this from our perspective. And for many of us, we'd like to get over the split. But Favre had to go and sign with the Vikings after his second fake retirment just to poke us in the eye. You aren't gonna get over your ex when your ex moves in right next door and becomes your neighbor. Especially when other members of your family keep reminding you what a great girl she was. Count yourself as one of the few who can't get over the split.

GrnBay007
10-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Happy Birthday Packerarcher! BF would be proud of how you spent your B-day. :P