PDA

View Full Version : Packers/Vikings game re-scheduled

K-town
10-13-2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/64084802.html

Moved to 3:15 CST, in order to accomodate the Giants/Eagles vs. possible Phillies World Series permutation.

sheepshead
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Good, closer to Favre's bed time!

bobblehead
10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Should be getting cold around halftime....better for us.

lionstar
10-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Of course....after all it's all about Brett.

MichiganPackerFan
10-13-2009, 05:45 PM

I'd say welcome in, but it looks like someone's been hanging on to that username for 3 1/2 years!!!

MJZiggy
10-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Wow. That gives lurking a whole new perspective.

rbaloha1
10-13-2009, 08:30 PM
lets hope for a cold front.

Rastak
10-13-2009, 08:35 PM

Lots of snow....make it a ground game.

pbmax
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM

I'll agree to snow if you agree to 40 mph gusts like Chicago in '07. :lol:

Rastak
10-13-2009, 08:41 PM

Make it 60! Keep everything on the ground.

mmmdk
10-13-2009, 08:46 PM

Ouch !

This will probably be the only Packer game this season I won't see live on nflpass.

Administrator
10-13-2009, 09:10 PM

welcome to the forum. glad you decided to post!

MadtownPacker
10-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Of course....after all it's all about Brett.Im gonna pass on the welcome cuz I dont have to give a shit about that anymore and ask you what you mean with this comment.

What's up anyways and what the hell you mean rookie?

MichiganPackerFan
10-14-2009, 07:55 AM

Yeah, I pity a person who's put themselves through the torment of browsing these conversations for that long. Even more so, I am highly concerned for those that participate in them. And I'm guessing it takes some sort of sickness to routinely subject oneself to this slough of twisted yet contained chaos that resides here. :oops:

retailguy
10-14-2009, 01:51 PM

Yeah, I pity a person who's put themselves through the torment of browsing these conversations for that long. Even more so, I am highly concerned for those that participate in them. And I'm guessing it takes some sort of sickness to routinely subject oneself to this slough of twisted yet contained chaos that resides here. :oops:

Have you been talking to your shrink again? Last time you did that you disappeared for three years... probably cost you a bunch of money too.

Just give up on the shrink. The folks here will keep you crazy for free.

steve823
10-14-2009, 02:29 PM
YES !!! I'm currently living and going to school in PA and I was hoping they would show it. Now that the stupid eagles and all the other crap philly teams are on at different times fox will have to show it even here. This made my day. thanks.

MichiganPackerFan
10-14-2009, 03:22 PM

Have you been talking to your shrink again? Last time you did that you disappeared for three years... probably cost you a bunch of money too.

Just give up on the shrink. The folks here will keep you crazy for free.

Got married in the time away - now I have good reason to talk to the shrink:just to contain the crazy!

Cheesehead Craig
10-14-2009, 04:08 PM

I don't even think AP can run into a 60mph wind. But the 2 quarters he has it at his back he may just run out of his shoes and over the rainbow.

ThunderDan
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM

I don't even think AP can run into a 60mph wind. But the 2 quarters he has it at his back he may just run out of his shoes and over the rainbow.

Sure you can, you just bend over and stay low. :oops: That doesn't sound good.

I did survive Huricane Opal in Pensacola so I do have actual live experience.

Cheesehead Craig
10-14-2009, 04:42 PM

Experience in the bend over and stay low? :lol:

lionstar
10-14-2009, 05:12 PM

I'd say welcome in, but it looks like someone's been hanging on to that username for 3 1/2 years!!!

Yeah it's been a while since I've been here. Anyway i remembered this forum while looking for a place to vent during this whole Favre/Viking/Thompson soap opera. The Monday night game literally made me sick!!

ThunderDan
10-14-2009, 08:23 PM

Experience in the bend over and stay low? :lol:

The 60 mph winds were blowing as I was leaving. Got back and 10 feet of sand had been dropped on the key I was living on. One of the bridges to the key disappeared. Had to bulldoze the whole damn place to let residents get back in to get their stuff. It was a good 4 weeks before one half of the key that didn't get hit as bad was livable. The other was still being cleaned up 5 months later.

MJZiggy
10-14-2009, 08:28 PM

Yeah it's been a while since I've been here. Anyway i remembered this forum while looking for a place to vent during this whole Favre/Viking/Thompson soap opera. The Monday night game literally made me sick!!

I'm still a little queasy.

Maxie the Taxi
10-15-2009, 02:32 PM

I've got an even better perspective. I've been lurking for the past three months, not at this site but at a single page that says: "Packer Rats Forum Will Return Shortly" (or something to that effect). I thought the forum dissolved and you guys disappeared off the map.

I can't even remember how I discovered that the forum was still going, but thank God I did. I know my pearls of wisdom are missed by many.

Now I'm gonna write about 213 posts in a row to catch up on lost time starting with...

---

I just read that Favre signed with the Vikings! I bet he beats the Packers in his first game against them.

---

I think the Pack's OL is going to stink this year.

--

I predict the Packs record will be W 2 and L 2 by bye week. The scores will be:

Packers 21, Bears 15
Bengals 31, Packers 24
Packers 36, Rams 17
Vikings 30, Packers 23

(To be continued)

channtheman
10-15-2009, 03:23 PM

I've got an even better perspective. I've been lurking for the past three months, not at this site but at a single page that says: "Packer Rats Forum Will Return Shortly" (or something to that effect). I thought the forum dissolved and you guys disappeared off the map.

I can't even remember how I discovered that the forum was still going, but thank God I did. I know my pearls of wisdom are missed by many.

Now I'm gonna write about 213 posts in a row to catch up on lost time starting with...

---

I just read that Favre signed with the Vikings! I bet he beats the Packers in his first game against them.

---

I think the Pack's OL is going to stink this year.

--

I predict the Packs record will be W 2 and L 2 by bye week. The scores will be:

Packers 21, Bears 15
Bengals 31, Packers 24
Packers 36, Rams 17
Vikings 30, Packers 23

(To be continued)

For a while I had thought the website was down as well. Then a few months ago someone had put a link to the forums on the front page and I just used that. After that the link to the forums was gone but I remember one of the posters saying they just bookmarked the forums so I searched for packerrats forum in google and found it did still exist.

SnakeLH2006
10-16-2009, 02:32 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/64084802.html

Moved to 3:15 CST, in order to accomodate the Giants/Eagles vs. possible Phillies World Series permutation.

HUGEST NFL RATINGS EVER for a non-playoff game. Quote that.