PDA

View Full Version : MNF Humor - The Guy's in the Booth.

woodbuck27
10-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Some Funny Stuff Here.

This week on Monday Night Football, we get to see Mark Sanchez take on the Dolphins. Unfortunately, we're going to have Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski and Jon Gruden calling the shots instead of Emmitt, Herm and Eagles Television Network guy Kevin Reilly (huge homer who called Maurice Jones-Drew "Maurice Drew-Jones" and Torry Holt "Terry Holt"). Here's how it would sound like if Reilly, Emmitt and Herm were in the booth for this game:

Kevin Reilly: Welcome to Shark Tank Stadium in Miami! Tonight, we have Matt Sanchez and the New York Giants against Chad Hartline and the Dolphins. I'm not sure if this is going to be a great game, guys. I only follow the NFC. What do you think?

Emmitt: Mark Sanchez have great poise, great will and great powerful which you do not see out of a rookie these days this season and maybe last season.

Reilly: Interesting thought, Emmitt. Coach, what do you think about this game? Can the Jets hold Roderick Brown to less than 11 fantasy points so I can win this week?

Herm: Ronnie Brown's running the Wildcat! Ronnie Brown's running the Wildcat! Look at it! Look at the Wildcat! Look at it! Look at the Wildcat! Look at the Wildcat! The quarterback's lined up outside! The quarterback's lined up outside! Next, the... uhh... ummm...

Reilly: Emmitt, what are your thoughts on this Wildcat business? Before tonight, I thought Wildcat was just an animal. Now I'm hearing that it's a way to score touchdowns easily? Do you think my Eagles can ever run the Wildcat?

Emmitt: Miami have great successfulness runnin' the Wildcat, but other team have tried them and it does not work on a consistently basis. I do not have a logical explanations for why it failures with other team.

Reilly: It really is confusing, Emmitt. Good thing my daughter explained it to me. Herm, you look like you really have to go to the bathroom.

Herm: I know the key to the Wildcat! I know the key! Here's the key! Look at the key! Watch the key! There's the key! Wait for the key now! Wait for the key! I have the key! Here's the key! Here it is! Here's the key! The key is... uhh... umm...

Reilly: We'll be back after a word from our local sponsors!

:D