PDA

View Full Version : Humor on MNF and Fox on FOX

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 07:18 AM
This week on Monday Night Football, we get to see the 5-0 Broncos take on their hated rival San Diego. Unfortunately, we're going to have Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski and Jon Gruden calling the shots instead of Emmitt, Herm and Eagles Television Network guy Kevin Reilly (a huge homer who called Maurice Jones-Drew "Maurice Drew-Jones" and Torry Holt "Terry Holt"). Here's how it would sound like if Reilly, Emmitt and Herm were in the booth for this game:

Kevin Reilly: Welcome to San Francisco, the City of Lights! Tonight, we have Kyle Morton and the Denver Nuggets taking on the San Francisco Chargers! As I said last week, I don't follow the AFC, so guys, tell me if I should be expected a great matchup!

Emmitt: It will definitely be good matchup! At the beginning of the week, or the beginning of the season, everyone and their stepmother doubt Josh McDonald's. Everyone say he is too young, too inexperience, too small, too not powerful. Now, he have the Broncos at 5-0. And the only thing better than 5-0 is 6-0, or maybe 7-0.

Reilly: Wow, it surprises me that the Broncos are undefeated, Emmitt. I thought they were 1-4. What about the Chargers, Coach? Do they still have LaDainian Turner?

Herm: The Chargers still have LT, but the running lanes are the opposite of 7-11! They're never closed! I mean they're always open! Only it's the opposite! It's the opposite! The opposite!

Reilly: Emmitt, my stat sheet says that the Chargers are 2-2. I picked them to go to the playoffs. What do they have to do to make my prediction come true?

Emmitt: San Diego have to get back to the basic. They stop runnin' the football and they stop stopping the runnin' of the football. If they manage to do both thing, they will be business.

Reilly: Football is a confusing game. Coach, what does Denver have to do to improve to 7-0?

Herm: Let's look at Kyle Orton! Let's look! Let's take a look at Orton! Let's look! There he is! There's Kyle Orton! Look at what Orton can do! Look at it! Look! Here's what he can do! Here it is! I'll tell you what it is! Orton needs to... uhh... umm...

Reilly: We'll be back after a word from our local sponsors!

:D

Fox on FOX

http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/26463566/nfl-fox-wire.htm

Yasuurrr.

Brandon494
10-17-2009, 10:16 AM
I don't mind Herm or Reilly but Emmit has no business being on TV, along with Lou "they put their pants on same way we do" Holtz.