PDA

View Full Version : My right ear is hot

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 08:35 PM
either someone's saying nice things about me or I have a staph infection.

Partial
10-12-2009, 08:44 PM
You've got the itis.

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:01 PM

You probably just have some broken cartilidge, next comes swelling and then culliflower ear. Time to wear headgear.

I think it is tough to get staph in your ear.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:02 PM

You probably just have some broken cartilidge, next comes swelling and then culliflower ear. Time to wear headgear.

Can staph be sexually transmitted?

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
By the way. How is it that both of us are on this gay website instead of at a strip club right now?

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:08 PM
By the way. How is it that both of us are on this gay website instead of at a strip club right now?

I can leave right now

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:09 PM

I can leave right now

I kept my kid. He'll be okay if I print a picture of myself and tape it to the couch right?

Deputy Nutz

Absolutely

maybe

Deputy Nutz

I can leave right now

I kept my kid. He'll be okay if I print a picture of myself and tape it to the couch right?
Make sure that you are sleeping in the picture

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:10 PM

Absolutely

maybe

partial, I need you to talk to your mom.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:13 PM

I can leave right now

I was very nice and let him pick his own sushi tonight. I'm still dumping him at my parent's house if we're going out tomorrow night. We're going to Perkin's for breakfast, should we stop by your house and mock you?

retailguy
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM

Absolutely

maybe

partial, I need you to talk to your mom.

Just ask tyrone. He can google it for you.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:15 PM
boom.

Partial
10-12-2009, 09:17 PM
boom.

Well played by everyone there, really.

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:23 PM

I can leave right now

I was very nice and let him pick his own sushi tonight. I'm still dumping him at my parent's house if we're going out tomorrow night. We're going to Perkin's for breakfast, should we stop by your house and mock you?

I will join you at this Perkins place. time please? I want to ruin all of your father/son bonding experiment

Freak Out
10-12-2009, 09:25 PM

I can leave right now

I will join you at this Perkins place. time please? I want to ruin all of your father/son bonding experiment

Perkins=Staph

Partial
10-12-2009, 09:29 PM
gosh darnit, I'm so hungry I would kill for a waffle from Perkins.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Does anyone want to be my facebook friend? I don't post anything and my profile picture is a sandwich. I also have a farm or something where people send me animals and I sell them and the game gives me money. Turns out it's not real money.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:32 PM

I can leave right now

The girls at Perkins know my son by name, so it'll be impossible for you to ruin it. They'll pee in your food if you try.

We'll be rolling out between 7 and 8.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Perkins=Staph

Perkins has a wonderful pot roast. Add mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and you've got yourself a breakfast.

retailguy
10-12-2009, 09:34 PM
gosh darnit, I'm so hungry I would kill for a waffle from Perkins.

Ok, take Tyrone, go to Minny, stab the guy in the thanks Ted jersey.

Then we can get 3 birds for one stone. I'll bring you a waffle with a file in it. I promise.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:36 PM
retail, do you want to come to perkins too?

MJZiggy
10-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Hmph. No one invites ME to Perkins!

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:45 PM

I can leave right now

The girls at Perkins know my son by name, so it'll be impossible for you to ruin it. They'll pee in your food if you try.

We'll be rolling out between 7 and 8.

I have punched hostesses before.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm going outside to smoke. I'd invite you Ziggy, but it's probably cost prohibitive.

Freak Out
10-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I've been to a Perkins once.....with the inlaws...that was enough for me.

retailguy
10-12-2009, 09:54 PM

Only if I can watch you and Partial toss Nutz' football around in the parking lot.

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I'm going outside to smoke. I'd invite you Ziggy, but it's probably cost prohibitive.

Doing that by yourself makes you an addict.

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2009, 09:55 PM

Only if I can watch you and Partial toss Nutz' football around in the parking lot.

It is Tarlam's football, and I don't think Perkins parking lot is big enough to test Partial's cannon.

MJZiggy
10-12-2009, 09:57 PM

Thanks, dear but I don't smoke.

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 09:59 PM

That doesn't mean you can't watch me in all my glory.

retailguy
10-12-2009, 10:00 PM

You could start. Children need health care after all. You could make your contribution.

Partial
10-12-2009, 10:01 PM

It is Tarlam's football, and I don't think Perkins parking lot is big enough to test Partial's cannon.

pillow

SkinBasket
10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Does anyone want to be my facebook friend? I don't post anything and my profile picture is a sandwich. I also have a farm or something where people send me animals and I sell them and the game gives me money. Turns out it's not real money.

I hate all of you.

GrnBay007
10-12-2009, 10:11 PM

I hate all of you.

Do you play Farkle too? lol

MichiganPackerFan
10-13-2009, 08:59 AM

Do we even have them out here?

Zool
10-13-2009, 09:39 AM

I hate all of you.

How are we supposed to be your FB friend if we can't find you?

MJZiggy
10-13-2009, 12:34 PM

Do we even have them out here?

I think I've seen a few between here and Richmond, but then again, all highways tend to look the same to me.

SkinBasket
10-13-2009, 12:54 PM

I hate all of you.

If anyone cared enough, they would have asked.

Zool
10-13-2009, 01:19 PM

I hate all of you.

How can I find you on FB

MichiganPackerFan
10-13-2009, 01:21 PM

I hate all of you.

How can I find you on FB

Behold the power of sympathy.

SkinBasket
10-13-2009, 01:23 PM

I hate all of you.

How can I find you on FB

Behold the power of sympathy.

I'll PM you. Be forewarned, I am highly uninteresting. Not you though Mich. You are a very hurtful person.

SkinBasket
10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I got Zool! This is like pokeman. I'm going to collect you all! He'll compliment my nutz perfectly.

Zool
10-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I got Zool! This is like pokeman. I'm going to collect you all! He'll compliment my nutz perfectly.

They are a pleasant round shape.

Freak Out
10-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Are you two sending each other karma yet? Planting gardens together?

falco
10-13-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm already friends with you on FB, but i'm not telling you which one.

SkinBasket
10-13-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm going to start trying to befriend random Asian guys.

Because they're more like Pokeman than you lot. You guys are like Bakugan. Crappy.