PDA

View Full Version : Packers need help from the Ravens.

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Impact player - A video clinic on playing effectively at DE and why the Ravens will test the Vikings undefeated season in a key matchup in week six:

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/O-Line-Confidential-Minnesota-Vikings/61cbeff7-eb68-4581-94e7-2f084b835e96#?id=aaf19cb3-e3ff-407c-8e7c-f63e8b0ad53e

The Packers need the Vikings to fall and close to within 1 game.

GO PACKERS!

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Vikings WR Percy Harvin questionable, says he's a game-time decision

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81374c6c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Fritz
10-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Percy Harvin keeps showing up on Sundays but he seems to be constantly nicked up or migrained out.

Brandon494
10-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't see the Ravens losing three games in arow but they can't make the mistakes they did last week against the Bengals if they expect to beat the Vikings.

MJZiggy
10-17-2009, 10:57 AM
I wish they were playing in Baltimore. The weather is just crap and it would be such a deliciously miserable game.

pbmax
10-17-2009, 11:48 AM
If the Ravens can lose to the Bengals at home, the Vikings should win this game. Ravens have to hope is to get to Favre and force errors.

Rastak
10-17-2009, 11:50 AM
If the Ravens can lose to the Bengals at home, the Vikings should win this game. Ravens have to hope is to get to Favre and force errors.

I suspect it will be a real tough fight....50/50, it could go either way depending on the ravens defense. If they really come to play tomorrow they could win this one.

bobblehead
10-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Percy Harvin keeps showing up on Sundays but he seems to be constantly nicked up or migrained out.

Just another guy who doesn't like to practice...you can get away with that until you hit 26 or so.

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 12:08 PM

I suspect it will be a real tough fight....50/50, it could go either way depending on the ravens defense. If they really come to play tomorrow they could win this one.

Rastak? Is AP at 100 % ?? What are you seeing?

Rastak
10-17-2009, 12:09 PM

Just another guy who doesn't like to practice...you can get away with that until you hit 26 or so.

I know, guys like Harvin and Raji are really nothing more than lazy asses.

Rastak
10-17-2009, 12:20 PM

He's fine. Teams are selling out to shut him down and as a result the Vikings have become a very balanced offense.

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 12:55 PM

He's fine. Teams are selling out to shut him down and as a result the Vikings have become a very balanced offense.

He's running into a wall most of the time. Getting nowhere. He can't get a hole.

woodbuck27
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM

Is that a fact or sarcasm? Sources?

Rastak
10-17-2009, 01:10 PM

Is that a fact or sarcasm? Sources?

I was agreeing with Bobble. Guys that get hurt are just trying to get out of practice therefore must be lazy asses. :wink:

Bretsky
10-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Minnesota has a tough three game stretch coming up

I bet Rastak would be elated if they went 2-1 in that stretch
Probably surprised of they went 3-0
Not terribly disappointed even if they went 1-2 because they'd still be in good shape

but bummed if they went 0-3

channtheman
10-17-2009, 03:15 PM

Not terribly disappointed even if they went 1-2 because they'd still be in good shape

Lets hope for this. :twisted:

Rastak
10-17-2009, 03:19 PM

Exactly.

3-0 Highly unlikely
2-1 would be great.
1-2 would be fine if both the losses were to the AFC and they beat Green Bay, a divisional opponent.
0-3 Not good at all.

mmmdk
10-17-2009, 03:52 PM

Don't know about Ras but I see dead people. :P

Ravens at Vikings? I'd pick Vikings; they're not even red hot yet.

MOBB DEEP
10-17-2009, 03:55 PM

:x

mmmdk
10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
No surprise...hottest topics are Vikings, Bert, fantasy trades with Rams and what not.

Packers are stone cold. :beat:

Bretsky
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM

Exactly.

3-0 Highly unlikely
2-1 would be great.
1-2 would be fine if both the losses were to the AFC and they beat Green Bay, a divisional opponent.
0-3 Not good at all.

Maybe, but I'm not sure it honestly matters that much. You're done with the Ravens and Steelers and the most difficult stretch of your schedule...Green Bay still has theirs coming.

steve823
10-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Yup. And chances are when we get Pittsburgh they'll be back on track and in super bowl form...instead of looking sub par like they do now

woodbuck27
10-18-2009, 05:38 AM

Exactly.

3-0 Highly unlikely
2-1 would be great.
0-3 Not good at all.

Maybe, but I'm not sure it honestly matters that much. You're done with the Ravens and Steelers and the most difficult stretch of your schedule...Green Bay still has theirs coming.

Does (after next three games). Green Bay 5-2 and Minnesota 5-3
( Baltimore tough and Pittsburg getting tougher ) seem unlikely?

Packer fans have much to hope for.

GO PACKERS!